Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy said "find you a dress, get the cake decorations chosen and a bunch of other things"

"Whoa, back up girly. I don't care about the decorations, I don't care about the place, I don't really care about who comes but I draw the line at two things. One there has to be chocolate cake and two I'm wearing white jeans and a baby blue top. I've had that planned since I was 5. Absolutely no dress. I don't care how anyone spins it I won't wear a dress." Lizzy says.

"Whoa, back up girly. I don't care about the decorations, I don't care about the place, I don't really care about who comes but I draw the line at two things. One there has to be chocolate cake and two I'm wearing white jeans and a baby blue top. I've had that planned since I was 5. Absolutely no dress. I don't care how anyone spins it I won't wear a dress." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "im tired of tradisinalist stuff too, i really dont feel like wearing a dress they way im going to look"

Daisy said "im tired of tradisinalist stuff too, i really dont feel like wearing a dress they way im going to look"

"Bo's ok with it too. Said that since I'm tired of the traditional crap that I could do it my way. Said it'd be less of a strain on him. I'm not gonna stop any of my wedding party who wants to dress up. I'm just gonna let them know it won't be me." Lizzy says.

"Bo's ok with it too. Said that since I'm tired of the traditional crap that I could do it my way. Said it'd be less of a strain on him. I'm not gonna stop any of my wedding party who wants to dress up. I'm just gonna let them know it won't be me." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "im skipping on the dress, but not because im copying you, im not wearing one with the way that ill look"

"still i cant wear a dress, i dont think one will fit me" Daisy said "ill just wear a pair of fraternity clothes that i found that i bought, there really somehow dressy"

"That sounds good." Lizzy says.

"What about me Mommy?" Belle asks.

"You can wear anything you want darlin'." Lizzy says.

"Even my purple princess dress?" That dress was the one thing Belle was never allowed to touch because of not only how much it cost but also because of what it was.

"Even that sweetie." Lizzy says. "So lets get started on this."

"That sounds good." Lizzy says.

"What about me Mommy?" Belle asks.

"You can wear anything you want darlin'." Lizzy says.

"Even my purple princess dress?" That dress was the one thing Belle was never allowed to touch because of not only how much it cost but also because of what it was.

"Even that sweetie." Lizzy says. "So lets get started on this."

Daisy told Lizzy everything theyd need and soon they had the wedding planded

Daisy told Lizzy everything theyd need and soon they had the wedding planded

"Do me a favor Bo." Lizzy said when he came home. Bo glanced at Daisy then at Lizzy and then finally at the papers on the table.

"Uh...sure."

"Blue or white?"

"Blue."

"Now get her out of here. All I want right now is a nice hot bath and some peace and quiet but lord knows I haven't had that in a long time." Lizzy says nodding to Belle who was staring sullenly at her lap on the couch.

"Do me a favor Bo." Lizzy said when he came home. Bo glanced at Daisy then at Lizzy and then finally at the papers on the table.

"Uh...sure."

"Blue or white?"

"Blue."

"Now get her out of here. All I want right now is a nice hot bath and some peace and quiet but lord knows I haven't had that in a long time." Lizzy says nodding to Belle who was staring sullenly at her lap on the couch.

Daisy gets slowly up "ill go too"

Daisy took Belle out of there sight and went an watched her for Lizzy

"What did she do Lizzy?" Bo asked coming around to rub Lizzy's shoulders.

"I don't know really. One minute she's wandering around being her usual six year old self and the next something snapped." Lizzy says.

"I can feel the anger rolling off of you. Baby, she's a little girl. Her mom's getting married and she's getting a daddy. Any kid would be happy."

"I told her about the baby too. I don't know what caused it. Something in me just snapped. I've never yelled at Belle like that before. It was like I was someone else. Maybe it's the hormones maybe it's this wedding stuff but...I was just so angry. I don't like yelling at my baby. She hates me Bo. I've made my baby hate me." Lizzy says.

"No you didn't. Come on I'll draw you a hot bath and then you can get some rest. When you wake up we'll talk to Belle again and explain it." Bo says leading Lizzy to the bathroom.

"What did she do Lizzy?" Bo asked coming around to rub Lizzy's shoulders.

"I don't know really. One minute she's wandering around being her usual six year old self and the next something snapped." Lizzy says.

"I can feel the anger rolling off of you. Baby, she's a little girl. Her mom's getting married and she's getting a daddy. Any kid would be happy."

"I told her about the baby too. I don't know what caused it. Something in me just snapped. I've never yelled at Belle like that before. It was like I was someone else. Maybe it's the hormones maybe it's this wedding stuff but...I was just so angry. I don't like yelling at my baby. She hates me Bo. I've made my baby hate me." Lizzy says.

"No you didn't. Come on I'll draw you a hot bath and then you can get some rest. When you wake up we'll talk to Belle again and explain it." Bo says leading Lizzy to the bathroom.

things at Daisys house werent going so well

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.