The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Enos said "nah, we got Cooter"

Emma Says "I hear he wants to move to Hazzard and work for Cooter now oh he dropped the Lady Mayor of Yahooville's 53 Mercury down the Yahooville Ravine and told her it was stolen, when she heard the news she took it like a man and threw the phone halfway across the room and nearly got Ned with it as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Emma Says "I hear he wants to move to Hazzard and work for Cooter now oh he dropped the Lady Mayor of Yahooville's 53 Mercury down the Yahooville Ravine and told her it was stolen, when she heard the news she took it like a man and threw the phone halfway across the room and nearly got Ned with it as well."

Enos: okay, he aint workin on my patrol car!

Enos and Bo laugh again and Daisy said "how can ya'll laugh right now!"

Emma Says "Hey we was talking about Ned and his Twoing and Resting Service at the moment and the fact that Julie would've rather pushed her Firdbird back to town than trust Ned for towing her Firebird Daisy."

Emma Says "Hey we was talking about Ned and his Twoing and Resting Service at the moment and the fact that Julie would've rather pushed her back to town than trust Ned for towing her Firebird Daisy."

Daisy said crying "Julie kept telling me all her plans for the twins, she'll never get to fullfill those now! NEVER!"

Daisy said crying "Julie kept telling me all her plans for the twins, she'll never get to fullfill those now! NEVER!"

Kayle Says "But Mom you can for her you know she watching from Heaven everything we do now as well, maybe she might become an Angel now as well."

Emma Says "Daisy you raise her twins and someday tell them all about their Momma as well and how much she loved them as well."

Kayle Says "But Mom you can for her you know she watching from Heaven everything we do now as well, maybe she might become an Angel now as well."

Emma Says "Daisy you raise her twins and someday tell them all about their Momma as well and how much she loved them as well."

Daisy said "ill try"

Enos Says "We'll try and if Aaron ever escapes he's not even remotely come here them now and it would've hurt Julie to watch Daisy hold her twins when she the cast one as well."

Daisy just looks at all four babies and then at April "i cant believe im gonna do this, Walker ,im sorry, i wanna be friends again, like we were when i came back to the Texas Rangers a year ago, truce?"

Daisy just looks at all four babies and then at April "i cant believe im gonna do this, Walker ,im sorry, i wanna be friends again, like we were when i came back to the Texas Rangers a year ago, truce?"

Walker Says "Truce them, and listen sorry to hear about your cousin that girl had some serious spunk about her as well."

Daisy nodded "yeah, she did"

Walker Says "Hey remember back in Texas she hid her knife and her cellphone and got herself loose and slipped out the window and almost got away she was telling us about that as well."

Walker Says "Hey remember back in Texas she hid her knife and her cellphone and got herself loose and slipped out the window and almost got away she was telling us about that as well."

Daisy nodded "oh yeah, that day, i was so mad, i gave Bubba round house kick in the face he'll remember till he dies"

Daisy nodded "oh yeah, that day, i was so mad, i gave Bubba round house kick in the face he'll remember till he dies"

Walker goes over and picks up a crying Scarlett and Alex picks up a crying Rhett and Kayle Says "Look at that they know she's gone and they miss her allreadry now who would've believed that now, so when does Scarlett and Rhett get to go home Mom."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.