The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Elly and Kathy nodd

Elly: We know it ain't fair *Sings song*

Julie just listens and her stomach was still acting up she couldn't even anything lately when was all of this going to end and just go home to Daisy and Eno's House now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie: nice to have you two

(Elly, im gonna be a little slow replying to your emails)

Julie looks up and see's they have put a straw in some apple juice for her and she Says "Can you bring that over or is that really ginger ale right now as well."

Elly: Julie, you mind if I sang Tim McGraw for ya? Kinda one of my special songs. I know . . . or hopes that it makes you feel better so I don't mind siinging and besides I like it.

Julie Says "No I don't mind but can somebody hold the Apple Juice or Ginger Ale what is that in that cup it might help my stomach thow."

Dr. House walks in Julie's room and Says "Hey there how is the patient feeling right now?"

Julie Says "Awful right now, so did you find anybody that had my blood type now Docter."

Julie Says "No I don't mind but can somebody hold the Apple Juice or Ginger Ale what is that in that cup it might help my stomach thow."

Dr. House walks in Julie's room and Says "Hey there how is the patient feeling right now?"

Julie Says "Awful right now, so did you find anybody that had my blood type now Docter."

DR House sighes "not yet"

Doc: I think we have. I hope so. I know this is hard for you Julie.

Elly: Here Julie *holds cup for her while she takes a sip of Ginger Ale*

Julie take sips of the Ginger Ale and Says "Ask Bo I think were the same type you see Kathy and Elly I need a transfusion because of all the internal bleeding and it's made me weak as a newborn kitten right now as well."

Dr. House Says "What a way to put it now as well."

Julie take sips of the Ginger Ale and Says "Ask Bo I think were the same type you see Kathy and Elly I need a transfusion because of all the internal bleeding and it's made me weak as a newborn kitten right now as well."

Dr. House Says "What a way to put it now as well."

Kathy glares at Dr. House

Elly: Please Doc. Check about Bo. I can't stand to see Julie like this.

Dr. House walks over to the waiting room and Says "Bo your sister needs a blood transfusion and I was wandering since your her brother what's your blood type now."

"Oh that cousin. You're Elly May Duke. I don't think I've ever met you. Lizzy Jackson-Davenport. Jeb talks about you sometimes." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Hello Lizzy, I'm weak right now two times of Internal Bleeding makes you this way" she falls asleep which worries the Dr. House right now as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.