Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Enos leaves and drops the twins off with Uncle Jesse and then goes to the hospital

The Doc Says "Listen, I don't think were going be able to save the baby sometimes things just happen so when it happens be understanding and patient with your wife okay."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

The Doc Says "Listen, I don't think were going be able to save the baby sometimes things just happen so when it happens be understanding and patient with your wife okay."

Enos says "you have to try, she cant lose this baby! is there anything you cant do, anything, do what you have too"

Enos says "you have to try, she cant lose this baby! is there anything you cant do, anything, do what you have too"

The Doc Says "That's the thing, we think it's twins but her body is rejecting one of the babies for some reason we don't know right now deputy."

Daisy said "but i cant miscarriage naturally, ill lose both twins"

Doc Says "You can if they are faternal now as well? Besides I don't do abortions Daisy I'll get associate okay and talk to him, I'm a Catholic and pro-life allright."

Doc Says "You can if they are faternal now as well? Besides I don't do abortions Daisy I'll get associate okay and talk to him, I'm a Catholic and pro-life allright."

Daisy said "i dont want an abortion, im pro-life, but if it means that i can have at least another baby, then it has to happen, and can you tell if there fraternal"

Daisy said "i dont want an abortion, im pro-life, but if it means that i can have at least another baby, then it has to happen, and can you tell if there fraternal"

The Doc Says "There in seperate sacks look both of you, that's how and that is my body contracting for a misscarriage right now as well."

Daisy said "i feel it, so the weak one is about to die"

The Doc Says "Yes, that is why I had to admit you because you could've endangered the strong one as well. Daisy and Enos I had heard two heartbeats and had to check it out as well."

The Doc Says "Yes, that is why I had to admit you because you could've endangered the strong one as well. Daisy and Enos I had heard two heartbeats and had to check it out as well."

Daisy winced a little "how long does it take for me to completely miscarry this weak twin, and what will it do to me"

Daisy winced a little "how long does it take for me to completely miscarry this weak twin, and what will it do to me"

The Doc whispered and told her that it's not the easiest thing to go through but at least you won't have a guilty feeling it's the natural way of when a baby isn't right now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.