Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie sticks her tongue out at Bo and walks in the kitchen and looks at their Uncle.

"Do not make me restrict you to your room little girl. You won't like it very much." Uncle Jesse warns.

"I have to head in but give me a call if anything changes with Lizzy." Cooter asks. Jesse nods and Cooter heads out.

Cue anyone.

ya better listen ta him julie"emy said

"Hey Bo did you ever read the end of Gone with the Wind? If you did you know that about halfway through Scarlett and Rhett's marriage goes south and they end up separating. She finally decides that she does love him but then he doesn't love her and the book ends kinda sad." Daisy says.

"What are we talking about?" Luke asks.

"Bo and Lizzy." Daisy replies. "And how they're like the main characters in Gone With the Wind."

"Gone with the Wind? More like Beauty and the Beast or Pride and Prejudice." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"Hey Bo did you ever read the end of Gone with the Wind? If you did you know that about halfway through Scarlett and Rhett's marriage goes south and they end up separating. She finally decides that she does love him but then he doesn't love her and the book ends kinda sad." Daisy says.

"What are we talking about?" Luke asks.

"Bo and Lizzy." Daisy replies. "And how they're like the main characters in Gone With the Wind."

"Gone with the Wind? More like Beauty and the Beast or Pride and Prejudice." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Yeah, but if I would've wrote the book Rhett would've fought harder for Scarlett and they would've grown old together."

Julie says "It's not funny, I'm always get yelled so I first to get sick and so what If I don't listen to anybody it's just not fair Uncle Jesse."

Cue Anybody

Bo says "Yeah, but if I would've wrote the book Rhett would've fought harder for Scarlett and they would've grown old together."

Julie says "It's not funny, I'm always get yelled so I first to get sick and so what If I don't listen to anybody it's just not fair Uncle Jesse."

Cue Anybody

Julie knew she was getting her Uncle mad, but she was tired of being in the house and besides sometimes she showed her temper at times. But damm it she was shot at and those guys might be looking for her and the only thing she can do is wait that nothing will happened it worried her sick right now, she wanted to cry but she didn't want to show that she was getting emotional about what was going on right now.

ya better listen ta him julie"emy said

Julie says "Emy, please why doesn't anybody understand what if these guys that kidnapped you and James come after me. I'm weak as Kitten how in the world could I fight back and somebody told me there two other guys as well. What chance do I stand there going to figure out what was in the sack sooner or later, and she is so sick right now and just becareful we have no idea where Hughie is right now. What is they want to get $100,000 for Boss Hogg for him you know he's outnumbered right now?"

we jus gotta look out for each other thats all" Emy added

Julie says "Well Emy, I was looking out for you when I ran to my car as fast as I could. Not know I really had the flu and look at that James has a brand new daughter their, sure he's going to mistakes but his mistakes but Uncle Jesse will help and what about everything that Lizzy did for us. She is so sick right now, and I can't believe it but well I don't know I'm bored being at home and taking it out on everybody. Does anybody have a good book I could read maybe a copy of "Gone With The Wind" or anything intersecting. I want to read about Scarlett and Rhett and finds what happens. Emy what was it like with those guys I mean it must've been frightening I know your young but were they alot bigger than how does Hughie fit into this as well."

Cue anybody

Julie says "Well Emy, I was looking out for you when I ran to my car as fast as I could. Not know I really had the flu and look at that James has a brand new daughter their, sure he's going to mistakes but his mistakes but Uncle Jesse will help and what about everything that Lizzy did for us. She is so sick right now, and I can't believe it but well I don't know I'm bored being at home and taking it out on everybody. Does anybody have a good book I could read maybe a copy of "Gone With The Wind" or anything intersecting. I want to read about Scarlett and Rhett and finds what happens. Emy what was it like with those guys I mean it must've been frightening I know your young but were they alot bigger than how does Hughie fit into this as well."

Cue anybody

Meanwhile at the Cabin

It seams that Frank and Jesse and their two associates have regrouped and Frank says "It's really simple if me don't see this Julie Duke out like we thought we would let's just go to her. She can't out fight two on one and besides she'll be easy she looked sick two days ago how much strength to you think that girl has left."

Cue Anybody

Lizzy continued to sleep not noticing the fighting or dangerous situation that could arise around her.

Cue anyone.

Julie knew that she was making her Uncle mad but what she didn't know was that James had accidently left the baby moniter in her room by mistake.

Meanwhile

Frank and Jesse look at each other, and we need to bring something that will make it easier because if we go to her house there this is going ten times harder. Than at the town square brother and we need to make sure to leave a ransom note at the house as well.

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Julie knew that she was making her Uncle mad but what she didn't know was that James had accidently left the baby moniter in her room by mistake.

Meanwhile

Frank and Jesse look at each other, and we need to bring something that will make it easier because if we go to her house there this is going ten times harder. Than at the town square brother and we need to make sure to leave a ransom note at the house as well.

Cue Anybody

Bo finished breakfast and put his plate in the sink before going to Lizzy and sitting cross legged on the floor in front of the couch. For the longest time he just sat staring at her as Uncle Jesse watched him.

"He has it bad doesn't he?" Luke asks.

"Yeah definitely. I think they both do." Jesse replied.

Cue anyone.

Bo finished breakfast and put his plate in the sink before going to Lizzy and sitting cross legged on the floor in front of the couch. For the longest time he just sat staring at her as Uncle Jesse watched him.

"He has it bad doesn't he?" Luke asks.

"Yeah definitely. I think they both do." Jesse replied.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy shifted in her sleep and it seemed that she was holding her hand out for Bo. Bo smiled and took her hand rubbing the back of it with his thumb. In her sleep Lizzy smiled and pulled his hand closer to her.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy shifted in her sleep and it seemed that she was holding her hand out for Bo. Bo smiled and took her hand rubbing the back of it with his thumb. In her sleep Lizzy smiled and pulled his hand closer to her.

Cue anyone.

Julie had decided to go to her room, she was upset and mad and didn't know what do to about if those guys came back and she hated seeing her brother sick as well.

Julie had decided to go to her room, she was upset and mad and didn't know what do to about if those guys came back and she hated seeing her brother sick as well.

Slowly Lizzy woke up smiling at Bo.Then she looked around the room to see where everyone was.

"How are you feeling this morning." Uncle Jesse asks.

"Hot and very uncomfortable. Can you turn the AC back on?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Slowly Lizzy woke up smiling at Bo.Then she looked around the room to see where everyone was.

"How are you feeling this morning." Uncle Jesse asks.

"Hot and very uncomfortable. Can you turn the AC back on?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie had noticed her latest Barbara Taylor Bradford novel was just sitting there so she picked it up and started reading her troubles away.

"Sure Lizzy." Luke says. As he changes the thermostat Uncle Jesse brings the thermometer over to Lizzy.

"Open up." Uncle Jesse says. Lizzy rolls her eyes and sighs but does as the gentleman asks. When her temp was done registering Jesse looks at it.

"So..." Lizzy starts.

"It's higher than I'd like it to be. Luke get me a bowl of warm water and a washcloth. I know you're uncomfortable darlin but you'll be better soon." He replies.

Cue anyone.

"Sure Lizzy." Luke says. As he changes the thermostat Uncle Jesse brings the thermometer over to Lizzy.

"Open up." Uncle Jesse says. Lizzy rolls her eyes and sighs but does as the gentleman asks. When her temp was done registering Jesse looks at it.

"So..." Lizzy starts.

"It's higher than I'd like it to be. Luke get me a bowl of warm water and a washcloth. I know you're uncomfortable darlin but you'll be better soon." He replies.

Cue anyone.

Bo looks at Lizzy, and wandering why she was sicker than his baby sister who was acting like a brat right now.

Bo looks at Lizzy, and wandering why she was sicker than his baby sister who was acting like a brat right now.

"I don't like being this sick Uncle Jesse." Lizzy says.

"Well then maybe yesterday you should have stayed here and let the boys deal with Frank and James instead of pushing yourself so hard that your immune system couldn't do it's job." Uncle Jesse replies.

Cue anyone.

"I don't like being this sick Uncle Jesse." Lizzy says.

"Well then maybe yesterday you should have stayed here and let the boys deal with Frank and James instead of pushing yourself so hard that your immune system couldn't do it's job." Uncle Jesse replies.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Lizzy, your stubborn but this Flu Virus is more stubborn that you are right now. And besides you don't want to end up in the hosptial they make you rest even you don't want to. And Uncle Jesse, why does Julie do that to me you know tease me like I really wish she stop that."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.