The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Elly: Oh we just did it in the car. Yeah that would be embarassing.

Julie Says "You know they considered Rhett to be a Rogue and a Gentleman in Gone With The Wind now, that didn't sound like a gentleman now at all."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Elly: No. I reckon not. It's just that i'm used to my dad doing it so much. Tho like I said. I never got married and I really don't want to. Though if you guys know any good men in Hazzard. I reckon I could take a chance, but I'm more concerned with Jenny May and my job at the Orphanage.

Julie Says "Don't date anybody named McSweeney or Calloway there bad news Elly!"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Elly: Don't worry. Not after what they did to you. I also ain't goin after Boss's nephews either. Like i said I don't want a guy . . .I don't know. I want one, but I don't want him to hurt me. tell me are there any good guys in Hazzard that you know would be the kind of guy that would treat me right?

Elly: Don't worry. Not after what they did to you. I also ain't goin after Boss's nephews either. Like i said I don't want a guy . . .I don't know. I want one, but I don't want him to hurt me. tell me are there any good guys in Hazzard that you know would be the kind of guy that would treat me right?

Julie Says "Elly when I find one I will be sure to let you know and how did you get Rhett to sleep so fast as well."

Elly: I don't know. he could probably hear me singing in my head. The other thing I want to do. I want to sing, but of course . . .well I haven't had any luck there. I know there's talent, but can't find the right people.

Julie Says "Try Nashville, Tn now they sign anybody nowadays you don't need talent latey as well. But can you sing for us and let me judge your talent maybe you can get Scarlett is being a real diva right now as well."

Elly: Thanks Julie. The thing is that I tried Nashville. It ened as badly as bo and Luke's NASCAR career. I will try local though and see how I can fare. Like I said the orphanage is my first priority. tho I'll be glad to sing if you'd like to judge.

Julie Says "Go ahead it seems Scarlett is being fussy right now as well."

Daisy said "but dont fall asleep without giving me a warning, when Kayle said it looked like you werent breatheing, i freaked out"

Julie Says "The docter said that I wasn't breathing actually I just acted like I was just sleeping now allright but I was worried when he whispered that in my ear now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.