Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy looked down "you layed her in my arms and before you got back to the room ,she died"

Julie Says "I know it's was like I didn't know what I was doing that night Daisy, but with Jamie I got her to the docters office with Bo's help right away. I kept thinking about that night as well if only she didn't have double whatever that was now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "I know it's was like I didn't know what I was doing that night Daisy, but with Jamie I got her to the docters office with Bo's help right away. I kept thinking about that night as well if only she didn't have double whatever that was now."

Daisy looked down with tears in her eyes "it was double pneumonia, i was so scared when you came in the room and i was still holding Angel, you remember what i said to you"

Daisy looked down with tears in her eyes "it was double pneumonia, i was so scared when you came in the room and i was still holding Angel, you remember what i said to you"

Julie Says "I was in tears and you said she might not make it through the night as well."

Daisy said "i couldnt move,i could barely breath, i just sat there holding her and thinking she was still alive"

Julie Says "I know the nurse had to pry her out of your arms and she said told she was gone and they actually gave me a sedative and I ended up staying the night remember because I was so upset about Angel now as well."

Julie Says "I know the nurse had to pry her out of your arms and she said told she was gone and they actually gave me a sedative and I ended up staying the night remember because I was so upset about Angel now as well."

Daisy said "i was in a trance, i woke up and Enos's house the next morning"

Daisy said "i was so afraid after that"

Julie Says "Me too, remember when I burst into tears when the Braves played the Angels Daisy and I ran off to our room and you followed and said it would be okay as well."

Daisy said after all of that was said "with my next baby, doc, am i at any high risk"

"I don't know your case personally Daisy but I do believe you'll be fine if you take precautions and don't get overly stressed out. As for you Julie I want you to stay on bed rest for the rest of your pregnancy. You'll make it through the pregnancy we just aren't sure of your chances of making it through a delivery. We want you to consider having a C-section instead of giving birth naturally." The doctor said.

Cue anyone.

"I don't know your case personally Daisy but I do believe you'll be fine if you take precautions and don't get overly stressed out. As for you Julie I want you to stay on bed rest for the rest of your pregnancy. You'll make it through the pregnancy we just aren't sure of your chances of making it through a delivery. We want you to consider having a C-section instead of giving birth naturally." The doctor said.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "you expect her to listen to you"

Cue anyone.

Julie Smiled and Says "Is there less pain with a C-Section and how far along am exactly, and doc I want that operation done right after I have my baby okay. Daisy, I've changed and I don't want to go through this a third time the next time I might not make or my baby as well."

Julie Smiled and Says "Is there less pain with a C-Section and how far along am exactly, and doc I want that operation done right after I have my baby okay. Daisy, I've changed and I don't want to go through this a third time the next time I might not make or my baby as well."

Daisy said "okay, go ahead"

the doctor said "there is way less pain with a c-section"

"It'll be ok." Brian says.

the doc said "your about 3 months, and bed rest at home for now should be fine"

Julie Says "How long do you want me to stay about the Mono thow, the nurse sound dreadful when she mentioned it now? And can I ask you something the other docter put me on a growth hormone last year with that effect my baby now as well."

Julie Says "How long do you want me to stay about the Mono thow, the nurse sound dreadful when she mentioned it now? And can I ask you something the other docter put me on a growth hormone last year with that effect my baby now as well."

the doc says "it shouldnt, and as long as you think you need bed rest since your not that far along"

Brian says "those are the the most wonderful names ive ever heard"

Julie Says "I know with your last name and the first name of Alan well doesn't anybody get it right now and with Brianna the baby will be named after her daddy and big sister as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.