Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy was holding Lilly and told Sam about Lillys new gift and what her fear was

Sam Says "Okay, we need to talk to Bobby about this on the phone and ask him and Lilly what's the matter your special right now oh your so cute as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Lilly smiled and held out her hands for Dean to pick her up and Sam dialed Bobbys number

Dean was playing with baby and he was telling her how cute he is and She Says "almost too advanced for a one year "Uncle John".

Sam says "what do we do about Lilly and her gift, like you said, her gift is very is advanced and Daisy is scared to death for her daughter"

Dean Says "Sam, she had seen our father's ghost now and called him by his name as well."

Sam says "sorry Bobby, im calling about Daisys daughter Lilly, shes seeing the paranormal at a year old, and by paranormal i mean actual ghosts"

Bobby Says "Okay, where are you and I'll meet where can I meet you's at as well and who in the world is Daisy now as well."

Sam said "okay"

Bobby hung up and called this guy he knew in Hazzard, he was from the town and told the best places where he could get a ticket and about the Boars Nest as well.

Bobby called back and Says "Tomorrow Night I meet the two of you at the Boars Nest."

Sam informs Dean and he Says "He wants to get a beer with us first?"

Bobby hung up and called this guy he knew in Hazzard, he was from the town and told the best places where he could get a ticket and about the Boars Nest as well.

Bobby called back and Says "Tomorrow Night I meet the two of you at the Boars Nest."

Sam informs Dean and he Says "He wants to get a beer with us first?"

Dean says "okay, does he need to meet Lilly though"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.