Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Lizzy kisses his cheek and smiles. "I knew there was a reason I liked you." She says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says " I will have Daisy, and besides Uncle Jesse is calling Coy and Vance to help out when everybody is gone now. He was telling me before everybody get here that if I'm on bedrest and he's taking care of Jamie and Natalie as well. He thinks he could use their help with the farm and listen I don't mind. Besides I still have Dean's cellphone number as well I could always call him and have him and Sam drop by as well if I get lonely and call Daisy. There turning out to be better than my own mother and it turns out she's treating them the sameway she treats me and Daisy lately as well Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says " I will have Daisy, and besides Uncle Jesse is calling Coy and Vance to help out when everybody is gone now. He was telling me before everybody get here that if I'm on bedrest and he's taking care of Jamie and Natalie as well. He thinks he could use their help with the farm and listen I don't mind. Besides I still have Dean's cellphone number as well I could always call him and have him and Sam drop by as well if I get lonely and call Daisy. There turning out to be better than my own mother and it turns out she's treating them the sameway she treats me and Daisy lately as well Lizzy."

"Well that's great. See you'll have lots of people here still. And don't forget I'm only a phone call away if you need it." Lizzy says then fights back a shiver feeling someone else in her mind.

"Well that's great. See you'll have lots of people here still. And don't forget I'm only a phone call away if you need it." Lizzy says then fights back a shiver feeling someone else in her mind.

Julie Says "I won't Lizzy and take care of Joshua as well you and Bo. He looks like a handful kind of like Jamie and Natalie are going to be for Uncle Jesse along with taking care of me as well the farm. Oh Lizzy, don't explain what DAC means now to Joshua he's too young to understand."

Julie Says "I won't Lizzy and take care of Joshua as well you and Bo. He looks like a handful kind of like Jamie and Natalie are going to be for Uncle Jesse along with taking care of me as well the farm. Oh Lizzy, don't explain what DAC means now to Joshua he's too young to understand."

"Duck and Cover?" Lizzy asks.

Lizzy glares at Julie then looks at her nieces and nephew. "If any of you repeat that I will beat your butt." Lizzy says. Jamie and Josh look at their feet and nod.

Julie Says "Wow, I never get that kind of reaction out of Jamie she just walks away from me you have to chase her around the house just to put shoes and socks on the girl now Lizzy."

Julie Says "Wow, I never get that kind of reaction out of Jamie she just walks away from me you have to chase her around the house just to put shoes and socks on the girl now Lizzy."

"Maybe she knows who's talking to her. Isn't that right Jamie?" Lizzy asks softly kneeling in front of the young girl.

"Lizzy always did have a way with kids. It's just a shame...well now she's gonna have one of her own and...nothing else matters." Bo says.

"Maybe she knows who's talking to her. Isn't that right Jamie?" Lizzy asks softly kneeling in front of the young girl.

"Lizzy always did have a way with kids. It's just a shame...well now she's gonna have one of her own and...nothing else matters." Bo says.

Julie looks at Bo and Says "So how long did it take you put her socks and shoes on Bo, she's has a way of running away before your even done dressing her now."

Julie looks at Bo and Says "So how long did it take you put her socks and shoes on Bo, she's has a way of running away before your even done dressing her now."

"Me? It takes about the same time it takes everyone else but Lizzy...She can make that girl get dressed in five minutes flat. Shoes, hair, and all." Bo says looking down to see Lizzy making both Jamie and Josh giggle.

"Me? It takes about the same time it takes everyone else but Lizzy...She can make that girl get dressed in five minutes flat. Shoes, hair, and all." Bo says looking down to see Lizzy making both Jamie and Josh giggle.

Julie Says "Lizzy what's your secret and how did her shoes and sock not end up on the floor of your car now she does that to me all the time. And who taught her to tie her shoes as well Lizzy."

Julie Says "Lizzy what's your secret and how did her shoes and sock not end up on the floor of your car now she does that to me all the time. And who taught her to tie her shoes as well Lizzy."

Lizzy looks up and grins. "She learned to tie her own shoes by watching everyone else. As for her keeping them on...maybe...maybe she likes me." Lizzy says.

Lizzy looks up and grins. "She learned to tie her own shoes by watching everyone else. As for her keeping them on...maybe...maybe she likes me." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Uh-uh you haven't seen her when her docter appointments come up she actually runs in the bathroom and lock the door not to go stubborn little girl I don't how she figured that out now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Emy-Rae Duke

Julie Says "Uh-uh you haven't seen her when her docter appointments come up she actually runs in the bathroom and lock the door not to go stubborn little girl I don't how she figured that out now."

"She reminds me of me I guess. I know how to get stubborn people to do certain things." Lizzy says then flinches.

"She reminds me of me I guess. I know how to get stubborn people to do certain things." Lizzy says then flinches.

Julie Says "But Lizzy how does Jamie figure out the lock on the bathroom door I swear on these days she's going to lock Uncle Jesse out of the house now."

Julie Says "But Lizzy how does Jamie figure out the lock on the bathroom door I swear on these days she's going to lock Uncle Jesse out of the house now."

"You wouldn't do that would you girly?" Lizzy asks Jamie.

"No ant Issy." Jamie says in her 18 month old talk.

"You better not." Lizzy answers.

Julie Says "She used my car keys for a toy one time Lizzy."

Brian looks at Jamie and Says "You wouldn't do that because she would be mad at you as well, allthough I once found my wallet missing now as well."

Just then Uncle Jesse walks in and Says "Come one let Julie get some sleep and Bo I got Jamie and Natalie's car seats in the truck I can take them home. And listen there is spare if somebody needs one for Josh as well, and Brian I didn't even knew you had a son until now."

Brian Says "Mr. Duke this is Joshua Brian Jackson and he's two and very impressionable his Momma left him with me and I'm leaving for Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri in a week and after a while there well it's one to Iraq and I promise I'll becareful now as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "Now I know that Luke, James and Jeb are all leaving in a little bit as well and listen if you's don't mind I want to talk Julie for a while I just saw Ella leaving Daisy's room just now. Listen, I don't know what got into her but the Nurse actually told her to leave and never come back apparently she had upset Daisy about something now."

Julie Says "She did the samething to me as well Uncle Jesse and I was wandering about something as well What was my father like? Am I anything like my father I know this might seem strange but I really got to know right now as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "Oh let's see what was Jason Lee Duke like now he was an identical twin of Bo and Jame's father that's why you, Jeb, Bo and James all look so much alike but Daisy I think take after Ella now as well. He was a Marine he used to make Moonshine Runs as well, and he was good as well never got caught he almost got caught by the Nazi's managed to outrun them and he always bragged about that as well. You remind me so much of him, no matter what you said to him it seems like he didn't think there was nothing that he couldn't do. He was scared when Ella was first pregnant now but when Jeb was born he just took it I don't know he told he was born to be a father. I guess that true but sometimes they don't gotta be your natural they can be adopted, your nieces or even nephews oh heck look at how many people call me Uncle now as well. It seems that Brian has adjusted to having his son around again and look how well he has taken to Natalie as well, and how she looks up to him as well Julie. Jason once told me that there something he didn't trust about your mother he had told with each baby it got worst he also told me before he died that a divorce was always an option he had in the back of his mind as well. You know your mother actually left your father with Jeb she left Daisy with another Aunt and Uncle and she left you with me as well. She might've had you and your siblings she was no mother to you now and the way she treats you and Daisy it terrible as well."

Julie Says "So my father had the can do attitude that I have you mean like how I took one the toughest civil service test and got a really high score, took the ASVAB and got a 85 percent but didn't follow through with it. What about when I found out I was having Angel I didn't know what I was going to do as well and then when I lost two babies just last year that just about crushed me now. But one thing I know you had a memorial service for them but did you name the babies if you did at all now?"

Uncle Jesse Says "Oh that's simple it was Adam and Eve Duke, I thought it was very approiate yes I know what I just said and you had a boy as well."

Julie Says "You know last year I was too upset to ask what sex they were didn't even cross my mind at all and you know what this would've meant I would've had two girls and one boy. A Boy oh Uncle Jesse I hope this next is a boy now because if this baby is a boy he Brian Lee Jackson Jr. and it this baby is a girl she will Brianna Leah Jackson and yes either way our child will be named after Brian now as well."

Brian looks and Says "I really don't know what to say right now except I love you Julie Ann Duke and you know I sad that I got to go I sure hope it's a boy but another girl wouldn't be bad either and it must've been hard when you lost Angel at six months now as well."

Julie Says "Brian in the past almost eight years I've lost a best friend Miracle she was only 12 years old she did nothing to those people, My Little Angelena Brianna Duke at only six months old and two babies as well it's been rough on my emotions lately you might say as well. But when you come back I'll have You,Joshua, Brian and this next baby and once the baby is born I will be back to taking care of Jamie as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Brian looks at Jamie and Says "You wouldn't do that because she would be mad at you as well, allthough I once found my wallet missing now as well."

Just then Uncle Jesse walks in and Says "Come one let Julie get some sleep and Bo I got Jamie and Natalie's car seats in the truck I can take them home. And listen there is spare if somebody needs one for Josh as well, and Brian I didn't even knew you had a son until now."

Brian Says "Mr. Duke this is Joshua Brian Jackson and he's two and very impressionable his Momma left him with me and I'm leaving for Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri in a week and after a while there well it's one to Iraq and I promise I'll becareful now as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "Now I know that Luke, James and Jeb are all leaving in a little bit as well and listen if you's don't mind I want to talk Julie for a while I just saw Ella leaving Daisy's room just now. Listen, I don't know what got into her but the Nurse actually told her to leave and never come back apparently she had upset Daisy about something now."

Julie Says "She did the samething to me as well Uncle Jesse and I was wandering about something as well What was my father like? Am I anything like my father I know this might seem strange but I really got to know right now as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "Oh let's see what was Jason Lee Duke like now he was an identical twin of Bo and Jame's father that's why you, Jeb, Bo and James all look so much alike but Daisy I think take after Ella now as well. He was a Marine he used to make Moonshine Runs as well, and he was good as well never got caught he almost got caught by the Nazi's managed to outrun them and he always bragged about that as well. You remind me so much of him, no matter what you said to him it seems like he didn't think there was nothing that he couldn't do. He was scared when Ella was first pregnant now but when Jeb was born he just took it I don't know he told he was born to be a father. I guess that true but sometimes they don't gotta be your natural they can be adopted, your nieces or even nephews oh heck look at how many people call me Uncle now as well. It seems that Brian has adjusted to having his son around again and look how well he has taken to Natalie as well, and how she looks up to him as well Julie. Jason once told me that there something he didn't trust about your mother he had told with each baby it got worst he also told me before he died that a divorce was always an option he had in the back of his mind as well. You know your mother actually left your father with Jeb she left Daisy with another Aunt and Uncle and she left you with me as well. She might've had you and your siblings she was no mother to you now and the way she treats you and Daisy it terrible as well."

Julie Says "So my father had the can do attitude that I have you mean like how I took one the toughest civil service test and got a really high score, took the ASVAB and got a 85 percent but didn't follow through with it. What about when I found out I was having Angel I didn't know what I was going to do as well and then when I lost two babies just last year that just about crushed me now. But one thing I know you had a memorial service for them but did you name the babies if you did at all now?"

Uncle Jesse Says "Oh that's simple it was Adam and Eve Duke, I thought it was very approiate yes I know what I just said and you had a boy as well."

Julie Says "You know last year I was too upset to ask what sex they were didn't even cross my mind at all and you know what this would've meant I would've had two girls and one boy. A Boy oh Uncle Jesse I hope this next is a boy now because if this baby is a boy he Brian Lee Jackson Jr. and it this baby is a girl she will Brianna Leah Jackson and yes either way our child will be named after Brian now as well."

Brian looks and Says "I really don't know what to say right now except I love you Julie Ann Duke and you know I sad that I got to go I sure hope it's a boy but another girl wouldn't be bad either and it must've been hard when you lost Angel at six months now as well."

Julie Says "Brian in the past almost eight years I've lost a best friend Miracle she was only 12 years old she did nothing to those people, My Little Angelena Brianna Duke at only six months old and two babies as well it's been rough on my emotions lately you might say as well. But when you come back I'll have You,Joshua, Brian and this next baby and once the baby is born I will be back to taking care of Jamie as well."

Brian had left with Natalie and Josh after Julie given the kids a kiss goodbye she wished she go with them thow, but the docter wanted her over Mono before she went home. She had seen that Lizzy and Bo was apparently still there little Jamie who wanted to look at the Nurses call button but she kept out of the eighteen month old's hands now. She seen the spirit that Lizzy had seen in this little one and she knew that Bo and Lizzy wanted to take her up to Lake and get to know her a little better as well.

Brian said "dont let Daisy hear that Uncle Jesse is calling Coy and Vance"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.