The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Jeb: I don't know. You and Elly seem to think that I'm bad news.

Daisy: Jeb... its not that, when you came back, you had the impresson of biker gang junkie gone bad, and i was scared that it would influence my kids and the rest of your familys kids the wrong way.. but im trying to see that your an okay guy, your my cousin after all and Lukes brother and your dating my best friend

Jeb: Oh. . .Well I reckon I could change if it means that much. What does Luke think?

Daisy:i dont know, you should talk to him for your self, but Jeb.. you dont know how hard things are for me right now, i have a 16 year old daughter who recently just had a daughter of her own and shes married, and i have newborn twins of my own and im a grandma!

Jeb: Daisy . . .I don't know what Luke will say, but I need to change. Help me to Daisy. You're right. I started out hating Luke because he never came for me so I wanted to go against all this, but you're right *Daisy could only stand as Jeb wraped his arms around her with tears sreaming down his face* Daisy. I promise I'll do more for my family.

Jeb: Daisy . . .I don't know what Luke will say, but I need to change. Help me to Daisy. You're right. I started out hating Luke because he never came for me so I wanted to go against all this, but you're right *Daisy could only stand as Jeb wraped his arms around her with tears sreaming down his face* Daisy. I promise I'll do more for my family.

Daisy: *hugs him* Jeb..ill try to help you if i can

Jeb: Daisy . . .I really am sorry. I'm going see Luke . . .we need to talk . . .have for years. After than I'm going to apologize to Uncle Jesse. I know I have to of said something to hurt him. Then I'm coming back here . . .to help you and Enos and your daughter.

Daisy: okay Jeb, just becareful and dont start no fights,you know Luke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.