The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Walker and Lizzy and Alex walk out of the room and go talk and whe their gone Daisy says "Kayle, i cant believe you"

Kayle Says "Sorry Mom, I was thinking of my Aunt Julie and forget about the other part as well. Mom Julie is asleep right, and is she really dying is that what all the whispers that the docter needs to talk to Uncle Jesse are all about because everytime he talks to them he's upset as well along with Uncle Bo and Uncle Luke as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Kayle Says "Sorry Mom, I was thinking of my Aunt Julie and forget about the other part as well. Mom Julie is asleep right, and is she really dying is that what all the whispers that the docter needs to talk to Uncle Jesse are all about because everytime he talks to them he's upset as well along with Uncle Bo and Uncle Luke as well."

Daisy said "oh god i hope shes not dying!"

Daisy said "i would have supported her Kayle, Aaron is just like your dad, a good for nothing idiot that doesnt know how to treat women"

Kayle Says "So he would've deserved being shot and Mom how come you and Aunt Julie know how to shoot so well now as well?"

Daisy said "i learned my training from your step dad and the Sherrif, your aunt learned it well, natrually"

Kayle Says "Uncle Jesse taught her then, what is her accuracy like as well Mom. They say when woman get in a situation like she in sometimes they just snap and shoot the Man that is abusing them as well."

Daisy pressed the button in a paniked rush "Julie dont you leave me!"

A Team of a Docter and Nurse rush in with a crash cart to see what's wrong and Kayle Says "Mom, I hope she makes but at least if she doesn't make it, no matter how difficult it was to tell people what happened to her at his hands she did lived long enough to do it as well."

A Team of a Docter and Nurse rush in with a crash cart to see what's wrong and Kayle Says "Mom, I hope she makes but at least if she doesn't make it, no matter how difficult it was to tell people what happened to her at his hands she did lived long enough to do it as well."

Daisy said "Kayle, ive lost my parents, i cant loose my only girl cousin! i CANT!"

Daisy said "Kayle, ive lost my parents, i cant loose my only girl cousin! i CANT!"

Kayle Says "Oh God Please don't let my Aunt Julie die right now she went through too much to let it end like this now she has a son and a daughter and a whole bunch of family that still needs her right now down on earth, Amen."

Kayle Says "Oh God Please don't let my Aunt Julie die right now she went through too much to let it end like this now she has a son and a daughter and a whole bunch of family that still needs her right now down on earth, Amen."

Daisy hugs her daughter "why Kayle!?"

Chad says "hey, hey, Mrs. Strate, its gonna be okay"

Daisy hugs her daughter "why Kayle!?"

Chad says "hey, hey, Mrs. Strate, its gonna be okay"

Kayle Says "Mom what's wrong right now, why did they stop working with her just now it's like they gave up on her now as well." The Docter Says "We could put her on life support right now but were not sure if it will help Mrs. Strait right now."

Kayle Says "Mom what's wrong right now, why did they stop working with her just now it's like they gave up on her now as well." The Docter Says "We could put her on life support right now but were not sure if it will help Mrs. Strait right now."

Daisy said "just do something, i will not, WILL NOT lose Julie! ive lost to many people!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.