Lost Love

James Duke

This RR is for me and Dukesrule2000 only. Others are free to read along though! :3

Tonight, on the Dukes...

After a car accident leaves one Duke boy with amnesia, can the other Dukes find him after he disappears from the scene of the accident?

Stay tuned to find out!

Bo and Luke DUke were riding in their car, an orange 1969 Dodge Charger, heading for town to pick up some supplies for their Uncle Jesse. Like usual, Bo was driving and Luke was riding shotgun, the two were arguing about an upcoming race they had entered. Seeing as how only one of them would be able to participate in it, or so they thought, the two had been fighting over who would drive.

After arriving in town and picking up the supplies, and after a few minutes of Bo flirting with some girls, the two were on their way home, Luke even more annoyed then before, this time because of Bo messing around and making him get the supplies alone.

Once they were back at the farm and the supplies were unloaded, the cousins went inside, arguing more then before. Because of the near constant arguing for the past three days, Jesse and Daisy were at the end of their rope with the boys. They knew the boys were arguing over the race, but had no idea why. What they didn't know was the boys had no idea they could both be in the race, mainly because the boys had been in to much of a hurry to read the entry form completely.

Thanks to that, they'd missed the part about one passenger being allowed per car.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncle Jesse looked at the Boys and said Now Boy what is the problem here. and Luke said I'm just so tired of Bo, First he instes that he should drive the General Lee in the Race. and then in town He desides to flirt with a girl instead of helping me with the supplies.. Uncle Jesse opened up the raceing contract that they singed and he read it and said Boys. it says here that there is one driver and a passanger. and then he handed the paper to Luke and Luke read it and he said Bo he's right. Bo Just smiled.

Luke was walking in the road When a car came up behind him and the car stopped Awomen got out of the car. She had long black hair. Blue eyes, and about 5 7. She walked over to Luke and said can I help you Luke looked at her with a confused Look on his face. and he said How did I get here. Sarah looked at him and said come Get in I will take you to my house I,m a doctor. So he go in the car and they left.

MEANWHILE AT THE GENERAL LEE..

The race was over and Uncle Jesse, Daisy and Cooter where at the accident scean and Bo was taken to the hospital. and Uncle Jesse and the State police was looking for Luke and they couldn't find him.

AT SARAH'S HOUSE( Alantia Georgia).

Sarah was tending to Luke's wonds and Sarah said I'm Dr Sarah Spencer. Luke looked at her and said I'm Luke. and he tried to remember the rest but he couldn't and Sarah asked him all of the Questions Like the date where he lived and his family and he couldn't remember anything. So Sarah said you have lost your memory Luke. But I will take care of you, Luke smiles

MEANWHILE IN HAZZARD

Uncle Jesse was getting worried that they couldn't find Luke anywhere and they needed to tell Bo something.

Luke started to feel dizy and he said Wooo. and he sat down. Sarah looked at him. and Luke said I feel like I'm dizzy. Sarah said come on take may hand I;m taking you to the hospital. Luke took her and and they left.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Sarah walked in with Luke and Paul walked over and said Spencer what are you doing here you have the day off. Sarah smiled and said Paul take a look at Luke he was just in an accident I found him walking in the middle of the road and all he remembers is that his Name is Luke. Paul said ok I will look him over..

10 MINUTES LATER...

Paul came out and said you are right he has lost his memory. I have told the police and they have it on fiel in case someone is looking for him. Sarah smiled and said he can stay with me. Paul smiled and said Ok Spencer take him home. So Sarah took Luke back to her house .Where he rested.