Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"i dont know" Daisy said looking away and starting to walk away but Bo grabbed her arm

"Wait, it's got to be important. You wouldn't have brought it up if it hadn't been related to something I had just said. Something about me and Lizzy or Lizzy and Freddy." Bo says.

Lizzy brushes off her pants and walks back to her car placing Belle on the hood. "Mommy, do you like Uncle Freddy?"

"Of course I do."

"Like Mr. Enos does Aunt Daisy."

"No, Uncle Freddy is like the annoying older brother I never wanted but always loved to have. Maybe one day you'll understand that."

"What about Uncle Bo?"

"I used to love him, I loved him so much sometimes it hurt to be away from him. Then one day it hurt less. And eventually it stopped hurting so much and I could live with it. I still love him honey but you know he's just a really good friend." Lizzy says.

"Wait, it's got to be important. You wouldn't have brought it up if it hadn't been related to something I had just said. Something about me and Lizzy or Lizzy and Freddy." Bo says.

Lizzy brushes off her pants and walks back to her car placing Belle on the hood. "Mommy, do you like Uncle Freddy?"

"Of course I do."

"Like Mr. Enos does Aunt Daisy."

"No, Uncle Freddy is like the annoying older brother I never wanted but always loved to have. Maybe one day you'll understand that."

"What about Uncle Bo?"

"I used to love him, I loved him so much sometimes it hurt to be away from him. Then one day it hurt less. And eventually it stopped hurting so much and I could live with it. I still love him honey but you know he's just a really good friend." Lizzy says.

Daisy sighes "i dont know why i brought it up, i just never told anyone about it okay" Daisy said trying to walke away

"I don't know, something between Lizzy and Fred. I just...maybe you saw something happen between them in Cali that would break my heart. That's why you wouldn't tell me." Bo says unintentionally sending Daisy a heartbreaking look.

Daisy sighed "no i didnt see anything going on between them ,the only thing i saw was them going to lunch and schedualing movie places, thats all"

Bo nodded then asked her if there was anything that went on with her, she wasnt expecting that

Daisy sighed "no i didnt see anything going on between them ,the only thing i saw was them going to lunch and schedualing movie places, thats all"

Bo nodded then asked her if there was anything that went on with her, she wasnt expecting that

"Daisy do you think you could take Belle and Micheal back to the farm? I want to talk to Bo about something." Lizzy says.

Daisy nodded "and thats why i was scared to marry Enos, that he would find out and im scared to tell anyone else, and Micheal said he wouldnt but im not sure i cant trust him"

"I've known David for about three and a half years. When I first met him we really got to know each other and as much as I mentioned it he never let on he knew you. Even if he does find out it wasn't as if you were committed to Enos back then. Have you heard anything about the baby?" Lizzy asks.

"I've known David for about three and a half years. When I first met him we really got to know each other and as much as I mentioned it he never let on he knew you. Even if he does find out it wasn't as if you were committed to Enos back then. Have you heard anything about the baby?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy nodded "hes somewhere in Georiga, but im not sure were, i hope its not here in Hazzard" Daisy said

"i cant see him, it will make everyone suspicious and Bo already suspects something, and im more scared of Enos right now finding out about it" Daisy said

"Daisy if you signed a no visitation adoption with his adoptive parents you're not allowed contact until something happens to them or he turns 18. If not you have two options, leave it in the past or I can hire a private eye from Atlanta to look into it and see what they can dig up." Lizzy says.

"Daisy if you signed a no visitation adoption with his adoptive parents you're not allowed contact until something happens to them or he turns 18. If not you have two options, leave it in the past or I can hire a private eye from Atlanta to look into it and see what they can dig up." Lizzy says.

Daisy sighs "i cant visit him, i just cant, i mean not right now"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.