Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy was trying to enjoy the day out, but everythought kept goin to the wedding

Lizzy's cellphone rang and Julie had waited for Lizzy to pick to find out if she knew what Brian had wrote to her about as well. Julie Says "Lizzy, Brian after his tour is up he might be transferred to Fort Leonard Wood and switched to active duty and they want him for a Drill Sargeant and I might be and the kids as might be moving to Missouri can you tell Daisy as well. I'm sorry for not talking to her but I lost her cellphone number that's all."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Hey don't worry everything will be fine. And he can tell them that he just wants to stay in the national guard and you won't have to leave." Lizzy says first to Daisy then to Julie.

Daisy said "you know what the towns people are gonna say when i walk down the aisle and everyone can see im pregnant, theyre gonna think 'they have to get married, theres no way around it' i love Enos, i wanna marry him outta love, but im scared of what people are gonna say"

Daisy said "you know what the towns people are gonna say when i walk down the aisle and everyone can see im pregnant, theyre gonna think 'they have to get married, theres no way around it' i love Enos, i wanna marry him outta love, but im scared of what people are gonna say"

Julie Says "Hey I hear Daisy right by ya, can I talk to my sister a minute everybody thought I was just marrying Brian to get Military benefits but I love your brother Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Who cares what people say. They should all know the truth by now and if they say something I'll make them stop. No one should ruin your perfect day." Lizzy says.

"Your family doesn't care and neither do I. It's the luck of the draw Daisy and you're lucky. Who cares what any one else thinks." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "thanks again, you know, this helped, you know, maybe at the wedding, ill be able to hear everyones thoughts, ill know whats coming before they tell me anything, and theres something concerning gifts that i wanted to talk to ya about, its about Lilly"

Daisy sighed "your gonna think its stupid, but right now and the age of 1 and a half, shes seeing the paranormal, like things like ghosts and stuff"

"That's a little creepy. Listen, I'm not sure there's anything you can do about it right now. Maybe you should just watch her carefully and see if there's anything Sam and Dean can do about it." Lizzy says.

"That's a little creepy. Listen, I'm not sure there's anything you can do about it right now. Maybe you should just watch her carefully and see if there's anything Sam and Dean can do about it." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "i dont know, last night, she saw my dad in the window, we know my dad is dead, it is so creepy, but Sam and Dean have tried everything, her gift is to advance, her gift could kill her Lizzy! i cant deal with that"

Daisy said "i dont know, last night, she saw my dad in the window, we know my dad is dead, it is so creepy, but Sam and Dean have tried everything, her gift is to advance, her gift could kill her Lizzy! i cant deal with that"

"I know, I know. You know it's kind of like the movie the Sixth Sense. I don't know what to tell you. Maybe if she was older you could teach her how to control it but...I don't know what to do for someone so young." Lizzy says.

"I know, I know. You know it's kind of like the movie the Sixth Sense. I don't know what to tell you. Maybe if she was older you could teach her how to control it but...I don't know what to do for someone so young." Lizzy says.

Daisy sighed "im having another girl too, the doctor told me that, and i think, in my family, all gifts get passed to women, i think this baby will have a gift too"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.