Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Micheal said "your not gonna mess anything up, and dont pay attention to Boss Hogg"

Julie Says "Well the sooner I get rid of my car the better then Micheal. Can you have Uncle Jesse or somebody move my law books in the house the way the back end sits they might think it's something other than books as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Uncle Jesse said "you just gotta be careful"

Julie Says "Well I was thinkin of a Lincoln Town Car next, something splashing in a paint job as well but you know it's not real fair just because of who my brother and cousin are everybody thinks I'm going to do the same as well. I'm not talking about Micheal and my family I mean Rosco and Boss Hogg now."

Julie Says "Well I was thinkin of a Lincoln Town Car next, something splashing in a paint job as well but you know it's not real fair just because of who my brother and cousin are everybody thinks I'm going to do the same as well. I'm not talking about Micheal and my family I mean Rosco and Boss Hogg now."

Uncle Jesse said "let me worry bout those two"

Uncle Jesse said "let me worry bout those two"

Julie Says "Okay, and right then and there Rosco pulls up and he just wants to tell Julie he's happy that she got off two weeks ago as well." Micheal watches as Rosco walks up to him as he takes the boxes of books out of Julie's trunk and drops and makes the Sheriff jump as well.

Julie Says "Okay, and right then and there Rosco pulls up and he just wants to tell Julie he's happy that she got off two weeks ago as well." Micheal watches as Rosco walks up to him as he takes the boxes of books out of Julie's trunk and drops and makes the Sheriff jump as well.

Rosco said "dangit Micheal!"

Micheal just grinned.

Julie laughed and she looks and Says "Uncle Jesse come watch this I think Micheal has finally got the hang of the place now."

Micheal Says "There very heavy law books and college textbooks that's all now Sheriff and please leave me and Julie alone me been through enough allreadry from Agent Huntley and Agent Roach want her to either repaint this one of sell it now."

Julie laughed and she looks and Says "Uncle Jesse come watch this I think Micheal has finally got the hang of the place now."

Micheal Says "There very heavy law books and college textbooks that's all now Sheriff and please leave me and Julie alone me been through enough allreadry from Agent Huntley and Agent Roach want her to either repaint this one of sell it now."

Rosco said "calm down Micheal, im just here to talk to Julie, she aint it trouble"

Rosco said "calm down Micheal, im just here to talk to Julie, she aint it trouble"

Micheal Says "She's in the house can carry a box and you know came at a right handy time now if that wasn't books it wouldn't starlted you now as well. Why does Agent Roach want her to repaint this or sell this car I like the way it is right now Sheriff."

Micheal Says "She's in the house can carry a box and you know came at a right handy time now if that wasn't books it wouldn't starlted you now as well. Why does Agent Roach want her to repaint this or sell this car I like the way it is right now Sheriff."

Rosco says "it looks like a runner"

Rosco said "were exactly did you grow up, LA"

Micheal Says "Phoenix actaully and I don't really know anything about what Julie's family used to do right now as well. I've seen Thunder Road, but didn't really understand the movie that well now. Hey if you want a great movie but it's hard to find and cost alot of money watch "Two-Lane Black Top. Now that I get Sheriff, that guy in the Pontiac and that classic Chevy now that was a classic movie I could watch more than once as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.