The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "well Lizzy, none of us like dress up, and i know you dont especially, but tonight is your special night" she knew Jebs secret plan

"I know. Show me what you got." Lizzy says. "Oh and Daisy if I find out that he's proposing tonight and you knew but didn't warn me I will hurt you severely. However I doubt that he would seeing as how this is our first official date in seven years." Kayle hands over the dress and Lizzy is stunned.

"I know. Show me what you got." Lizzy says. "Oh and Daisy if I find out that he's proposing tonight and you knew but didn't warn me I will hurt you severely. However I doubt that he would seeing as how this is our first official date in seven years." Kayle hands over the dress and Lizzy is stunned.

Kayle said "this was my dress for my first date with Chad"

Daisy tried not to look like what Lizzy said about hurting her to heart and said "of course Jebs not gonna propose to ya"

"Hey we all need to be a bit selfish at times and I would love to have her over. You're family and that's what family's do for each other." Lizzy says. "And what do you mean a night like this?"

Kayle sighed "a night of getting ready and going out and having fun without worrys, ya know? i love my family that i have, but its okay"

Kayle sighed "a night of getting ready and going out and having fun without worrys, ya know? i love my family that i have, but its okay"

"The invitation will always be open, don't argue with me." Lizzy says before leaving the room to go shower.

"Mom is Jeb going to propose tonight?" Kayle asks when she hears the water turn on.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.