Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy said "i know"

The Next Morning when Julie wakes Uncle Jesse tells her that Brian is on the phone he brings the phone to her and as she is talking with her husband she can't help but be smiling and the she hears that he has decided that next year he'll go active and that they'll be moving to Missouri. Julie Says "Brian, well I guess I'm a Army Wife now and wherever you go I go is there decent on Base housing and I can't wait for this next one to come and to find out what were having as well. Wow, your really going to be a drill sargeant next year as well that sound exciting as well so looking forwarding to this as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

The Next Morning when Julie wakes Uncle Jesse tells her that Brian is on the phone he brings the phone to her and as she is talking with her husband she can't help but be smiling and the she hears that he has decided that next year he'll go active and that they'll be moving to Missouri. Julie Says "Brian, well I guess I'm a Army Wife now and wherever you go I go is there decent on Base housing and I can't wait for this next one to come and to find out what were having as well. Wow, your really going to be a drill sargeant next year as well that sound exciting as well so looking forwarding to this as well."

Brian sayd "me too, love you Julie"

Adam says "hey, if your girlfriend was gone like Brian, you would do the same thing"

Julie Says "Dean, the love of my life will be going to Iraq and he way not come home can't I be a little lovely-dovely with him. And Adam, I understand you met the new girl at the Post Office so any wedding bells between you two now."

Adam said "That would be funny"

Julie Says "Guys has anybody ever held a baby it's okay you can hold Natalie take turns if you want to she loves to be held right now as well have Uncle Jesse show you how to hold her properly and somebody bring her in as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.