The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy sighed "Uncle Jesse, WHY! why did this happend "the break down began

Bo and Luke come down once they hear the news and it seems that Bo was taking it the hardest between and just Says "No, she can't be dead now not my baby sister now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Bo and Luke come down once they hear the news and it seems that Bo was taking it the hardest between and just Says "No, she can't be dead now not my baby sister now."

Luke hugged Daisy "Aaron is gonna pay! BIG TIME!" trying to keep from crying him self, Daisy was in to much of a break down to respond to anything

Luke hugged Daisy "Aaron is gonna pay! BIG TIME!" trying to keep from crying him self, Daisy was in to much of a break down to respond to anything

The Nurse walked in and Says "When she got here and after having the twins the Docter knew she wasn't going to make to long and well he didn't want to tell anybody or her she never even knew we tried everything to keep her alive and it failed. What kind of a Nurse lets her patient die on her now oh my this is terrible now as well."

The Nurse walked in and Says "When she got here and after having the twins the Docter knew she wasn't going to make to long and well he didn't want to tell anybody or her she never even knew we tried everything to keep her alive and it failed. What kind of a Nurse lets her patient die on her now oh my this is terrible now as well."

Daisy said "thats it, Enos, give me your gun"

Daisy said "thats it, Enos, give me your gun"

Enos Says "No Daisy, I will not and you will make it through and listen I was thinking we should have the communtiy put a plague on her favorite bench by the Post Office in her honor everybody what do you think as well."

Enos Says "No Daisy, I will not and you will make it through and listen I was thinking we should have the communtiy put a plague on her favorite bench by the Post Office in her honor everybody what do you think as well."

Daisy said "ill never have another cousin like Julie, Enos!"

Daisy said "ill never have another cousin like Julie, Enos!"

Enos Says "I said no Daisy, listen you'll get through and listen we'll adopt her twins and raise them as our own and when their hold enough will tell them how brave their Mama was now as well and Kayle has the only picture of her holding them on her digital camera we can use that later on as well."

Enos Says "I said no Daisy, listen you'll get through and listen we'll adopt her twins and raise them as our own and when their hold enough will tell them how brave their Mama was now as well and Kayle has the only picture of her holding them on her digital camera we can use that later on as well."

Daisy sighed

Daisy sighed

Emma Says "Oh Man, this is major now I didn't believe this was possible how does somebody at her age die after having twins now."

The Nurse Says "Mrs. Cowbell she wasn't taking care of herself and he was giving her all kinds of drugs as well. It's amazing that the twins aren't effected now as well, and her heart couldn't take it anymore but she's better off really she is in so much pain she used to cry at night as well."

Bo Says "No Aaron killed her slowly, very slowly now how could he do this now as well."

Emma Says "Oh Man, this is major now I didn't believe this was possible how does somebody at her age die after having twins now."

The Nurse Says "Mrs. Cowbell she wasn't taking care of herself and he was giving her all kinds of drugs as well. It's amazing that the twins aren't effected now as well, and her heart couldn't take it anymore but she's better off really she is in so much pain she used to cry at night as well."

Bo Says "No Aaron killed her slowly, very slowly now how could he do this now as well."

Daisy said "id be better off joining her Bo"

Daisy said "id be better off joining her Bo"

Enos Says "No Daisy, listen to yourself those twins need both of us all four of us now as well and you did all you could but she couldn't fight anymore now. I kinda of wish she would've gotten Aaron's gun and shot him dead now Daisy."

Enos Says "No Daisy, listen to yourself those twins need both of us all four of us now as well and you did all you could but she couldn't fight anymore now. I kinda of wish she would've gotten Aaron's gun and shot him dead now Daisy."

Daisy said "my cousin is dead, im getting revenge! cold hard revenge!"

Daisy said "my cousin is dead, im getting revenge! cold hard revenge!"

Alex Says "Then your no better than Aaron, but listen let the law handle this you don't think I feel the very sameway as well he actually had your cousin suffered now as well."

Daisy sighed "Enos your plan for her being honerd, go for it, Julie deserves it"

Enos Says "Okay no more talk about revenge okay let the FBI handle him and somebody has to tell Lizzy as well. And we need to talk to Mz. Tizdale and Boss Hogg as well and the Sheriff as well and see what we come up with as well. I keep thinking about Martina McBride's song "Indepenance Day."

Enos Says "Okay no more talk about revenge okay let the FBI handle him and somebody has to tell Lizzy as well. And we need to talk to Mz. Tizdale and Boss Hogg as well and the Sheriff as well and see what we come up with as well. I keep thinking about Martina McBride's song "Indepenance Day."

Daisy smiled "im gonna start writing my eulogy for her, if i can get half way through it"

Daisy smiled "im gonna start writing my eulogy for her, if i can get half way through it"

Emma Says "That's wonderful Daisy, I think I'm going to write a poem for that plague on her favorite park bench as well."

Kayle Says "We should bury her with something she loved more than anything in this world now."

The Nurse Says "Why don't you put her old glasses and the Copy of Texas I let her borrow she loved reading even thow she had struggled with it as well."

Emma Says "That's wonderful Daisy, I think I'm going to write a poem for that plague on her favorite park bench as well."

Kayle Says "We should bury her with something she loved more than anything in this world now."

The Nurse Says "Why don't you put her old glasses and the Copy of Texas I let her borrow she loved reading even thow she had struggled with it as well."

Daisy said "good idea"

Emma Says "What Julie was a bookworm now, sounds like me Billy Bob teases me when I pass on he's putting one in my coffin now Daisy."

Daisy said "im gonna miss her, so much, ill never get over losing her, shes just another, and after this, im afraid im gonna lose Enos and then Kayle, then Lizzy, then Bo and Luke, it scares me"

Daisy said "im gonna miss her, so much, ill never get over losing her, shes just another, and after this, im afraid im gonna lose Enos and then Kayle, then Lizzy, then Bo and Luke, it scares me"

Enos Says "No way, and besides I think Alex is still crying about Elizabeth right now her cousin didn't even get the chance to have her baby Daisy."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.