Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Bo says "okay"

Julie looks up and Says "I don't think me or him was supposed to know what Luke told me eariler but I kinda wished they had told me because then I wouldn't be thinking about a son in the future talk about a streak of bad luck right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenoosstrait

Daisy said "Julie, its okay"

Julie Says "Really is it I can't ever have anymore kids now Daisy. Why didn't somebody tell me sooner before I thought about in three years having a son? Just tell me things like this I can't take almost anything look me found out that Mom has MS and that we could get in the future."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Really is it I can't ever have anymore kids now Daisy. Why didn't somebody tell me sooner before I thought about in three years having a son? Just tell me things like this I can't take almost anything look me found out that Mom has MS and that we could get in the future."

Daisy sighes "i know its tough,i guess i shouldnt tell you my news then, itd make things worse"

Daisy sighes "i know its tough,i guess i shouldnt tell you my news then, itd make things worse"

Julie Says "Oh come on, I got through losing two babies and possibly having Ms and yes we got that Spinal Tap appointment coming up this year Daisy. And having Mono for a longer time that I thought and as well what the fact we both got kidnapped and I got shot in the foot as well weird now that you think about it. Just tell me your good news I won't take it out on you I swear I glad I have Natalie and I intend on spoiling her rotten if she's the only child I'll have well then she's going to be treated like a Princess Daisy."

Julie Says "Oh come on, I got through losing two babies and possibly having Ms and yes we got that Spinal Tap appointment coming up this year Daisy. And having Mono for a longer time that I thought and as well what the fact we both got kidnapped and I got shot in the foot as well weird now that you think about it. Just tell me your good news I won't take it out on you I swear I glad I have Natalie and I intend on spoiling her rotten if she's the only child I'll have well then she's going to be treated like a Princess Daisy."

Daisy starts crying "it will only make things worse"

Daisy starts crying "it will only make things worse"

Julie Says "Just tell please, look at what we've been through you was there when I was told my second baby was dead and you seen the look on my face as well."

Daisy said "im pregnant again okay!"

Julie Says "That's wonderful Daisy, I'm happy for you what did you think I would say about it now. I just people would tell me about things they don't think I can handle right now. I'm stronger than people take me for now as well, look at what could've happened as well."

Julie Says "That's wonderful Daisy, I'm happy for you what did you think I would say about it now. I just people would tell me about things they don't think I can handle right now. I'm stronger than people take me for now as well, look at what could've happened as well."

Daisy said "i thought you would be mad because here i am having kids when you cant,ill get an abortion, its not right that i can have kids and you cant"

Daisy said "i thought you would be mad because here i am having kids when you cant,ill get an abortion, its not right that i can have kids and you cant"

Julie Says "No Daisy, you remember when I had to have a medical necessary abortion and you was so mad at me don't get and abortion because I can't have anymore kids I'll never forgive myself if you do that now please don't have one of those. I was so sad when I had one it really effects like you wouldn't believe Daisy and then when the second one was gone as well, the one thing that kept me going was the fact that I had a baby coming now. Daisy, don't cheat yourself the joy of having another baby because I can't have anymore now it's not fair to you or Enos or your twins as well."

Julie Says "No Daisy, you remember when I had to have a medical necessary abortion and you was so mad at me don't get and abortion because I can't have anymore kids I'll never forgive myself if you do that now please don't have one of those. I was so sad when I had one it really effects like you wouldn't believe Daisy and then when the second one was gone as well, the one thing that kept me going was the fact that I had a baby coming now. Daisy, don't cheat yourself the joy of having another baby because I can't have anymore now it's not fair to you or Enos or your twins as well."

Daisy said "so your really glad for me"

Daisy said "so your really glad for me"

Julie Says "Yes, do you remember when the docter suggest I abort the last one and what you had told him later as well. You must've know then because you and Luke talked to him after I was in tears and told him No."

Daisy says "i remember"

Julie Says "Do you remember me crying and Luke demanding to talk to the docter as well, man and he came back and was mad as ever as well. He must've found out then about this here Daisy."

Daisy said "i know, and im scared to tell Enos about this baby though"

Julie Says "Just tell him Daisy, what can he possibly say look at when we've both been through right now. I did alot of growing up in the past year now didn't and I'm four inches taller as well."

Daisy laughed "yeah,weve both grown"

Julie Says "I think I know what you mean, I had to stop thinking about just myself Daisy I got a daughter and a wedding to plan as well. And the Man that love me and her with all his heart as well and I can't screw that up as well I have everything more than enlisting could've offered right now I guess last year I didn't see that now as well."

Julie Says "I think I know what you mean, I had to stop thinking about just myself Daisy I got a daughter and a wedding to plan as well. And the Man that love me and her with all his heart as well and I can't screw that up as well I have everything more than enlisting could've offered right now I guess last year I didn't see that now as well."

"I'm glad you're seeing this in a positive light." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I'm glad you're seeing this in a positive light." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Yeah, look at that little your holding her and your brother is my whole life I never thought I say that now Lizzy. She's your namesake can I ask you a serious did you know what Luke had just told a little while ago last year as well, it seems like everybody but me knew that little secret right now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.