Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Brian laughes "well, its not her first words"

Julie Says "Okay, we got something to tease Bo about now at least she won't be calling him Da-Da anymore now. But we got to talk to Uncle Jesse about who's taking care of Jamie now if it's him or Bo and Lizzy now as well. Oh wait a minute Sargeant First Class Gravel right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Okay, we got something to tease Bo about now at least she won't be calling him Da-Da anymore now. But we got to talk to Uncle Jesse about who's taking care of Jamie now if it's him or Bo and Lizzy now as well. Oh wait a minute Sargeant First Class Gravel right now."

"I'm not sure we could handle more than one kid." Lizzy says. "I'm sure Uncle Jesse would handle Jamie and Natalie if you asked him to."

"I'm not sure we could handle more than one kid." Lizzy says. "I'm sure Uncle Jesse would handle Jamie and Natalie if you asked him to."

Julie Says "Well okay, and Lizzy what is that smirk about right now I know I didn't even know he was in the National Guard now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Emy-Rae Duke

"I didn't either, I...I don't know." Lizzy answers.

Brian Says "Can't a guy keep a secret and Lizzy really it's not funny oh geez one question here if Josh starts asking where's daddy tell him I'll be home okay."

"You're gonna like it with Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Bo won't you?" Lizzy asks.

Josh Says "Yeah Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Bo-Bo!"

Brian was laughing for once, his own son got back at his future brother-in-law right now he couldn't wait to see what Bo and Lizzy's kids is going to say now."

Brian said "hes just like me"

Julie Says "Oh boy, wait till that is a teenager now were going to have our hands full now and Bo he doesn't mean nothing by he was repeating what Jamie had just said now and she's your niece and he's Lizzy's nephew as well."

Julie Says "Oh boy, wait till that is a teenager now were going to have our hands full now and Bo he doesn't mean nothing by he was repeating what Jamie had just said now and she's your niece and he's Lizzy's nephew as well."

Brian said "look at whats gonna happen when those twins of Daisys are teenagers, good gosh were all in trouble"

"It's fine." Bo says.

"Bo-Bo, it makes you sound like a clown." Lizzy mutters.

Bo said "i heard that!"

Brian Says "Oh just some hotshot rookie drill Sargeant that thought he could outrace Tony Stewert that's all. He got busted down to a Private after I fell out of the duty truck they said the reason I got hurt was his fault as well."

Bo says "no, i cant"

Julie Says "And you know Brian you really should correct Josh instead of thinking it's funny now and I had no place to correct Jamie that at the time was her father's job but please tell him not to be calling her Uncle that now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.