Howdy

dukefan1

Well havnt really intoduced my self so I will do that now. MY name is brandon I have lived in ohio my whole life, I am a duke fanatic it is the best show ever made, I am a big sports fan(Football),my favorite football team is the Dallas Cowboys, I play semi-pro football, I am into weight lifting, cars, trucks, motorcycles. I went to school to be a diesel tech. done that for a while still love to do it, got a diploma for motorcycle repair, work on a dairy farm. I have been married since I was 18 been married for 5 years have 2 beautifal children I am raising them on the dukes of hazzard haha. My wife didnt even know what dukes of hazzard was untill we started dating. Well that is a little about me any questions please ask.

Way cool Dukefan1, married at 18 huh?And still married? That is amazing, something you rarely hear around these parts, glad to hear it!

I just got back recently and I am so far behind as forums go, I like a lot of your post, you really know a lot about "The Dukes of hazzard" from what I seen you answer to some of the folks in the forums.

Most 23 yr old guys around here, still have no clue, and those who do know of it, don't want to know , except for those who watch the 2005 movie(made me choke just to mention it again)...lol

So for me it is very nice to see younger folks then me, such as yourself have such a high interest in The Dukes...*CHEERS*

Sure thing, and I agree with you, the dukes have a moral story behind all that chasing and fighting hogg's laws.

I learnt a lot from that show, what real friends really mean, there is no back stabbing in the duke family,or with anyone friends of the dukes. Something I value very much with my true friends.

I am like Jessie said, "Once a friend of a duke, you got a friend for like", and that is what I am like to those who are true friends.

You both have been such a great addition to this website.

I know what you mean about the show's influence. Not counting faith and family, the Dukes of Hazzard has been the single most influential thing in my life. I know that's a pretty strong statement, but it's true. Not very many people can understand that but everybody here can. That's why I love the HazzardNet so much.

Thank you Roger, and yes, you have to be pretty much into the Dukes to understand why we feel the way we do.

When people laugh at me for being such a fan, I get right defensive about it. I often tell them, if they were to sit there and at least watch 1 season, out of the 7, they would understand why this show has more then just stunts and giggling sherif.

You both have been such a great addition to this website.

I know what you mean about the show's influence. Not counting faith and family, the Dukes of Hazzard has been the single most influential thing in my life. I know that's a pretty strong statement, but it's true. Not very many people can understand that but everybody here can. That's why I love the HazzardNet so much.

not the way she dresses but just Daisy and Catherine her self inspires me at 13 to be strong and idependent and fight my own fights

Something just dawned on me as I read those last two posts. When they were putting the show together I wonder if the creators ever considered having Jesse be married. I wonder why they decided not to.

Well, maybe it was just the way of thinking of that era. Even when Smurfs came out a few years later (don't chuckle, I'm being serious here) they only had one girl out of 99 in the village. I bet they got complaints because they added two girl Smurfs later (Sassette and Grannie Smurf). Am I getting off the subject or what?...LOL.....

Of course Papa Smurf is my favorite because he looks and acts the most like Uncle Jesse!!

Something just dawned on me as I read those last two posts. When they were putting the show together I wonder if the creators ever considered having Jesse be married. I wonder why they decided to not to.

Well, maybe it was just the way of thinking of that era. Even when Smurfs came out a few years later (don't chuckle, I'm being serious here) they only had one girl out of 99 in the village. I bet they got complaints because they added two girl Smurfs later (Sassette and Grannie Smurf). Am I getting off the subject or what?...LOL.....

i dont know lol i think you are just a little

well if you remember in lukes love story when luke sits down and talk to uncle jesse about the girl he tell uncle jesse that he went looking for her and he has never done that before that usually the women look for him and then uncle jesse says i felt the same way about a women before and luke says what happen and then uncle jesse say I married her. I dont know what it never got passed that though.

i love the DOH for lots of reasons, most of them have been mentioned already, (the lessons from uncle jesse, family values,...) but one thing you gotta love is the idea of livin' in a town so small that everybody knows everybody! And when some one passes through everyone knows that it's a stranger. I think thats why HNET is so much fun! We have a community! We might not know each others "real" name, but we all know each others user name when we see it! lol

(sorry for such a long post, i just really love talkin' bout the dukes! :) and my HN family!!!!)

well if you remember in lukes love story when luke sits down and talk to uncle jesse about the girl he tell uncle jesse that he went looking for her and he has never done that before that usually the women look for him and then uncle jesse says i felt the same way about a women before and luke says what happen and then uncle jesse say I married her. I dont know what it never got passed that though.

Dukefan1, now that strikes a question for me,what was the name of Uncle jessie's wife? I can't remember for the life of me her name, or why they never had Jessie recall those happy days?

• 1 month later...