Filed Under The Rug

"Hey Brian. I'm glad you liked it. Maybe in a bit you can show me if you really can handle racing." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Oh I you ever get tired of that car, I'll buy it from you Lizzy. And I'm wrong a car is more than sheet metal and a engine it's so much more."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian says "Good choice there, neither do I now."

"Maybe that's a good thing. So how bout that race." Lizzy says.

"Lizzy you know your dad would throw a fit if you were racing so soon after your injury." Bo says.

"I meant that he'd race you in the General and I'd ride shotgun with him." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Maybe that's a good thing. So how bout that race." Lizzy says.

"Lizzy you know your dad would throw a fit if you were racing so soon after your injury." Bo says.

"I meant that he'd race you in the General and I'd ride shotgun with him." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "I don't think Brian has driven your car long enough to outdrive me."

Bo says "I don't think Brian has driven your car long enough to outdrive me."

Brian says "I haven't drive my sister's car long enough to outdrive you? I don't think so you should've seen how long to took them to box me in I would've gotten away too up I was out of gas."

Brian says "I haven't drive my sister's car long enough to outdrive you? I don't think so you should've seen how long to took them to box me in I would've gotten away too up I was out of gas."

"Alright boys. I get it. Someone's ego is going to take a blow and it's gonna be hard to live with either one of you afterward for at least a bit. Just know this if it wasn't for this darn leg injury I'd show you both up." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Alright boys. I get it. Someone's ego is going to take a blow and it's gonna be hard to live with either one of you afterward for at least a bit. Just know this if it wasn't for this darn leg injury I'd show you both up." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Not with my Z-28 you wouldn't Lizzy, I beg to differ I think I could outdrive you anyday."

"We'll just have to see in a couple weeks who's better." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Did I ever tell what made me quit my job and pursue being a cop. Well I tell you Lizzy and Bo here. You see about three years ago, there was this bank that got robbed and it just happened to be the one that banked at and this cop comes up and notices that I'm about to get out and he gets in my passenger side and says to me follow that car. Well I followed with my Z-28 and kept up pretty good with the suspects and as I'm driving the cop borrowed my cb and was radioed for help as well and he looks and me and just says "Keep driving" and don't lose him. Well I caught up with the bank robbers and even helped the cop catch them and it was history after that it was the most exciting thing I've ever done in my life."

Brian says "Did I ever tell what made me quit my job and pursue being a cop. Well I tell you Lizzy and Bo here. You see about three years ago, there was this bank that got robbed and it just happened to be the one that banked at and this cop comes up and notices that I'm about to get out and he gets in my passenger side and says to me follow that car. Well I followed with my Z-28 and kept up pretty good with the suspects and as I'm driving the cop borrowed my cb and was radioed for help as well and he looks and me and just says "Keep driving" and don't lose him. Well I caught up with the bank robbers and even helped the cop catch them and it was history after that it was the most exciting thing I've ever done in my life."

"Sounds like you've done something right in your life." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.