Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Bo says "Lizzy, your stubborn but this Flu Virus is more stubborn that you are right now. And besides you don't want to end up in the hosptial they make you rest even you don't want to. And Uncle Jesse, why does Julie do that to me you know tease me like I really wish she stop that."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"What does she tease you about?" Lizzy asks having missed the conversation earlier.

Cue anyone.

"What does she tease you about?" Lizzy asks having missed the conversation earlier.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Well she knows what gets my temper, she doesn't do this to James just me you see it started it out when she little because she wasn't getting her way and carried he off to her room."

Bo says "Thanks I think, If I know my sister she's probaly curled up with the Latest Barbara Taylor Bradford Novel I don't know she likes her novels Lizzy."

"They're good sometimes. Speaking of novels I was thinking about what you said last night about Gone with the Wind and I've come to decide I like the outcome in Pride and Prejudice better. Besides I don't think I've ever been ensnared by another guy. Not like Scarlett was." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"They're good sometimes. Speaking of novels I was thinking about what you said last night about Gone with the Wind and I've come to decide I like the outcome in Pride and Prejudice better. Besides I don't think I've ever been ensnared by another guy. Not like Scarlett was." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "I'd rather read a John Jakes Novel, there intersecting to me now!"

Bo says "He writes Historical Novels, not romances Lizzy you know serious stuff not that fluff I heard that Barbara Taylor Bradford rights. Come on, her novels can't be that good now and she says when she done your next."

"I have never read one of Julie's trashy novels. I prefer reading fiction and sci-fi. The only reason I read Gone with the Wind and Pride and Prejudice was because we had to for English." Lizzy says reaching out with her other hand to touch Bo's face. "Is it just me Uncle Jesse or does Bo feel a little warm?" Lizzy asked when Uncle Jesse finished wiping down her forehead.

Cue anyone.

"I have never read one of Julie's trashy novels. I prefer reading fiction and sci-fi. The only reason I read Gone with the Wind and Pride and Prejudice was because we had to for English." Lizzy says reaching out with her other hand to touch Bo's face. "Is it just me Uncle Jesse or does Bo feel a little warm?" Lizzy asked when Uncle Jesse finished wiping down her forehead.

Cue anyone.

Julie hears that and says "Hey these ain't trashy novels Lizzy there good books I take that back I'm letting Daisy borrow it first!"

Julie hears that and says "Hey these ain't trashy novels Lizzy there good books I take that back I'm letting Daisy borrow it first!"

"Whatever," Lizzy calls back.

"Bo is bound to be a little warm he's gotten sick too." Uncle Jesse replies.

"I'm sorry I got you sick Bo." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Whatever," Lizzy calls back.

"Bo is bound to be a little warm he's gotten sick too." Uncle Jesse replies.

"I'm sorry I got you sick Bo." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "That's okay you know I heard it was Hughie that first got Julie sick I say the first chance we get once were all better we get back at him."

Julie says "I'm not a baby, I just sick that's all and very crabby and that's all as well."

Bo says "Listen Julie, your acting like a baby right I think you need that right now!"

"Bo leave her alone." Lizzy says.

"Fine, move over." Bo says.

"Very tiny couch here." Lizzy replies. Bo rolls his eyes and rolls Lizzy onto her side before climbing onto the couch behind her. "That works I guess." Lizzy says flipping over and draping part of her body over his.

Cue anyone.

"Bo leave her alone." Lizzy says.

"Fine, move over." Bo says.

"Very tiny couch here." Lizzy replies. Bo rolls his eyes and rolls Lizzy onto her side before climbing onto the couch behind her. "That works I guess." Lizzy says flipping over and draping part of her body over his.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "I'm not a baby Bo, I just sick that's all. And he always does this too me it's not fair Lizzy."

Bo says "Hey somebody should shut that door alreadry Lizzy."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.