• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy sighed "ITS A CAR! get over it!" and pushed Julie out of her room

Julie left and she seen her brother and says "I guess you heard what happened but I sweat Bo I did pay those tickets and Kevin left in that no parking zone as well. I never thought I could it would happen to mine now."

Cue Anybody

Bo says "its okay were's Daisy?"

Julie says "In her room she's mad at me right now, I got that receipt in my room as well and then she pulls out her drivers license and looks a minute and she realize's she forget to renew it last week. Enos was nice enough to remind me about it Bo, I can believe I did this boy I could've got in big trouble if I had been with my car as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "In her room she's mad at me right now, I got that receipt in my room as well and then she pulls out her drivers license and looks a minute and she realize's she forget to renew it last week. Enos was nice enough to remind me about it Bo, I can believe I did this boy I could've got in big trouble if I had been with my car as well."

Cue Anybody

Bo hugged her "we'll get this streighted out now come on lets go talk to Daisy"

Bo hugged her "we'll get this streighted out now come on lets go talk to Daisy"

Julie says "But first, I got to find that receipt I'll be right there why don't you talk to her first I need that I paid it when I got paid from the post office last week I know I did. Because Enos reminded me that I should get my license renewed, Rosco won't let me have my car back without it being renewed as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "But first, I got to find that receipt I'll be right there why don't you talk to her first I need that I paid it when I got paid from the post office last week I know I did. Because Enos reminded me that I should get my license renewed, Rosco won't let me have my car back without it being renewed as well."

Cue Anybody

Bo nodded "okay" and drove away to the farm

Daisy didnt want to talk to Bo but went into Julies room "hey im sorry cousin"

Julie is crying and says "I'm sorry too, but can you help me find that receipt it proves that paid those tickets I can't afford to pay them again now. It's just that with everything and then my car being impounded well it's just too much right now and then I forget renew my license well that just makes it worst I was driving on an expired license as well. Do you realize what would've happened it I had gotten to the used car lot and been stopped by Rosco or Enos instead."

Cue Anybody

Julie is crying and says "I'm sorry too, but can you help me find that receipt it proves that paid those tickets I can't afford to pay them again now. It's just that with everything and then my car being impounded well it's just too much right now and then I forget renew my license well that just makes it worst I was driving on an expired license as well. Do you realize what would've happened it I had gotten to the used car lot and been stopped by Rosco or Enos instead."

Cue Anybody

Daisy smiled and went into her room and got her box of cash she had been saving "here take it it will help you"

Daisy smiled and went into her room and got her box of cash she had been saving "here take it it will help you"

Julie says "Thanks, I'll pay you back Daisy but one probelm will you drive me thow I could borrow yours but then I might get caught for an expired license as well."

Cue Anybody

Dasiy smiled and nodded "lets go"

Julie walked out and noticed somebody else pulling up and she was glad it wasn't Tiny or Lefty or even Wildman Jack he wasn't honest at all she looks and says "Oh crap, I found that receipt Daisy but it's just that I know I didn't do nothing this time except I was driving this morning with an expired license but I know he didn't see me as well."

Cue Anyboy

Julie walked out and noticed somebody else pulling up and she was glad it wasn't Tiny or Lefty or even Wildman Jack he wasn't honest at all she looks and says "Oh crap, I found that receipt Daisy but it's just that I know I didn't do nothing this time except I was driving this morning with an expired license but I know he didn't see me as well."

Cue Anyboy

Daisy sighed "its Enos you go do what you need to and ill take care of him"

Daisy nodded "just go you can do it"

Julie ran to her cousin's jeep after she caught the keys and she had seen that Rosco was coming as well and she looks at Daisy and says "Daisy, Rosco coming to this ain't too good he going coming in and I'll be trying to go out right now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.