Hazzard Heartbreak

Jesse looked at tractor then at Bo the then at Lori. He wasn't sure what he was going to do with both of them.

"Beauregard Jackson Duke! What where you think? I want this tractor fixed.

And If it's not before lunch you can forget about going to see Luke or the Boar's Nest later. And you Loren Crystal Davenport are going to help and if you don't. You won't be seeing Luke tonight either." said Jesse in a tone that let them both know there would be no room for argument.

Lori growled at Bo ready to rip him into a small shreds. Kicking a rock at him, Lori stalked away to the back of Midnigt Rider, getting out her tools. She made her way over to the tractor, her gaze not leaving Bo.

Bo grumbled a little, tempted to pick up a rock himself ready to chunk it at her. He hoped then at least it would have knocked at least a little sense into her tiny shriveled brain.

Lori growled a little, Bo pinned down in under her, straddling his stomach.

"That'll teach you not to throw the danged oil all over me on purpose next time Beaureguard!"

She spat at him, making a face.

Bo growled a little, rubbing his head still where she had taken the wrench she had knocked him out with, which explained his position in under her at that moment!

Lori was covered in oil from head to toe. Her skin color now matched the color of her hair. Only thing you could see was her purple glaring eyes. She had the wrench still clenched in her fist as she slid right off of Bo going back to working vigorously on the tractor, a cuss word or two escaping her mouth each time she looked at Bo.

"You're awful pretty Lori..."

Bo said in a sarcastically sweet voice.

"That color suites you...matches your hair too..."

That was it, Lori tightened the last bolt on the tractor, the wrench not leaving her hand.

"Bo...I'm fixin' to give you a black eye that matches this very same hue of black that you find so appealing..."

JJ waited in front of the school for Jesse to pick her up. It was long day and she just wanted to go home.

"JJ please talk to me?" asked Matt as he came up beside her.

"Why? You knew that I was suppose to be home at midnight."said JJ as Jesse finally pulled up to the school.

"Come on JJ" said Matt.

"Hi Uncle Jesse." said JJ as she got into his truck and shut the door.

"JJ" said Matt one more time.

"Can we go Uncle Jesse? I'll talk to you later Matt." said JJ.

"Fine whatever JJ." said Matt as he turned and left.

Upon their arrival at the farm, it was still standing, but Bo and Lori was darting around the house as if Lucifer was on their tails. Well, it wasn't Lucifer, but Daisy sure as heck came close enough the way she was waving that frying pan at them. It convinced them enough to get the heck out of dodge and fast!

"What in tarnation?!"

Jesse asked more so to himself, stopping the truck.

JJ had never seen such a sight. Daisy was running after them her hair was a flying and she was waving the fry pan and yelling "Get back. Once I get my hands on both of you. Your both gonna wish you hadn't been born." said Daisy as chased them back into the house. JJ just sat there a laugh until Jesse gave her a look.

Jesse got out of truck and followed them into the house. "What is going on?"

he asked looking at the three of them.

Lori was cowering down behind Bo, who was backing up his hands held high in surrender.

"Honest Uncle Jesse we didn't do a thing!"

"Liar! You mean I didn't do anything! You're the one who ate half the cake batter!"

Lori retorted at Bo, though she dared not step around his masculine frame. Bo didn't take his eyes off of Daisy and the lethal weapon she held in her hand.

"You ate the other half so don't go there Loren!"

Daisy huffed out a breath at them, turning on her heels to go back into the kitchen to try and re start on baking yet another cake!

Lori blinked at Bo a couple of times, letting out a breath of relief.

"Well, I don't know 'bout you...but that's as close to death as I wanna get to any time soon..."

Slowly creeping out of the kitchen doorway, Lori made a run for it to Midnight Rider, climbing in.

Bo nodded his agreement to her, calling after her, as he too took off, afraid Jesse would take them to the woodshed.

"For once Loren, I agree with ya on that..."

He climbed in the passenger side of Midnight Rider, making quick amends with Lori, so that Jesse wouldn't drag them out of the car and all the way to the woodshed.