Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Lizzy sighs looking up at Daisy. "I don't know what happened really. I just snapped."

Cue anyone.

Julie and Aaron was finally Mr. and Mrs. Aaron Calloway and they was on a plane with Patrick and Scarlet out to California to meet with her brother and Lizzy she missed them as well.

Cue Anybody

Julie and Aaron was finally Mr. and Mrs. Aaron Calloway and they was on a plane with Patrick and Scarlet out to California to meet with her brother and Lizzy she missed them as well.

Cue Anybody

Lizzy sighed as she went to bed that night knowing not only had she probably stressed Daisy out her own kid was angry with her. The next morning Bo woke and dressed himself before waking Belle who climbed back into to bed with Lizzy. "Mommy, I'm sorry for making you angry yesterday." Belle whispers.

"I'm sorry for getting angry with you darlin'. There are gonna be times when I'm gonna get angry in the next couple months and it's got nothing to do with you I promise. Even if I snap at you I'm not angry with you." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy sighed as she went to bed that night knowing not only had she probably stressed Daisy out her own kid was angry with her. The next morning Bo woke and dressed himself before waking Belle who climbed back into to bed with Lizzy. "Mommy, I'm sorry for making you angry yesterday." Belle whispers.

"I'm sorry for getting angry with you darlin'. There are gonna be times when I'm gonna get angry in the next couple months and it's got nothing to do with you I promise. Even if I snap at you I'm not angry with you." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

The next day there was a knock at Lizzy's and Bo's door and it was Julie, Aaron and kids in tow and they looked and waited for somebody to open the door as well.

Cue Anybody

Bo pulled the pancakes out of the microwave and then walked to the door. "Hello." He said pulling it open.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Big Brother, want you to meet Mr. and Mrs. Aaron Calloway and guess what I'm having another baby and kids this is your Uncle Bo here."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "Love some I'm craving Maple Syrup on everything with this baby now! And kids and come in your daddy as well."

Cue Anybody

Bo microwaves four more plates of pancakes before taking two down the hall. "Lizzy you up?" He asks.

"Yeah what's wrong?" Lizzy sighs. He hands her the plate then the other one to Belle and sits on the edge of the bed.

"Julie's here. With her husband and kids."

"Husband?" Lizzy spits careful not to spray syrup and pancake everywhere.

"Aaron Calloway. Apparently she's pregnant to."

"What's she doing here?"

"I don't know. I miss her Liz, but I didn't want her to come out here." Bo says.

"Guess we can't put this off much longer."

"Belle go say hi to your cousins. Bo tell them...I'm in the shower."

"Lizzy..." Bo starts.

"Please, I've got to film today. I know you do too so I guess they can stick around here and babysit. Give Daisy the day off." Lizzy says. Bo rolls his eyes and walks back to the kitchen.

Cue anyone.

Bo microwaves four more plates of pancakes before taking two down the hall. "Lizzy you up?" He asks.

"Yeah what's wrong?" Lizzy sighs. He hands her the plate then the other one to Belle and sits on the edge of the bed.

"Julie's here. With her husband and kids."

"Husband?" Lizzy spits careful not to spray syrup and pancake everywhere.

"Aaron Calloway. Apparently she's pregnant to."

"What's she doing here?"

"I don't know. I miss her Liz, but I didn't want her to come out here." Bo says.

"Guess we can't put this off much longer."

"Belle go say hi to your cousins. Bo tell them...I'm in the shower."

"Lizzy..." Bo starts.

"Please, I've got to film today. I know you do too so I guess they can stick around here and babysit. Give Daisy the day off." Lizzy says. Bo rolls his eyes and walks back to the kitchen.

Cue anyone.

Julie and her family was enjoying what her brother had made right now.

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.