Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy lookes at Bo then interups her conversation with David and sighns him to wait "Bo, just let her go, if you wanna talk to her then i can listen too"

"Bo, please. It's been five years. You didn't do anything then..." Lizzy begs.

"Lizzy I know it's been a while but..." Bo starts cupping Lizzy check. Lizzy flinches trying to look away.

"Let her go." Luke says. "She's staying with us for a while talk to her later."

Bo sighs steps away. Lizzy bolts to the Mustang and drives away.

"Bo, please. It's been five years. You didn't do anything then..." Lizzy begs.

"Lizzy I know it's been a while but..." Bo starts cupping Lizzy check. Lizzy flinches trying to look away.

"Let her go." Luke says. "She's staying with us for a while talk to her later."

Bo sighs steps away. Lizzy bolts to the Mustang and drives away.

Daisy lookes at her cousin "some cousin you are" Daisy said looking away and she feels David put his hand on her shoulder and she turned away from Bo

"I wasn't going to hurt her." Bo says. "I just wanted to talk to her. It...I can't change the way I still feel about her."

Daisy looked at him "just dont talk to me, if you wanna follow my friends around and not leave them alone, i dont want anything to do with you" Daisy lost her cool and pulled away from David and just flat out punched Bo

Daisy looked at him "just dont talk to me, if you wanna follow my friends around and not leave them alone, i dont want anything to do with you" Daisy lost her cool and pulled away from David and just flat out punched Bo

Bo shook his head and walked out of the Boar's Nest. He pulled out of the parking lot in the General and drove mindlessly around the county. Meanwhile at the farm Lizzy was just pulling up in time to see Uncle Jesse's truck pull in. Belle climbed out with help from Fred and rushed inside. Fred on the other hand stalled Lizzy.

Bo shook his head and walked out of the Boar's Nest. He pulled out of the parking lot in the General and drove mindlessly around the county. Meanwhile at the farm Lizzy was just pulling up in time to see Uncle Jesse's truck pull in. Belle climbed out with help from Fred and rushed inside. Fred on the other hand stalled Lizzy.

meanwhile Luke and David were giving Daisy a lecture, and she was about to loose her temper again if they kept talking

meanwhile Luke and David were giving Daisy a lecture, and she was about to loose her temper again if they kept talking

"Hey back off." Cooter says jumping in on Daisy behalf. "Much like my situation with Lizzy that's got some of you angry with her, you should stay out of Bo and Lizzy's business. None of us know how Lizzy feels about Bo or if he really is following her and annoying her so all of us should leave them alone."

"Hey back off." Cooter says jumping in on Daisy behalf. "Much like my situation with Lizzy that's got some of you angry with her, you should stay out of Bo and Lizzy's business. None of us know how Lizzy feels about Bo or if he really is following her and annoying her so all of us should leave them alone."

Luke says "no im not gonna have my cousin going around punching people for nothing, Daisy didnt have a right to punch Bo"

David said "i agree, you dont just hit someone for trying to tell how they feel"

Daisy said "im leaving this time, tell Enos and the girls i love them, and ill be back later, and tell Lizzy im sorry for everything, and tell Julie im sorry too, and if Bo doesnt hate me tell him too" she said

"Bo does not hate you. Luke, David she really doesn't need this go back inside." Cooter said. The pair glanced at each other then went inside. "Look at me Daisy, it doesn't matter what happened. It's alright. How 'bout we call Bo and see what he has to say?"

"Bo does not hate you. Luke, David she really doesn't need this go back inside." Cooter said. The pair glanced at each other then went inside. "Look at me Daisy, it doesn't matter what happened. It's alright. How 'bout we call Bo and see what he has to say?"

"fine but if he says anything that even sounds like hes mad at me, im leaving" Daisy said she was close to crying

"fine but if he says anything that even sounds like hes mad at me, im leaving" Daisy said she was close to crying

Cooter wrapped an arm around Daisy and reached into the truck calling out to Bo.

"This is lost sheep go ahead." Bo answers.

"Hey, I heard Daisy punched you."

"Yeah, 'cause I said I was still in love with your daughter and that I couldn't help it. I guess I deserved it. It kinda came out more stalkerish than I meant it to be. I want her happy but if that means that's she's not in love with me and loves Fred then so be it. I want her but I'm not gonna force her to fall in love with me. I'm not like Kevin or Milo. If she's gonna be with me then it's gonna be of her own free will."

"I understand that Bo." Cooter says looking at Daisy.

Cooter wrapped an arm around Daisy and reached into the truck calling out to Bo.

"This is lost sheep go ahead." Bo answers.

"Hey, I heard Daisy punched you."

"Yeah, 'cause I said I was still in love with your daughter and that I couldn't help it. I guess I deserved it. It kinda came out more stalkerish than I meant it to be. I want her happy but if that means that's she's not in love with me and loves Fred then so be it. I want her but I'm not gonna force her to fall in love with me. I'm not like Kevin or Milo. If she's gonna be with me then it's gonna be of her own free will."

"I understand that Bo." Cooter says looking at Daisy.

Daisy sighes "i guess ill stay"

"Let her know I'm sorry. Daisy I mean. I shouldn't have stopped Lizzy and it hurt Daisy as much as it did Lizzy. I could see they were both on the verge of tears." Bo says.

"I will." Cooter says. "And Bo...Lizzy still loves you."

"I doubt it but thanks for the faith." Bo answers.

Daisy felt someone else put there arms on her shoulders it was Luke then she looked to her side and Enos and David were standing there "did some one call in the whole set of troops" Daisy said then she saw her jeep in the parking lot and Enos brought it "guys im gonna drive to the farm real fast to talk to Bo and see my girls, ill be back"

Daisy felt someone else put there arms on her shoulders it was Luke then she looked to her side and Enos and David were standing there "did some one call in the whole set of troops" Daisy said then she saw her jeep in the parking lot and Enos brought it "guys im gonna drive to the farm real fast to talk to Bo and see my girls, ill be back"

Cooter nodded. "Hey Daisy you mind if I hitch a ride?" Luke asks.

Back at the farm Lizzy was getting irritated with Freddy's procrastination and finally pushed past him. She went inside and looked around. Uncle Jesse directed her to sit on the couch and wait. "She is just so cute." He says.

"Where is she?" Lizzy asks.

"Right here Mommy." Belle says walking around the couch. "Look what Uncle Freddy bought." She spins in a circle and Lizzy smiles.

"You look like a real cowgirl." Lizzy says observing Belle's new outfit. Plaid long sleeve shirt, fresh blue jeans, tan cowgirl boots, and to top it off a light blue cowgirl hat. Her dark brown hair had been pulled back into braided pigtails. Belle took off her hat and climbed up on Lizzy's lap.

"Mommy, I think Uncle Bo loves you." She says.

"What makes you think that."

"He's always real nice to both of us and he's always flirtin'. Or that's what Uncle Freddy says."

Cooter nodded. "Hey Daisy you mind if I hitch a ride?" Luke asks.

Back at the farm Lizzy was getting irritated with Freddy's procrastination and finally pushed past him. She went inside and looked around. Uncle Jesse directed her to sit on the couch and wait. "She is just so cute." He says.

"Where is she?" Lizzy asks.

"Right here Mommy." Belle says walking around the couch. "Look what Uncle Freddy bought." She spins in a circle and Lizzy smiles.

"You look like a real cowgirl." Lizzy says observing Belle's new outfit. Plaid long sleeve shirt, fresh blue jeans, tan cowgirl boots, and to top it off a light blue cowgirl hat. Her dark brown hair had been pulled back into braided pigtails. Belle took off her hat and climbed up on Lizzy's lap.

"Mommy, I think Uncle Bo loves you." She says.

"What makes you think that."

"He's always real nice to both of us and he's always flirtin'. Or that's what Uncle Freddy says."

Daisy comes in with David "weres Bo?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.