Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Daisy finally got her pocket knife out and somehow untied her self and hoped up knocked Lefty and Tiny out and threw the knife and Julie "HURRY!"

Julie somehow caught the darn thing and got herself untied and she looked and them and says "I told you it wasn't going to work, what about Kevin he's somewhere around here Daisy."

Cue Anybody

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Julie somehow caught the darn thing and got herself untied and she looked and them and says "I told you it wasn't going to work, what about Kevin he's somewhere around here Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy took her knife back and put it back in the pouch "Kevins right her Julie, help me wake him up and lets get out to Bo and Luke"

Julie says "Oh here is he is just like a sleepy baby Daisy but one question, he's bigger than us I hope we can have Kevin awake now."

Cue Anybody

Kevin says "Oh what happened Daisy, you look mad right now and Julie your okay he surprized."

Julie says "Come on, we should be the cops not you we rescued you."

Cue Anybody

in a few minutes they had Kevin awake and got out to Bo and Luke "Boys! why didnt you come in and help us"

Bo says "Oh we was waiting for Kevin's signal but he never came back out and Julie nice kick to the shin that worked over there."

Julie says "It ought to I tried out on of the boys at school Bo, he never bothered he again."

Cue Anybody

Daisy huffed "it was my knife that helped up out the most in the end dont forget that"

Julie says "That's very true, I wasn't very cooperative with them Bo and Luke, was I Daisy."

Kevin looks and says "What's that about Julie, your are very sweet and cute as well."

Julie says "But very stubborn Kevin, I didn't want to go in that office to begin with."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Oh Rosco impounded my car on me ,I bet Kevin moved it a no parking spot me look it's gone."

Kevin says "Hey he would've seen your car if I didn't!"

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed and got out of the General "Julie, here are the keys to my jeep its right around the corner Tiny brought it here when he kidnapped me i saw him go get it and pull it around and ill give you a ride to the farm"

Daisy sighed and got out of the General "Julie, here are the keys to my jeep its right around the corner Tiny brought it here when he kidnapped me i saw him go get it and pull it around and ill give you a ride to the farm"

Julie went and got Daisy's jeep and she had to pull the seat up because Tiny was taller than her and Daisy right now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.