Lost Love

James Duke

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing he couldn't take Jesse's truck, which was still parked in the parking lot, Bo settled for walking. He headed in the direction of Hazzard, planning to go back to the track and see if he could find anything that would tell him what may have happened to Luke.

He doubted his cousin was dead. There was just something telling him Luke needed his help and Bo was determined to find and help him.

Sarah heard Luke and she came in the room and she saw him sitting up and she walked over to him and said are you all right? Luke looked at her and said I think I remembered something. But it's just faces I don't renise. Sarah said tell me about it and we can put the puzzle together. Luke smiled and he told her what he remembered and she wrote it down. and she looked at Luke and said dose Hazzard County sound formiler to you? Luke looked at her and said yes it dose but I don't know why. Sarah smiled and said that is where I found you.Luke smiled and said Take me to where you found me. Sarah said Sure come on. and they got uo and got in her car and Left.

Bo was starting to regret walking. He started to wish he'd taken a cab back to Hazzard instead, but knew it was to late for that now. Letting his determination to find Luke win out over his thoughts of it having been a good idea to take a cab instead of walking, Bo picked up his pace.

His whole body ached from the crash and his head was hurting something fierce, but the only way he'd stop his search, is if he fell over dead. And he wasn't about to do that anytime soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Bo eventually got to the crash site. The General had already been towed away and more then likely was at Cooter's garage. All that was left of the accident now, was some glass that had been missed and the skid marks on the road where the General had gone. Needing to rest, Bo sat down in a ditch so he could lean back and be a little more comfortable. As he rested, he ended up accidently dozing off.

Sarah and Luke Shows up at theaccident sean and they got out of the car and he walked around and his head started to hurt and he went down on his knees. Sarah ran to him and said Luke. Luke said I see an orange car in a ditch and he remembered he said Bo. Sarah smiled. and then Sarah saw someone and she said Luke and they walked over and he looked and said That is Bo. My cousin. Luke Said Bo. Bo come on coz wake up Sarah said it looks like he was in the hospital and walked out Luke we need to get him back to the hospital.

MEANWHILE AT THE HOSPITAL

Uncle Jesse was really letting the hospital have it for letting his nephew walk out and nobody stopped him. Daisy and Cooter tried to calm him down but it wasn't working.

BACK AT THE HOSPITAL..

Uncle Jesse was really letting them doctors have it when Cooter saw something and he said Uncle Jesse Look. Jesse turned around and he don't see only Bo But Luke as well and he ran to both of his Boys and he gave them both a hug. Luke smiled and said Uncle Jesse. Sarah smiled cause Luke was now with his family and she quitly left.

Uncle Jesse was so Happy to have both his boys back and they were both safe. Uncle Jesse had askeD Luke told him everything. and he was going to interduce Uncle Jesse to sarah but she was gone. Luke said Excuse me and he ran out the door. her car was gone. and he walked back in the hospital. Uncle Jesse said Luke you all right. Luke looked at him and said Uncle Jesse why would she leave. Uncle Jesse said Son, She took care of you, when you were lost. and Now you have your memory back and she felt that she doesn't belong in your world. Luke looked at his Uncle and said she's wrong, If it wasn't for her I would still be lost. I need to find her Uncle Jesse. Jesse looked at him and said Ok Luke we will find her just calm down. and they went into check on Bo.

MEANWHILE IN ALANTIA

Sarah was talking to her mother. Mom, i miss him and I have only known him for a month, Jodie looked at her daughter and said Sarah, You took care of him when he didn't know who he was. and he stayed here. of corse you are going to have feelings for him. Mom, No I have no right to even care foe him.

AT THE HOSPITAL

IN CAPITAL CITY.

Luke looked at Bo and said Bo I'm fine. and I'm here now. Uncle Jesse saw a difference in Luke. Kinda like he was torn in two. and then Jesse remembered what he said about Sarah. He needed to find that young lady if Luke was ever going to feel whole again.

Luke hugged Bo and said You need to rest I will be here. I'm not leaving here. Bo settled down and went to sleep. Jess looked at Luke and said can you come out in the hall for a minute. Luke followed Uncle Jesse out. Daisy stayed with Bo.

Luke looked at Uncle Jesse and said are you all right? Uncle Jesse looked at him and said I was going to ask you the same question? Luke looked at his Uncle and said I;m fine Uncle Jesse.Uncle Jesse said Luke you are noy fine. You miss Sarah I have noticed sence you noticed She was gone.

Luke looked at him and said Uncle Jesse there is nothing I can do. Sarah left. When she could have stayed. Uncle Jesse said Now Luke You Know Sarah She probley didn't want to interfear cause she wanted you to remember us Your family and she might have felt if she stayed she might jepodize that. Luke looked at him and said I do care for her and I do feel strange with out her. I just though it was because she had helped me.

• 1 month later...

Uncle Jesse Looked at Luke and said Now Luke You Know better then that. You Know you Love her cause she is all you can think about. Luke smiles and said Uncle Jesse How did you get so wise? Uncle Jesse smiled and said all my years on this Earth. Luke said Uncle Jesse You are right. But Bo needs me right now I can't leave him.

Uncle Jesse Looked towards the hospital doors(he saw Sarah walk in with her mother) He Smiled and said You don't have to. Luke looked towards the doors and he saw Sarah walk towards him. and he picked her her up and he kissed her and he said I Love You. and Sarah said I Love you to Luke.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bo was still sound asleep by the time Luke came back in. As he slept though, he started to mumble in his sleep. At first it was impossible to understand him. Eventually though, it became clear. And if Bo had been aware of what he was saying, he'd have been very embarrassed. Marshmallows and little pink bunnies wasn't something you'd normally hear a grown man talking about. Even in their sleep.