The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "just do something, i will not, WILL NOT lose Julie! ive lost to many people!"

The Docter and The Nurse set up the life support and they go to find Uncle Jesse and tell him what has happened as well. Before they go the docter tells Daisy, it's up to your Uncle Jesse once he gets here as well since it was her husband's fault he has no say so what so ever in her care Mrs. Strait."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

The Docter and The Nurse set up the life support and they go to find Uncle Jesse and tell him what has happened as well. Before they go the docter tells Daisy, it's up to your Uncle Jesse once he gets here as well since it was her husband's fault he has no say so what so ever in her care Mrs. Strait."

Daisy sighed "Julie has to live"

Daisy said "i dont know Kayle"

Uncle Jesse Says "I've had Power of Attourney for Julie since she was eighteen and before that she a minor so it was automatic but this is awful as well she can't go out like this as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "I've had Power of Attourney for Julie since she was eighteen and before that she a minor so it was automatic but this is awful as well she can't go out like this as well."

Daisy said "i remember all those times when me and Julie was a kid, when she died my hair pink and blue, when she put salt in my koolaid, everything Uncle Jesse"

Daisy said "i remember all those times when me and Julie was a kid, when she died my hair pink and blue, when she put salt in my koolaid, everything Uncle Jesse"

Uncle Jesse Says "And you wanted to pull her out as well, but you eventually made up but what is never wakes as well Daisy?. Would you want to hooked up to life support forever I want her to wake up myself."

Kayle Says "One question Uncle Jesse, how does somebody know when to pull the plug on a loved one I couldn't come to the decision for somebody that I love now as well."

Daisy answerd "the know when the person never wakes up and theres no more hope, but ill never give up on Julie, she was there that night i had you Kayle, i came up those steps, Bo opend the door and yelled at me and she stood right there and made hims stop"

Daisy answerd "the know when the person never wakes up and theres no more hope, but ill never give up on Julie, she was there that night i had you Kayle, i came up those steps, Bo opend the door and yelled at me and she stood right there and made hims stop"

Kayle Says "Did you make her my Godmother then as well?"

Daisy said "i was in labor when she did that, i had other things on my mind, but i thought about that after wards"

Kayle Says "Your right she has to live after all she has two wonderful babies here that are counting on her now as well."

The Nurse walks in and Says "Oh no, this is bad her heart just stopped now." She calls Stat and another team comes in with a crash cart as well.

Kayle Says "Your right she has to live after all she has two wonderful babies here that are counting on her now as well."

The Nurse walks in and Says "Oh no, this is bad her heart just stopped now." She calls Stat and another team comes in with a crash cart as well.

Daisy is in another fit of tears now "oh no!"

Alex and Walker and Enos come in and Alex says "whats wrong with ya'll weres Julie!"

Kayle looked up and Says "First she stopped breathing and they put her on life support and a little after that her heart stopped and she died after that and well Mom's been taking it really hard as well."

Billy Bob and Emma walk in and Emma Says "Oh that's it if this next baby is a girl I'm naming her Julie now it just has to be now as well and Daisy are going to adopt her twins and raise them for your cousin now as well."

Kayle looked up and Says "First she stopped breathing and they put her on life support and a little after that her heart stopped and she died after that and well Mom's been taking it really hard as well."

Billy Bob and Emma walk in and Emma Says "Oh that's it if this next baby is a girl I'm naming her Julie now it just has to be now as well and Daisy are going to adopt her twins and raise them for your cousin now as well."

Daisy said "my cousin is dead, how can this happen! after EVERYTHING!" she was on the verge of a mental and emotional breakdown

Daisy said "my cousin is dead, how can this happen! after EVERYTHING!" she was on the verge of a mental and emotional breakdown

Kayle went and hugged her Mom so tightly and Says "I'll cry with you Mom, she was my Godmother and there's two babies without parents now as well."

Alex Says "Oh this is terrible and I felt like this ever since I heard they found my cousin and she finally is crying as well herself. I liked your cousin Daisy, she was gutsy for doing what she doing what she did in Texas now as well."

Kayle went and hugged her Mom so tightly and Says "I'll cry with you Mom, she was my Godmother and there's two babies without parents now as well."

Alex Says "Oh this is terrible and I felt like this ever since I heard they found my cousin and she finally is crying as well herself. I liked your cousin Daisy, she was gutsy for doing what she doing what she did in Texas now as well."

Daisy said "right now, i wanna die my self! i cant do this anymore! im tired of being strong, but i had to for Julie, Lizzy, Kayle and my cousins"

Daisy said "right now, i wanna die my self! i cant do this anymore! im tired of being strong, but i had to for Julie, Lizzy, Kayle and my cousins"

Uncle Jesse walks and Says "No he took my youngest f rom me now, I hope he's gets lethal injection now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.