Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

"I'm not saying that you can't help her just...cut back a little. Give her advice when she asks for it and maybe suggest a few things here and there but don't worry yourself over it." Enos says.

Daisy said "i did the same thing with our wedding, i worried so much over it ,it would have gone smoother but Cooter had to ruin it that day"

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy said "i did the same thing with our wedding, i worried so much over it ,it would have gone smoother but Cooter had to ruin it that day"

Enos shifted around so now he was sitting with Daisy's head in his lap. "I know you worry honey, but Cooter would never do that to his own daughter. She'd string him from a tree first. Maybe if we went back to Hazzard for a while until things calmed down." He suggests.

Enos shifted around so now he was sitting with Daisy's head in his lap. "I know you worry honey, but Cooter would never do that to his own daughter. She'd string him from a tree first. Maybe if we went back to Hazzard for a while until things calmed down." He suggests.

Daisy said "no ive got a carrerr here now and i cant leave, and the girls are happy and i dont wanna leave Lizzy again, plus Julie might come here with Aaron and live here"

Daisy said "no ive got a carrerr here now and i cant leave, and the girls are happy and i dont wanna leave Lizzy again, plus Julie might come here with Aaron and live here"

"Daisy, I'm not talking about permanently. I know the girls love it here...It's just I'm worried about you. Things are getting too stressful around here and I don't want you or this baby hurt. Maybe we could stay in Hazzard for a few weeks. Tell them you're taking a sabbatical, that you need this time off, and rest for a while." Enos says.

"Daisy, I'm not talking about permanently. I know the girls love it here...It's just I'm worried about you. Things are getting too stressful around here and I don't want you or this baby hurt. Maybe we could stay in Hazzard for a few weeks. Tell them you're taking a sabbatical, that you need this time off, and rest for a while." Enos says.

Daisy said "well i can rest my agents now im pregnant and i dont have any movie rolls coming up or anything, i love the country, and i love Hazzard, but still"

Daisy opens her eyes and sits up "oh hey Lizzy, your not interrupting anything come in"

"I just came to pick up Belle. Bobby wants to take her out tonight and then back to his cousin's place. She's good friends with his cousin's daughter. Daisy I'm not putting any stress on you because of this wedding am I?" Lizzy says.

Daisy said "shes in the girls room, and no not at all, why?"

"I don't want you and the baby hurt because I don't know what I'm doing. If it ever be comes to much for you Daisy you let me know. You're my best friend and I don't like seeing you hurt because I'm an idiot. Especially not after what the doctor said." Lizzy says.

"I don't want you and the baby hurt because I don't know what I'm doing. If it ever be comes to much for you Daisy you let me know. You're my best friend and I don't like seeing you hurt because I'm an idiot. Especially not after what the doctor said." Lizzy says.

Daisy got up "Lizzy, im fine, your not putting any stress on me, but i promise ill let you know if it becomes overwhelming"

Daisy got up "Lizzy, im fine, your not putting any stress on me, but i promise ill let you know if it becomes overwhelming"

"Daisy I know you were in pain earlier. I'm not gonna think any less of you because you're overstressed and can't deal with the pain. I couldn't either when I was pregnant with Belle. This place puts so much stress on you that it isn't worth it sometimes. It's your life and if anything is too stressful tell your agent you're walking. There's nothing they can do about it. That's why you signed an open contract." Lizzy says.

"Daisy I know you were in pain earlier. I'm not gonna think any less of you because you're overstressed and can't deal with the pain. I couldn't either when I was pregnant with Belle. This place puts so much stress on you that it isn't worth it sometimes. It's your life and if anything is too stressful tell your agent you're walking. There's nothing they can do about it. That's why you signed an open contract." Lizzy says.

Daisy sighed "i had this talk with Enos earlier, im staying here, but if it gets to be too much ill tell my agent that im out, like i said, i promise, Dukes honor"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.