Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy said "im really trying"

"Good." Lizzy says.

"Dean, Sam can I talk to you in the hallway for a minute?" Bo asks. Dean looks at Sam and they step out into the hallway. "I'm worried about Lizzy. She's pregnant and this demon...what if he hurts the baby. I know what she went through a year ago when he took control of her...I don't want him to hurt the baby. Is there anything you can do?" Bo asks.

"Good." Lizzy says.

"Dean, Sam can I talk to you in the hallway for a minute?" Bo asks. Dean looks at Sam and they step out into the hallway. "I'm worried about Lizzy. She's pregnant and this demon...what if he hurts the baby. I know what she went through a year ago when he took control of her...I don't want him to hurt the baby. Is there anything you can do?" Bo asks.

Sam just looks and Says "We'll look into for you as well? Hey can you do us a favor the Sheriff keeps wanting to look in our trunk even now and we got stuff you just can't in any book of law right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Sam just looks and Says "We'll look into for you as well? Hey can you do us a favor the Sheriff keeps wanting to look in our trunk even now and we got stuff you just can't in any book of law right now as well."

"Thanks. I can't let her lose this kid it means too much to her. And don't worry about the sheriff I'll handle that. She should be down in Daisy's room." Bo says.

"Thanks. I can't let her lose this kid it means too much to her. And don't worry about the sheriff I'll handle that. She should be down in Daisy's room." Bo says.

Sam Says "You know what Bo were all going to stick around Hazzard just to make the Sheriff mad at us he can't run us out of town and there nothing were running from, I can't say Julie does have Mono now I don't want that now."

Sam Says "You know what Bo were all going to stick around Hazzard just to make the Sheriff mad at us he can't run us out of town and there nothing were running from, I can't say Julie does have Mono now I don't want that now."

"That's good I'm sure Julie would love the company." Bo says still slightly worried about Lizzy.

"Didn't know but it's good." Bo says.

"Come on Sam let's go take a peak on Lizzy and Daisy." Dean says sensing Bo's fears.

Sam Says "Okay, and besides what you didn't know was that Adam snores and so does Julie as well they won't notice there problems right now as well."

Dean rolls his eyes and drags his brother down the hall.

Sam Says "Hey easy there now Dean, and I'm not picking on our brother and cousin it's the truth as well and besides you know it's the truth as well Dean they both snore as well they could cut down trees while there sleeping now as well."

Sam Says "Hey easy there now Dean, and I'm not picking on our brother and cousin it's the truth as well and besides you know it's the truth as well Dean they both snore as well they could cut down trees while there sleeping now as well."

"I know that but I figure the sooner we take a look at Lizzy the sooner we'll get Bo off our backs." Dean answers.

"I know that but I figure the sooner we take a look at Lizzy the sooner we'll get Bo off our backs." Dean answers.

Sam Says "Fine, uh listen I think that Natalie has some kind of gifts allreadry but she's only six months old now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.