Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"I don't know. She says it's too soon to tell." Belle says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Hey you three our baby will be whatever God decides it will be and the same with your Mom as well Belle now lets put bets down on it okay. Baby's don't work that way allright unless you adopt that's the only way."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "Hey you three our baby will be whatever God decides it will be and the same with your Mom as well Belle now lets put bets down on it okay. Baby's don't work that way allright unless you adopt that's the only way."

Belle hangs her head as Bo comes into the room. "Julie, it's one thing to come here unannounced however welcome you are, but it's another to yell at my kid." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Belle hangs her head as Bo comes into the room. "Julie, it's one thing to come here unannounced however welcome you are, but it's another to yell at my kid." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "I wasn't trying but there talking about babie and I was just explaining and aren't you happy for me and Aaron now. Were thinking about moving to a nice quiet suburb or L.A. and besides Honest Wildman Jack is on the loose in Hazzard Bo that's why I came out here in the first place you remember what happened all those years ago I don't want to lose our baby now."

Aaron says "Okay what happened to Julie all those years ago Bo, she's been scared ever since he confronted her at the Boars Nest I need to know."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

Julie says "I wasn't trying but there talking about babie and I was just explaining and aren't you happy for me and Aaron now. Were thinking about moving to a nice quiet suburb or L.A. and besides Honest Wildman Jack is on the loose in Hazzard Bo that's why I came out here in the first place you remember what happened all those years ago I don't want to lose our baby now."

Aaron says "Okay what happened to Julie all those years ago Bo, she's been scared ever since he confronted her at the Boars Nest I need to know."

"She was kidnapped but she should tell you the rest. Belle are you alright?" Bo asks.

"I'm fine Daddy. She's just got a sharp tongue as Mommy likes to call it." Belle answers. "Do I get to go see Aunt Daisy today?"

"No honey, not today. Mommy and I have to work today so we were thinking maybe Aunt Julie can watch you." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"She was kidnapped but she should tell you the rest. Belle are you alright?" Bo asks.

"I'm fine Daddy. She's just got a sharp tongue as Mommy likes to call it." Belle answers. "Do I get to go see Aunt Daisy today?"

"No honey, not today. Mommy and I have to work today so we were thinking maybe Aunt Julie can watch you." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well Actually three times in two days and then gave me a sedative and made me bust my ankle it still hurts every once in while and lost my good boots and Bo and our cousin Luke found us and later I found out I was expecting Patrick but I could go on and on but I won't bore you right Bo. And sorry about that but I've been moody lately you know pregnancy moods that's all and not only that but Aaron's ex-wife tracked him to Hazzard and made up a lie as well."

Julie says "Well Actually three times in two days and then gave me a sedative and made me bust my ankle it still hurts every once in while and lost my good boots and Bo and our cousin Luke found us and later I found out I was expecting Patrick but I could go on and on but I won't bore you right Bo. And sorry about that but I've been moody lately you know pregnancy moods that's all and not only that but Aaron's ex-wife tracked him to Hazzard and made up a lie as well."

Daisy and Enos were having an arugment in the next house about going back to Hazzard and Daisy tried to keep calm, she loved Enos and didnt want anything to come between them "listen i dont this stress, please Enos" she was crying

Daisy and Enos were having an arugment in the next house about going back to Hazzard and Daisy tried to keep calm, she loved Enos and didnt want anything to come between them "listen i dont this stress, please Enos" she was crying

Enos sighed running his hands through his hair. "You don't want to go back to Hazzard then fine we won't." Enos says picking up his coat and storming out of the door. Enos dropped in to see Lizzy and Bo but found Bo talking to Julie instead.

Lizzy came out of the bathroom and smiled. "Hey Enos. Bo if you want a ride lets go. Julie said she'd watch Belle right?"

"Yeah let's go." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Enos sighed running his hands through his hair. "You don't want to go back to Hazzard then fine we won't." Enos says picking up his coat and storming out of the door. Enos dropped in to see Lizzy and Bo but found Bo talking to Julie instead.

Lizzy came out of the bathroom and smiled. "Hey Enos. Bo if you want a ride lets go. Julie said she'd watch Belle right?"

"Yeah let's go." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie and Aaron was watching there kids and Belle she wandered why Enos ran out so fast not like him at all.

Cue Anybody

Julie says "I really don't know Aaron, I was thinking I got this friend Emma in Yahooville, Texas and I could get away from Honest Wildman Jack is we moved there now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

"Do you really want to move all the way down there? Be away from your family for so long?" Aaron asks.

Cue anyone.

"Do you really want to move all the way down there? Be away from your family for so long?" Aaron asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "But when we go back to Hazzard, what if Honest Wildman Jack and his boy Lefty and Tiny are waiting on me Aaron I'm scared of them don't you understand right now?'

"Of course I understand honey I just want to be sure this is what you want." Aaron says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Aaron, I don't know what I want right now I'm just so scared right now what if they followed us here. There's you and me and kids and Daisy, Enos and there three girls it was awful honey."

Julie says "Aaron, I don't know what I want right now I'm just so scared right now what if they followed us here. There's you and me and kids and Daisy, Enos and there three girls it was awful honey."

Daisy sat there crying "i ruined everything with me and Enos because i was being stubborn, now he doesnt love me anymore"

Daisy sat there crying "i ruined everything with me and Enos because i was being stubborn, now he doesnt love me anymore"

Aaron looked at Julie. "Listen honey there will always be that chance that they will come after you but in Hazzard you have family that will die to protect you. Wouldn't you rather have you and our three kids protected or try to make this on your own in Texas?"

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.