Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"The doctors never said you couldn't have more kids they only said that you should wait a few more years between pregnancies to make sure you'd make it through this one." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Luke made it sound like I couldn't have anymore kids so I just got to wait now. Ah Listen there's bad news Luke got one of those letters that Bo got last year as well, and I know he got it came before Bo got home as well and he's real worried as well Lizzy maybe you should go and talk to him as well."

Brian Says "Honey I would wait forever or if you didn't want to have anymore as well, we could always adopt but if you want another child well then that's okay as well and it does seem that Luke lied to you as well. That's what Lizzy was mad about as well, sis I'm glad you told us the truth now and good luck with your baby as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Luke made it sound like I couldn't have anymore kids so I just got to wait now. Ah Listen there's bad news Luke got one of those letters that Bo got last year as well, and I know he got it came before Bo got home as well and he's real worried as well Lizzy maybe you should go and talk to him as well."

Brian Says "Honey I would wait forever or if you didn't want to have anymore as well, we could always adopt but if you want another child well then that's okay as well and it does seem that Luke lied to you as well. That's what Lizzy was mad about as well, sis I'm glad you told us the truth now and good luck with your baby as well."

Julie Says "Lizzy why would he lie to me about something like that now, that kind of news can be devastating what if Natalie would've been a stillborn I would've never tried to have another baby again."

Julie Says "Lizzy why would he lie to me about something like that now, that kind of news can be devastating what if Natalie would've been a stillborn I would've never tried to have another baby again."

Daisy got up "wait, Luke told you that you couldnt have anymore kids, oh were is that guy, hes fixing to get an earful!"

Daisy got up "wait, Luke told you that you couldnt have anymore kids, oh were is that guy, hes fixing to get an earful!"

Julie Says "He's outside and his reserve unit got called up and another thing go easy on in as well Daisy he's upset about leaving right he leaves in a week from now."

Luke Says "Daisy, what is wrong right now? I'm leaving in a week don't you know or don't you care right now?"

Daisy lets her pregnancy hormones take over and starts crying "god, first you tell Julie that she cant have anymore kids, then you try to play dumb with me, do you think im dumb or something?!"

Daisy lets her pregnancy hormones take over and starts crying "god, first you tell Julie that she cant have anymore kids, then you try to play dumb with me, do you think im dumb or something?!"

Luke Says "But it's could be dangerous for her in three years, don't you even care about that now."

Luke Says "But Daisy, she can't handle another pregnancy right now Natalie is only six months old and she's always getting sick as well."

Back In The House, Julie Says "Bo, he reenlisted with the reserves after you left he was talking to that Marine Recruiter I was and he well signed up again."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.