Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy said "i do, but i hope she does come back, you know, last night i had a nightmare, i dreamed me and Enos were at our wedding, well, we were about to say i do, and i was pregnant at the time and went into labor right their

Lizzy walks over to Daisy from where she had been talking to Bo and Luke and glares. "I oughta smack you girl. You're one of my best friends one of the few I have. I would I give that up?" Lizzy asks.

Lizzy walks over to Daisy from where she had been talking to Bo and Luke and glares. "I oughta smack you girl. You're one of my best friends one of the few I have. I would I give that up?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy said "im scared you wont come back, thats all, i dont wanna be best friendless, i mean, i was all alone till 8th grade! i dont wanna be alone again"

Daisy nodded "okay"

And three weeks later Lizzy was back. Bo had secured an apartment in Atlanta where he stayed almost all the time he could to help Lizzy with Joshua. It was no easy task at first the boy missed his father but slowly he adjusted to life with Lizzy and Bo. They had both come back to Hazzard to help with the wedding that would soon involve most of the town.

And three weeks later Lizzy was back. Bo had secured an apartment in Atlanta where he stayed almost all the time he could to help Lizzy with Joshua. It was no easy task at first the boy missed his father but slowly he adjusted to life with Lizzy and Bo. They had both come back to Hazzard to help with the wedding that would soon involve most of the town.

Daisy was getting really stressed with the wedding so close but she tried not to let it bother her

Daisy was getting really stressed with the wedding so close but she tried not to let it bother her

"Hey I'm here now, so relax." Lizzy says. When she sees it's not working she turns to Bo and Enos. "You two will take care of the kids right? Lily, Mason, and Josh shouldn't be too hard for you to handle will it?" When the men shake their heads Lizzy nods. "Good Daisy you are coming with me."

Daisy was trying not to mention the wedding

After hours of shopping and going to the spa and getting everything done Lizzy sits down with Daisy at a cafe. "My boss has put me on desk work for the next four months and then says I have to take maternity leave. And another thing. I know how I said I wouldn't mention weddings and stuff but...Bo proposed last night." Lizzy says hesitantly.

After hours of shopping and going to the spa and getting everything done Lizzy sits down with Daisy at a cafe. "My boss has put me on desk work for the next four months and then says I have to take maternity leave. And another thing. I know how I said I wouldn't mention weddings and stuff but...Bo proposed last night." Lizzy says hesitantly.

Daisy hugged her "thats great, but after four months, will you come back for good, its tearing me apart to be away from my best friend"

Daisy hugged her "thats great, but after four months, will you come back for good, its tearing me apart to be away from my best friend"

"I know it is Daisy, it hurts me to and part of me regrets being active duty especially since he says he can only give me six months maternity leave. I really wish I could but...I don't know. I'd have to talk to my superiors and see what they have to say." Lizzy says.

"Thanks Daisy." Lizzy says.

Julie was resting missing Brian and watching everybody else take care of Natalie and Jamie and wishing she could be the one taking care of them as well. She got a letter from Brian, when he gets back they want to make him a drill sargeant at Fort Leonard Wood which would mean she would have to move to Missouri her and the kids as well she doesn't know how to tell her family right now before it's always been everybody else leaving not her now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie was resting missing Brian and watching everybody else take care of Natalie and Jamie and wishing she could be the one taking care of them as well. She got a letter from Brian, when he gets back they want to make him a drill sargeant at Fort Leonard Wood which would mean she would have to move to Missouri her and the kids as well she doesn't know how to tell her family right now before it's always been everybody else leaving not her now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy was trying to enjoy the day out, but everythought kept goin to the wedding

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.