Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy nodds and finds the doctor "can you tell me for sure how far along in my pregnancy i am?"

The docter see's Daisy and does the test and he decides to admit her because they can't do the ultrasound tonight as well to tell her how far along she actually is right now as well he tells her that she could lose the baby if she's not careful as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

The docter see's Daisy and does the test and he decides to admit her because they can't do the ultrasound tonight as well to tell her how far along she actually is right now as well he tells her that she could lose the baby if she's not careful as well.

The Next Morning Julie wakes up and Lizzy and Bo have brought Natalie and Jamie in and Jamie was still calling Bo by da-da and she wandered when that little girl will be able to tell them apart now and Brian had Joshua with him as well. Natalie wanted Brian to hold her as well, and she was dressed so cutely as well, she looks up at Bo and Lizzy and Says "I'm three months pregnant and going to be bed rest until the baby is born and then getting this special temporary surgery so I can't get pregnant for the next three years but this will happen after I have the next via C-Section the docter told me I can't deliver this next one naturally it's just not possible I thinking that even after three after and I'm better I just don't know if I want anymore it's getting harder and harder for me right now as well and maybe the next one should be the baby. And besides there's Joshua who is Brian's son and and there is Natalie and well I don't think I'll be able to take care of Jamie anymore can you do that for me Bo. She loves you so much don't you see it right now as well and I guess I should read Scarlett and Rhett Bultlers People I sure hope there as good as Gone With The Wind now."

The Next Morning Julie wakes up and Lizzy and Bo have brought Natalie and Jamie in and Jamie was still calling Bo by da-da and she wandered when that little girl will be able to tell them apart now and Brian had Joshua with him as well. Natalie wanted Brian to hold her as well, and she was dressed so cutely as well, she looks up at Bo and Lizzy and Says "I'm three months pregnant and going to be bed rest until the baby is born and then getting this special temporary surgery so I can't get pregnant for the next three years but this will happen after I have the next via C-Section the docter told me I can't deliver this next one naturally it's just not possible I thinking that even after three after and I'm better I just don't know if I want anymore it's getting harder and harder for me right now as well and maybe the next one should be the baby. And besides there's Joshua who is Brian's son and and there is Natalie and well I don't think I'll be able to take care of Jamie anymore can you do that for me Bo. She loves you so much don't you see it right now as well and I guess I should read Scarlett and Rhett Bultlers People I sure hope there as good as Gone With The Wind now."

Daisy said "why are you admiting me?, whats happening?, am i gonna loose my baby?"

Daisy said "why are you admiting me?, whats happening?, am i gonna loose my baby?"

Earlier that Night the Docter Says "You could if we don't admit you Ms. Duke, sometimes some pregnancy"s don't go all the way now."

Daisy nodded and gave the doctor the number

The Doc used the phone in her room and called Enos and told him what was going on and Says "It's okay, but it you want you can come down here and be her side and it's allright it you bring the kids as well."

The Doc used the phone in her room and called Enos and told him what was going on and Says "It's okay, but it you want you can come down here and be her side and it's allright it you bring the kids as well."

Enos nodds "Rosco i gotta get down to the hospital, Daisys fighting against a miscarrige"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.