Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Spade says "wow, talk about confusing"

Bo Says "She keeps it the way it was before she found out, and her mother was around until she had Natalie and then she left again. Oh did you know that the Winchesters are her cousins as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Bo Says "She keeps it the way it was before she found out, and her mother was around until she had Natalie and then she left again. Oh did you know that the Winchesters are her cousins as well."

Spade says "no i dont, and man i cant believe Daisy and Julies mom would dare walk out on them again"

Spade says "wow"

Bo Says "She found out that MS runs in the family and that her cousin were wanted for Murder as well and oh she had one heck of a bout with Mono as well. And her ex-boyfriend caused her to lose two babies that why she can't have anymore now as well."

Bo Says "She found out that MS runs in the family and that her cousin were wanted for Murder as well and oh she had one heck of a bout with Mono as well. And her ex-boyfriend caused her to lose two babies that why she can't have anymore now as well."

Spade says "that is sad, and her mom didnt even wanna stick around to help"

Bo then leaves and goes to head home

Julie is asleep and Brian is taking care ofva fussy Natalie right now and watches as Bo pulls in as well he was getting Julie to stop crying about what she found as well.

Brian sighes and says to Bo once he gets in the house "how does Daisy do it"

Bo Says "I don't know but your a big help right now Brian, just be there for her she's going to need you she doesn't have her Momma to rely on anymore now."

Brian said "of course, i love Julie, you know that"

Bo Says "I know that, just so show her how much she means to you and it doesn't bother you that she can't have more kids. You know Luke, could've told her a better way now Brian and not right now she's allreadry sick now as well. Oh some Army Guy named Spade is coming over to meet you and Julie now as well."

Bo Says "I know that, just so show her how much she means to you and it doesn't bother you that she can't have more kids. You know Luke, could've told her a better way now Brian and not right now she's allreadry sick now as well. Oh some Army Guy named Spade is coming over to meet you and Julie now as well."

Brian says "okay"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.