The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy sighes "its my fault Julie died too, i didnt help her when i couldve and should have and i tried"

The Nurse Says "She had internal bleeding as well, and we tried stopping it during the surgery but the surgeon couldn't make it stop now. Mrs. Strait it's not your fault she had lived to tell her entire story and the Docter when she saying anything about it instructed me to write it down what she was saying as well. Right from the very beginning and I'm taking my writing's to the FBI as well and they can read what she had said about what happened to her word for word and the more that jury cries the stiffer the sentances they'll as give Aaron as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Anybody

The Nurse Says "She had internal bleeding as well, and we tried stopping it during the surgery but the surgeon couldn't make it stop now. Mrs. Strait it's not your fault she had lived to tell her entire story and the Docter when she saying anything about it instructed to write down what she was saying as well. Right from the very beginning and I'm taking my writing's to the FBI as well and they can read what she had said about what happened to her word for word and the more that jury cries the stiffer the sentances they'll as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Anybody

Daisy sighes "i wish she was right here talkin to me again, i can here her voice"

Daisy sighes "i wish she was right here talkin to me again, i can here her voice"

Kayle Says " me too, It's like she still here with us yet Mom."

Emma Says "Me too as well, even thow I didn't know her very well. She's at first was just to me some girl that got to deep doing a undercover mission but the more I got to know her the more of a friend she was to me as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Kayle Says " me too, It's like she still here with us yet Mom."

Emma Says "Me too as well, even thow I didn't know her very well. She's at first was just to me some girl that got to deep doing a undercover mission but the more I got to know her the more of a friend she was to me as well."

Daisy sighed "one minute we were talking, the next, its all over"

Daisy sighed "one minute we were talking, the next, its all over"

Bo Says "What are we going to about her car everybody I know of certain sixteen year with a husband and baby with a car that doesn't run to well right now as well?"

Kayle looks up "are you serious Uncle Bo"

Bo Says "If your Mama and Step-Daddy don't mind why should a beautiful Muscle Car like hers go to waste as well."

Emma Says "That's wonderful, she fought back with every breath she had then as well."

Bo Says "If your Mama and Step-Daddy don't mind why should a beautiful Muscle Car like hers go to waste as well."

Emma Says "That's wonderful, she fought back with every breath she had then as well."

Daisy sighed "ill take all her clothes, i can fit in some, but leave some stuff to give to Lizzy"

Daisy sighed "ill take all her clothes, i can fit in some, but leave some stuff to give to Lizzy"

Alex Says "I'm sorry but, I'm pretty sure the FBI declared it a crime scene a while ago which mean everything has to stay as is right now but the car since it's at Cooter's garage it's not covered. How can a man videotape himself beating up his wife now that's awful and he probaly taped when he did it my cousin as well. Walker I got to find those two tapes there evidence for the FBI. Listen Daisy now your cousin and my cousin can't say a word but those video's will show what they went through as well and listen it might be painful to watch but just endure because I'll be going through the very samething as well now. We got to be strong for Julie and Elizabeth and the woman he terrorized as well and just remember how brave and strong she was even thow she was dying she kept telling us what happened even thow we probaly didn't want to hear anything about it now she made us listen to her tell us what happened to her so many dreams that girls had now, she wanted to marry a nice guy and join the Sheriff's department as well and none of that will ever happen for her but someday for her children now as well."

Alex Says "I'm sorry but, I'm pretty sure the FBI declared it a crime scene a while ago which mean everything has to stay as is right now but the car since it's at Cooter's garage it's not covered. How can a man videotape himself beating up his wife now that's awful and he probaly taped when he did it my cousin as well. Walker I got to find those two tapes there evidence for the FBI. Listen Daisy now your cousin and my cousin can't say a word but those video's will show what they went through as well and listen it might be painful to watch but just endure because I'll be going through the very samething as well now. We got to be strong for Julie and Elizabeth and the woman he terrorized as well and just remember how brave and strong she was even thow she was dying she kept telling us what happened even thow we probaly didn't want to hear anything about it now she made us listen to her tell us what happened to her so many dreams that girls had now, she wanted to marry a nice guy and join the Sheriff's department as well and none of that will ever happen for her but someday for her children now as well."

Daisy started crying again "ill never be as strong as Julie, NEVER i let your husband take advantage of me Alex,i gave up Kayle when i should have raised her, IM SORRY!"

Daisy started crying again "ill never be as strong as Julie, NEVER i let your husband take advantage of me Alex,i gave up Kayle when i should have raised her, IM SORRY!"

Alex Says "Listen it's okay to cry I think all of us are crying right now as well. Just think of the good times you had with your cousin everybody do that oh I got to tell all of my family about my cousin I got to go through this myself as well."

Daisy sighed

Emma Says "I remember the first time she walked by the sandwich shop that sells Liver With Onions with Limbergh Cheese and she looks at me and asks what tree was they dropped out of selling that sandwich now."

Kayle Says "That sounds like Aunt Julie now, you she like Arnaz he's going to crushed now Emma and how is Victoria doing as well."

Emma Says "I remember the first time she walked by the sandwich shop that sells Liver With Onions with Limbergh Cheese and she looks at me and asks what tree was they dropped out of selling that sandwich now."

Kayle Says "That sounds like Aunt Julie now, you she like Arnaz he's going to crushed now Emma and how is Victoria doing as well."

Emma says "Victorias doing great"

Daisy said "this one time when we were kids, Julie got so mad at me, she died my hair, pink on one side, blue on the other and left it that way and no one told me and i went to school like that for five days before Bo finally showed me a mirror!" and crys happy tears and everyone laughes

Emma says "Victorias doing great"

Daisy said "this one time when we were kids, Julie got so mad at me, she died my hair, pink on one side, blue on the other and left it that way and no one told me and i went to school like that for five days before Bo finally showed me a mirror!" and crys happy tears and everyone laughes

Vitoria walks in and listening to the story as well and very sad about what she had just heard as well.

Kayle Says "Hey Victoria want to stay with me and Chad sometimes now."

Victoria Says "And if you dye my hair like that Kayle I'll shave all of yours off now as well."

Kayle Says "Geez, I was only grinning I wasn't actually going to that now Victoria come on don't you know me better than that now."

Victoria Says "First with Bubba and Freddy and now Aaron kills her slowly now this stinks now as well. I'm ashamed that Bubba is my father right now as well."

Kayle Says "Hey Victoria want to stay with me and Chad sometimes now."

Victoria Says "And if you dye my hair like that Kayle I'll shave all of yours off now as well."

Kayle Says "Geez, I was only grinning I wasn't actually going to that now Victoria come on don't you know me better than that now."

Daisy said "i got her back, i died her hair bright orange!"

Daisy said "i got her back, i died her hair bright orange!"

Victoria has her best innocent looking Davenport grins that she wouldn't harm a fly and Says "Now there's idea Kayle, I wonder how your hair would look in Orange now and Mom I found out that Bubba is my father, and Freddy is my half-brother and I'm ashamed to say this but Aaron is actually my cousin and I am ashamed to admit there my family now look what all three of them did to a innocent young woman from Hazzard County now."

Kayle Says "You wouldn't dye my Orange now would you Victoria!"

Victoria has her best innocent looking Davenport grins that she wouldn't harm a fly and Says "Now there's idea Kayle, I wonder how your hair would look in Orange now and Mom I found out that Bubba is my father, and Freddy is my half-brother and I'm ashamed to say this but Aaron is actually my cousin and I am ashamed to admit there my family now look what all three of them did to a innocent young woman from Hazzard County now."

Kayle Says "You wouldn't dye my Orange now would you Victoria!"

Victoria laughes

Daisy laughes "i got one more memory, Enos and Bo will remeber this one, i was in second grade i think and she wrote a fake note and made Enos sign it and the note said 'meet me behing the lockers today! Love Enos Strate and i instantly knew it wasnt Enos but i feel for the trick, i ended up making out with Hughie Hogg who Julie got into the prank to help her"

Victoria laughes

Daisy laughes "i got one more memory, Enos and Bo will remeber this one, i was in second grade i think and she wrote a fake note and made Enos sign it and the note said 'meet me behing the lockers today! Love Enos Strate and i instantly knew it wasnt Enos but i feel for the trick, i ended up making out with Hughie Hogg who Julie got into the prank to help her"

Kayle Says "Aunt Julie was devious that was funny I bet now as well!"

Victoria Says "Yeah, I remember the her working as waitress before they shut it down as well she was working so hard. And she took me outside and told she working with the Texas Rangers to shut the place down and she told she would do this again it's a part of her make-up now."

Kayle Says "Aunt Julie was devious that was funny I bet now as well!"

Victoria Says "Yeah, I remember the her working as waitress before they shut it down as well she was working so hard. And she took me outside and told she working with the Texas Rangers to shut the place down and she told she would do this again it's a part of her make-up now."

Daisy laughed "yeah she was"

Daisy laughed "yeah she was"

Bo Says "Like the time she hid the General Lee in the barn under a tarp on me and Luke now as well and told us that somebody stole our car and we borrowed Uncle Jesse's pick-up and looked all over the county and she went and drove it and we seen her in our later on as well."

Kayle Says "She wouldn't do that now Uncle Bo?"

Bo Says "Like the time she hid the General Lee in the barn under a tarp on me and Luke now as well and told us that somebody stole our car and we borrowed Uncle Jesse's pick-up and looked all over the county and she went and drove it and we seen her in our later on as well."

Kayle Says "She wouldn't do that now Uncle Bo?"

Bo said "she did"

Bo said "she did"

Emma Says "That Julie Duke was something now she told when she first got to Yahooville she did this because she wanted to prove to you and Luke, that she could do something brave and daring and she actually did it now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.