Filed Under The Rug

Bo knew exactly what Lizzy was thinking about right now. But he wandered what Brian had went when she said she didn't look so good now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Lizzy didn't particularly care about anything else than the feel of Bo's lips on her own. She couldn't even bring herself to care if someone walked through the door and saw them as long as it meant Bo wouldn't stop kissing her.

Cue anyone.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lizzy didn't particularly care about anything else than the feel of Bo's lips on her own. She couldn't even bring herself to care if someone walked through the door and saw them as long as it meant Bo wouldn't stop kissing her.

Cue anyone.

Bo was worried if Brian or Cooter walked in right now. But he didn't bother to tell Lizzy this right now he was in the moment right now."

Bo was worried if Brian or Cooter walked in right now. But he didn't bother to tell Lizzy this right now he was in the moment right now."

Thankfully their quiet tranquility lasted for the next 15 minutes until Bo moved his hand down Lizzy's right leg and brushed against her knee. Lizzy pulled out of the kiss and arched up whimpering.

Cue anyone.

Thankfully their quiet tranquility lasted for the next 15 minutes until Bo moved his hand down Lizzy's right leg and brushed against her knee. Lizzy pulled out of the kiss and arched up whimpering.

Cue anyone.

Brian didn't know a car could be so much fun, he wished that his sister would let him drive for her in the race. He felt like he was sixteen and just got his license and the keys to Momma's car for the first time in his life right now.

Brian didn't know a car could be so much fun, he wished that his sister would let him drive for her in the race. He felt like he was sixteen and just got his license and the keys to Momma's car for the first time in his life right now.

"If you don't move that hand Duke I will cut it off." Lizzy growls through clenched teeth.

Cue anyone.

Bo moved his hand and knew that Lizzy meant business right now and she didn't need her father or brother as well.

"Can you get me some Tylenol? It hurts really bad." Lizzy says using her puppy dog eyes but knowing Bo would do anything for her already because she was the one asking.

Cue anyone.

"Can you get me some Tylenol? It hurts really bad." Lizzy says using her puppy dog eyes but knowing Bo would do anything for her already because she was the one asking.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Yeah, but I'll go get it for you okay and what's going on Lizzy are you sick again."

Bo says "Okay, because if you was you could tell me? Bo went and got some Tylenol and a glass of water as well and brought it to Lizzy.

Lizzy swallowed down the pill knowing that Bo wouldn't give her any more for the next four hours and hoped that the single pill would work. "I'm sorry for being so hard on you about your hand Bo." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy swallowed down the pill knowing that Bo wouldn't give her any more for the next four hours and hoped that the single pill would work. "I'm sorry for being so hard on you about your hand Bo." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "It's okay, that one guy I heard was rough with you right Lizzy you can talk about what happen you know I'll listen."

Bo says "What happened when you went to tow call, you never told me about it you know?"

Lizzy laid her head down in Bo's lap and looked at him and the ceiling wondering what he would think as she unraveled her story. "Then the next thing I know you come flying out of no where and take him down. It was like something out of a movie." Lizzy says going quiet.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy laid her head down in Bo's lap and looked at him and the ceiling wondering what he would think as she unraveled her story. "Then the next thing I know you come flying out of no where and take him down. It was like something out of a movie." Lizzy says going quiet.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Oh it's okay, I was glad that I could come rescue you Lizzy."

Lizzy leans up a bit and does as he requests. "Nope, your kisses are too sweet to be a frog. You really can be my Prince Charming." Lizzy says. "But if you insist you're a frog you're a really cute frog."

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Well okay, but I'm better than a frog now and frog can't drive nearly as good as I can Lizzy."

"I'll have to admit that. You know I'd love to see you on a horse. Just as an extra thing. Just to see if you really do fit the part." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "When your knee is better we can go horseback riding sometime and where is Brian at it's been hours now."

"Who knows. But if the little monkey stole my car I'll kill him." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Brian pulls in and he's smiling and didn't know driving could so much fun. He walks in and says "Hey Lizzy and Bo, wow your car is fun now I know why Julie was so stubborn it give up her's."

Brian pulls in and he's smiling and didn't know driving could so much fun. He walks in and says "Hey Lizzy and Bo, wow your car is fun now I know why Julie was so stubborn it give up her's."

"Hey Brian. I'm glad you liked it. Maybe in a bit you can show me if you really can handle racing." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.