The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "Chad dont like me and Enos, it would just start fights Kayle"

Kayle Says "Well Okay maybe bad idea then, but one thing are really going to work at the Police Station when your off Maternity Leave now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Kayle Says "Well Okay maybe bad idea then, but one thing are really going to work at the Police Station when your off Maternity Leave now."

Daisy said "as a secretary, yes, why? listen, i worked for the Texas Rangers too, i cant handel police bussiness, i just might take Julies dream and become a deputy for her"

Daisy said "as a secretary, yes, why? listen, i worked for the Texas Rangers too, i cant handel police bussiness, i just might take Julies dream and become a deputy for her"

Bo and Luke just looks and blink and they both Says "WHAT!"

Daisy said "she wanted to become a deputy, and im gonna up hold her dream and become one for her!"

Bo and Luke both look and Emma Says "How the two of you can't believe this now as well?"

Kayle Says "Mom, I'm taking the Civil Service Test to work at the Post Office like Aunt Julie did now as well."

Bo and Luke both look and Emma Says "How the two of you can't believe this now as well?"

Kayle Says "Mom, I'm taking the Civil Service Test to work at the Post Office like Aunt Julie did now as well."

Daisy said "why are ya'll boys shocked at me becoming a deputy, because i can handel it, i worked for the Texas Rangers for how long Walker! i can do it Bo and Luke!"

Daisy said "why are ya'll boys shocked at me becoming a deputy, because i can handel it, i worked for the Texas Rangers for how long Walker! i can do it Bo and Luke!"

Bo Says "No we know you can handle but we never thought that Julie ever wanted to be deputy now she didn't look the type now as well. And Daisy, are you going to adopt the twins and give them the Strait name as well."

Bo Says "No we know you can handle but we never thought that Julie ever wanted to be deputy now she didn't look the type now as well. And Daisy, are you going to adopt the twins and give them the Strait name as well."

"Hey what's going on?" Lizzy asks as she walks into the room followed by Jeb and Heather. Bo shakes his head sadly and then tells her about Julie. Unable to believe it Lizzy walks to Julie and places two fingers against her throat. Unable to find a pulse there she checks her wrist then lays her head against Julie's Chest. A confused look crosses her face and she looks at the floor. She picks up the unplugged wire and plugs it back in seeing Julie's heart monitor kick back to life showing a strong and steady heartbeat. "Never trust machines." Lizzy says.

"Hey what's going on?" Lizzy asks as she walks into the room followed by Jeb and Heather. Bo shakes his head sadly and then tells her about Julie. Unable to believe it Lizzy walks to Julie and places two fingers against her throat. Unable to find a pulse there she checks her wrist then lays her head against Julie's Chest. A confused look crosses her face and she looks at the floor. She picks up the unplugged wire and plugs it back in seeing Julie's heart monitor kick back to life showing a strong and steady heartbeat. "Never trust machines." Lizzy says.

Kayle looks and Says "Oh Lizzy, thank you the docter was just about to declare her dead I don't believe this right now oh but how long can she be like this right now as well. She's not even breathing on her own right now Aunt Lizzy and well it's not very fair on her part I wonder how much pain she in right now as well."

The Docter walks in and Says "Family and Friends of Julie Duke I hate to do this right now but she's is brain dead right now she will never regain conscious and never be anything more than just a vegatable and she is not even thinking right now as well. I'm sorry but if you want her kept on life support for the rest of her life then go right ahead but she'll be like this until her heart really does give out on her and we don't know how much she can take this pain right now as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Kayle looks and Says "Oh Lizzy, thank you the docter was just about to declare her dead I don't believe this right now oh but how long can she be like this right now as well. She's not even breathing on her own right now Aunt Lizzy and well it's not very fair on her part I wonder how much pain she in right now as well."

The Docter walks in and Says "Family and Friends of Julie Duke I hate to do this right now but she's is brain dead right now she will never regain conscious and never be anything more than just a vegatable and she is not even thinking right now as well. I'm sorry but if you want her kept on life support for the rest of her life then go right ahead but she'll be like this until her heart really does give out on her and we don't know how much she can take this pain right now as well."

The Nurse Says "They can always stop the Internal Bleeding but it might just start again and the bones will heal but she'll be the girl that you used to know she'll never need those new glasses or that drive her Firebird ever again she'll just here for the rest of her life until she does pass on as well. I don't think you want her to suffer any longer it's just sometime you know when enough is enough for somebody I got to know Julie pretty well, to know she wouldn't want this for a life not to be able to talk to anybody ever again or never hold her twins again or even raise them. She wouldn't want them as they get older coming here for her birthday as well and wishing her a Happy Birthday I wouldn't want that for one of my family members now as well. She has told us what he did to us and we know and he is in Jail in Atlanta and he's never going to ever get out but she apparently she's never going to get any better."

The Docter was about to leave when Julie had grabbed his hand and everybody just looked down and they noticed she was breathing on her own and he had tears in her eyes as well she had looked around she had heard everything and she looks and The Docter Says "Okay somebody needs to be off of Life Support I think somebody is a little bit more stubborn than we think right now as well."

As the tubes helping her breathe was being taken out afterwards Julie Says "I'm not brain dead I was only sleeping and it hurts like hell and I want the surgery to stop the Internal Bleeding and I want to to be at Aaron Calloway's trial and see his get what he deserves as well and I will be there for twins first birthday and every birthday as well and my Firebird ain't going anywhere and I heard everything as well I love everybody I not ready to quit right now either as anybody know me once I start something to quit as well. I'm going to be a Hazzard County Deputy once I'm all healed as well and this is a just a minor set back as well."

Edited by Julieduke

The Nurse Says "They can always stop the Internal Bleeding but it might just start again and the bones will heal but she'll be the girl that you used to know she'll never need those new glasses or that drive her Firebird ever again she'll just here for the rest of her life until she does pass on as well. I don't think you want her to suffer any longer it's just sometime you know when enough is enough for somebody I got to know Julie pretty well, to know she wouldn't want this for a life not to be able to talk to anybody ever again or never hold her twins again or even raise them. She wouldn't want them as they get older coming here for her birthday as well and wishing her a Happy Birthday I wouldn't want that for one of my family members now as well. She has told us what he did to us and we know and he is in Jail in Atlanta and he's never going to ever get out but she apparently she's never going to get any better."

The Docter was about to leave when Julie had grabbed his hand and everybody just looked down and they noticed she was breathing on her own and he had tears in her eyes as well she had looked around she had heard everything and she looks and The Docter Says "Okay somebody needs to be off of Life Support I think somebody is a little bit more stubborn than we think right now as well."

As the tubes helping her breathe was being taken out afterwards Julie Says "I'm not brain dead I was only sleeping and it hurts like hell and I want the surgery to stop the Internal Bleeding and I want to to be at Aaron Calloway's trial and see his get what he deserves as well and I will be there for twins first birthday and every birthday as well and my Firebird ain't going anywhere and I heard everything as well I love everybody I not ready to quit right now either as anybody know me once I start something to quit as well. I'm going to be a Hazzard County Deputy once I'm all healed as well and this is a just a minor set back as well."

The Docter looks Says "Well if you want we can stop the internal bleeding but the surgery does come with some risks as well, but is seems your willing to take them as well and your strong and very persisitant as well you made me out to be liar from the tests I thought you was goner now as well."

Julie Says "Well thank you but what are some the risks involved in this surgery as well I know about risks. I remembered when Jude Emery came to me and told me about what was going in Yahooville, Texas he says it's risky and I just had told him it didn't matter I wasn't going to let it go on any longer now."

The Docter Says "Your Physically weak right now there's a small chance you might never wake up from it right now and there also a chance you could bleed to death if we don't get this done as well. But we can't not do anything as well, it's making you weaker and weaker right now as well, and you never had the flu you was going through withdrawl from the drugs he was calling sleeping pills it just the same symptons as Flu that's all he didn't want to tell you that as well and we see you have a fighting spirit and you ain't going down until the cows come home as well."

The Docter looks Says "Well if you want we can stop the internal bleeding but the surgery does come with some risks as well, but is seems your willing to take them as well and your strong and very persisitant as well you made me out to be liar from the tests I thought you was goner now as well."

Julie Says "Well thank you but what are some the risks involved in this surgery as well I know about risks. I remembered when Jude Emery came to me and told me about what was going in Yahooville, Texas he says it's risky and I just had told him it didn't matter I wasn't going to let it go on any longer now."

The Docter Says "Your Physically weak right now there's a small chance you might never wake up from it right now and there also a chance you could bleed to death if we don't get this done as well. But we can't not do anything as well, it's making you weaker and weaker right now as well, and you never had the flu you was going through withdrawl from the drugs he was calling sleeping pills it just the same symptons as Flu that's all he didn't want to tell you that as well and we see you have a fighting spirit and you ain't going down until the cows come home as well."

Julie Says "Hey I've read "Gone With The Wind" and watch movie enough times to know this about who I named my twins after now did Scarlet O'Hara ever give up on anything no matter how many times her back was againist the wall now. Did Rhett Butler ever give up and making Scarlet his now they were strong characters and I just figured after everything I went through if my twins were going to make they needed some strong names and well I think it's working because everyday that I see them they keep getting bigger and stronger and it's like there showing the world yeah we was three months too early by all means shouldn't even survived our first night but were still there and were Dukes and so am I as well it take alot to get us to give up on anything just ask anybody now as well."

Kayle Says "But Aunt Julie you could never wake up from the surgery it's worth the risk right now your so weak right now as well."

Julie Says "Kayle I could bleed to death without and besides I'm not going to die allright I'll be allright I'm stubborn as well and stubborn people don't die that easily also besides there so much more that I want to do as well I can't go this soon as well."

Kayle Says "But what if your wrong about your stubborness then as well?"

Julie Says "Ask anybody about my stubborness allright, and yes I still want the surgery it's chance to live as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "Hey I've read "Gone With The Wind" and watch movie enough times to know this about who I named my twins after now did Scarlet O'Hara ever give up on anything no matter how many times her back was againist the wall now. Did Rhett Butler ever give up and making Scarlet his now they were strong characters and I just figured after everything I went through if my twins were going to make they needed some strong names and well I think it's working because everyday that I see them they keep getting bigger and stronger and it's like there showing the world yeah we was three months too early by all means shouldn't even survived our first night but were still there and were Dukes and so am I as well it take alot to get us to give up on anything just ask anybody now as well."

Kayle Says "But Aunt Julie you could never wake up from the surgery it's worth the risk right now your so weak right now as well."

Julie Says "Kayle I could bleed to death without and besides I'm not going to die allright I'll be allright I'm stubborn as well and stubborn people don't die that easily also besides there so much more that I want to do as well I can't go this soon as well."

Kayle Says "But what if your wrong about your stubborness then as well?"

Julie Says "Ask anybody about my stubborness allright, and yes I still want the surgery it's chance to live as well."

when Daisy hears about Julie, she goes in another fit of tears but says Julie needs the surgery, she cant lose her

when Daisy hears about Julie, she goes in another fit of tears but says Julie needs the surgery, she cant lose her

then Daisy says "Julie you had us scared to death, but if you go while this surgery is taken place..." she has to stop as more tears come "if you die this time, for real.. ill take your twins and raise them just like Uncle Jesse raised us"

then Daisy says "Julie you had us scared to death, but if you go while this surgery is taken place..." she has to stop as more tears come "if you die this time, for real.. ill take your twins and raise them just like Uncle Jesse raised us"

Julie Says "Okay, Daisy if I survive I really want to be a Hazzard County Deputy because I don't want what happened to me and Elizabeth to happen to any other woman here as well."

"You will survive." Lizzy says. "You just got to."

Somebody walks in and Says "It was just on the news Aaron and Freddy McSweeney escaped from Jail in Atlanta and their headed this way bent on revenge right now as well."

Somebody walks in and Says "It was just on the news Aaron and Freddy McSweeney escaped from Jail in Atlanta and their headed this way bent on revenge right now as well."

Lizzy looks up to see Todd another Federal Agent standing there. She scrambles over to Daisy bed and flips on the TV. "And in other related news today two inmates escaped from the Federal penitentiary in Atlanta. Freddy McSweeney and his cousin Aaron McSweeney are reported to be headed to a town where...this just in as they were just outside the gates of the pen they were both shot down by guards. No word yet on what shape either man is in. More news when we get it." The TV anchor man says.

"So what's all this mean?" Lizzy asks.

Lizzy looks up to see Todd another Federal Agent standing there. She scrambles over to Daisy bed and flips on the TV. "And in other related news today two inmates escaped from the Federal penitentiary in Atlanta. Freddy McSweeney and his cousin Aaron McSweeney are reported to be headed to a town where...this just in as they were just outside the gates of the pen they were both shot down by guards. No word yet on what shape either man is in. More news when we get it." The TV anchor man says.

"So what's all this mean?" Lizzy asks.

Julie Says "They won't reach us and this all over now as well Lizzy? I hope the guards are good shots now at least the taxpapers will save some money now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.