The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Julie Says "They won't reach us and this all over now as well Lizzy? I hope the guards are good shots now at least the taxpapers will save some money now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"If what I'm thinking is true...If they killed them then well it means everything is over. Neither of you will have to worry about them ever again. The trial will be dropped and you're clear to move on." Todd says.

"Thanks Todd." Lizzy says.

"If what I'm thinking is true...If they killed them then well it means everything is over. Neither of you will have to worry about them ever again. The trial will be dropped and you're clear to move on." Todd says.

"Thanks Todd." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Thank You Todd, that is the best news I heard ever listen how many woman did he do that all together it's like he knew what he was doing and what do you's find at my house as well."

Julie Says "Thank You Todd, that is the best news I heard ever listen how many woman did he do that all together it's like he knew what he was doing and what do you's find at my house as well."

"As far as we know it was only two. And I can not discuss and on going investigation." Todd says. "Until our boss gives us the all clear we can't discuss it just yet."

"As far as we know it was only two. And I can not discuss and on going investigation." Todd says. "Until our boss gives us the all clear we can't discuss it just yet."

Julie Says "Okay, Sir would you like to meet the most stubborn twins you'll ever meet by all means they shouldn't survived but this Scarlet and Rhett Duke here and yes Lizzy I'm changing their last name as well." The Docter comes back in and Says "So you understand their 50 percent chance you won't wake up now but there's a hundred percent chance that you will bleed to death internally that is as well."

Julie looks and Says "Yes, and I can't sign anything right now cast as well ask our Uncle Jesse right now as well about the consent form but I'm think their is zero percent chance I'll live without it now and 50 percent chance that I will survive with it so I always was a gambling woman so I want the surgery right now those cute twins over there need their mother and I need to be around for them as well."

Docter Says "Well Okay, your scheduled in three hours just to let you know as well and I hope somebody is sending up some prayers for you and your entire family now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "Okay, Sir would you like to meet the most stubborn twins you'll ever meet by all means they shouldn't survived but this Scarlet and Rhett Duke here and yes Lizzy I'm changing their last name as well." The Docter comes back in and Says "So you understand their 50 percent chance you won't wake up now but there's a hundred percent chance that you will bleed to death internally that is as well."

Julie looks and Says "Yes, and I can't sign anything right now cast as well ask our Uncle Jesse right now as well about the consent form but I'm think their is zero percent chance I'll live without it now and 50 percent chance that I will survive with it so I always was a gambling woman so I want the surgery right now those cute twins over there need their mother and I need to be around for them as well."

Docter Says "Well Okay, your scheduled in three hours just to let you know as well and I hope somebody is sending up some prayers for you and your entire family now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Anybody

After a few hours it was time and they came and got Julie prepped for surgery she was ready for surgery she looked at everybody and Says "Well, I got fifty percent chance of not coming back so this looks like my last stand as well but I don't really want to leave just yet and keep me in your prayers as well and make sure that Scarlett and Rhett are well taken care while I am in surgery as well and Jeb nice seeing as well. I will be back as well and look there's is signs all over it looks like Freddy and Aaron are having a hard time as well."

After a few hours it was time and they came and got Julie prepped for surgery she was ready for surgery she looked at everybody and Says "Well, I got fifty percent chance of not coming back so this looks like my last stand as well but I don't really want to leave just yet and keep me in your prayers as well and make sure that Scarlett and Rhett are well taken care while I am in surgery as well and Jeb nice seeing as well. I will be back as well and look there's is signs all over it looks like Freddy and Aaron are having a hard time as well."

Six Hours Later, the Nurse Says "Ms. Duke is in Recovery but please only one at a time she is asking about how her twins are doing right now and she made it a little groggy but she told me when she woke up simply "I Told Ya"."

Suddenly Elly May, who was another of the Duke cousins showed up

Elly: Glad doc.

The Doc Says "She's doing a little better but we really got to get the drugs out of her system right now that Aaron McSweeney had forced her to take right now. And she doesn't like her wrist to be touched because he was always handcuffing her to the bedposts and leaving her all by herself on the weakends with anybody around to get her anything to eat as well. Now listen Aaron and Freddy McSweeney had escaped but they was shot by guards but personally after seeing how Julie is right now I hope they both die I've known that woman a long time and they messed her up as well. She has two broken arms with multiple fractures and a shattered right elbow and she won't be driving for another six months which is hard for to take right now but she has to beautiful twins as well little Scarlett and Rhett Duke as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or Anybody

Elly: Okay, I won't, but please let me go back and see her.

Nurse: *reluctantly* Okay, but remember

Elly: I will. I know she needs some support right now and the twins.

Julie see's Elly and Says "Hi, I had 50 percent chance of not waking up apparently I stopped breathing about nine hours ago and the doc tells me I'm lucky and that son of a ***** was shot by guards while trying to escape now he deserved I wanted to shoot him myself he kept telling me that if I didn't do as he said he was going to shoot me Elly."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Elly: Oh Jule. What about the twins? How are they?

Julie Says "Oh Daisy is taking care of them, there so strong the docter the night they was born didn't think they survive the night and now there almost a week old now. Considering how I was treated they wasn't effected by how Aaron treated me and never wanted to marry him to begin with I almost died Elly."

Elly: You didn't want to marry him? Why did you Julie? You know that's why I'm not married because I know that there are so many guys out there who want to hurt me. I learned that years ago when Daisy and I were helping Bo and Luke. Where is Daisy?

Julie Says "Elly he had a gun and from the moment he kidnapped me from outside the Post Office once I woke up in his apartment when I was asleep he told my family I moved him which wasn't true at all. He collected my things and lied to my family as well and when he told me if I did as he said he wouldn't shoot me I was scared stiff of him now Elly. The Night of my Honeymoon we got home and he tied me up and closed and locked my bedroom door and came back in the morning I felt like a Captive or a POW or something other than a wife. And I had to go along with everything he had said as well or he was going to shoot me as well."

Elly: *nods understanding what Julie now means* I see*pats Julie on the arm to comfort her* Well . . .Tell me about Daisy and Enos and their twins.

Julie Says "Their beautiful and their letting me and the twins stay with them because the place I was living at was more like a prison than a home as well. Their names are Rachelle and Vidalia and their so cute as well have you see my twins yet they don't even know what their daddy did to me and the docter told, what I thought was the flu it's actually withdrawl from all the drugs Aaron made me take I don't even know what he gave at all now."

Elly: *sighs* That's terrible Julie, just terible. I don't know when you're supposed to get out of here, but when you do. I promise I will . . .as I know Bo,Luke, Enos and Daisy will do our best to keep him away from you. I know that Daisy will always give you and the twins a home. They're such good people Julie. You know I wasn't born in Hazzard and untill I came here I didn't know there were people in the world like them. I was born in one of the towns that surrounds Hazzard.

Elly: *sighs* That's terrible Julie, just terible. I don't know when you're supposed to get out of here, but when you do. I promise I will . . .as I know Bo,Luke, Enos and Daisy will do our best to keep him away from you. I know that Daisy will always give you and the twins a home. They're such good people Julie. You know I wasn't born in Hazzard and untill I came here I didn't know there were people in the world like them. I was born in one of the towns that surrounds Hazzard.

The Recovery Room Nurse turns on the tv and it's special announcement that Freddy and Aaron McSweeney has died from bullet wounds in a Atlanta Hospital and Julie Says "Oh Elly, that's the best news I've heard because before Aaron Kidnapped me I was working for the Texas Rangers and Freddy had drugged, kidnapped, raped me and tried to freeze me out in Yahooville, Texas as well. All this happened in less than a year now when I was trying to get over one the other happened my nerves as fried right now."

Elly: Yeah . . .that is good news! Oh Julie . . .wait till daisy and Enos hear about this.

Julie Says "Isn't this great as well not only Aaron stole my car and gave it to a friend and destroyed my glasses as well. When I'm all healed up and I want to be a Hazzard County Deputy and make sure what happened to me doesn't happen to any other woman Elly."

Elly: Oh Julie. This is great. *picks up the phone to call Daisy and tell her what happend* Daisy said that she'd be here with Enos soon and the twins and Bo and Luke so we can discuss everything.

After a while the Nurse Says "We got to move her to her room and she seem's to be doing much better and listen if we bring some Jello can you help her with it Elly she can't exactly use her hands to eat right now."

Julie was smiling as she was being wheeled to her room she knew that is was all over and she would be hailed as hero as well.

Elly: I will do my best. *takes the Jello and helps Julie with a couple of bites when she tells her it's enough* What's the matter Julie? Are you not hungry? I know you've been through a lot.

Julie Says "I don't know it's just can bring that basin I got to throw up right now nothing personal it's the withdrawl it remind you of the flu you don't want to go through this right now and I had stomach pumped this morning as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.