Levena's 16th Birthday

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam said Thanks. Reba sit down. and she did. Just then the door opened and it was Bobby and Ray. and they helped them out and Bobby said Adam Bo and Luke will be waiting for you at the end of the drive and I will help you get to them Adam looked at him and said Thanks Dad.

Down at the end of the driveway Bo and Luke were waiting and Luke saw Adam and Reba and Reba didn't look so well. bO AND lUKEGo the kids and but them in the truck and took them both to the hospital

Adam said Thanks. Reba sit down. and she did. Just then the door opened and it was Bobby and Ray. and they helped them out and Bobby said Adam Bo and Luke will be waiting for you at the end of the drive and I will help you get to them Adam looked at him and said Thanks Dad.

Down at the end of the driveway Bo and Luke were waiting and Luke saw Adam and Reba and Reba didn't look so well. bO AND lUKEGo the kids and but them in the truck and took them both to the hospital

Reba fell asleep on the way there and she was just so pale as well it seems she wasn't feeling well at all.

Cue dukesrule2000

Three went by the time Reba was awake again and she says "Dad, where am I at it seem strange right now but the day I'm having not to me at all."

Cue dukesrule2000

JR and Billy Bob went back to the Bunkhouse to find it empty and opened and then he realized one of them must've had a cellphone on them and called either Bobby or Ray and somehow they helped as well.

Billy Bob says "She did tell us she was leaving, and I guess she just left you know this was so much easier when she was just two weeks old.You know at least when you put her down somewhere she stay there she doesn't like the two of us very well can't you tell it and she never like being here. I think it was mistake stealing her from her Bo Duke even has a baby sad to say JR."

Cue dukesrule2000

• 2 weeks later...

At the hospital..

Luke had called Kathy and told him that they found Adam and Reba and she said She was on her way.

Brittney watched Jake.and Levi. and she called the Spencer plane and she headed for Capital City with the GEneral Lee. She got on the Plane and took Off.

2 HOURS lATER

IN DALLAS

AT THE HOSPITAL.

Kathy walked in and she Saw Bobby and Luke she a had Pam and Chris with her.

Kathy ran to Luke and said How is our son. Luke Looked at her and said Our Son is fine he is resting Now And Reba is fine also. Kathy said Good. Chris walked over to his father and said Dad why did Uncle JR. Take Adam and Reba. Bobby looked at him and said Son I don't Know. I think it Might have to do with the stock your grandmother left Kathy. It gives her the controling intrest in Ewing Oil. Chris Said Wow Know wonder Uncle JR is after Kathy

At the hospital..

Luke had called Kathy and told him that they found Adam and Reba and she said She was on her way.

Brittney watched Jake.and Levi. and she called the Spencer plane and she headed for Capital City with the GEneral Lee. She got on the Plane and took Off.

2 HOURS lATER

IN DALLAS

AT THE HOSPITAL.

Kathy walked in and she Saw Bobby and Luke she a had Pam and Chris with her.

Kathy ran to Luke and said How is our son. Luke Looked at her and said Our Son is fine he is resting Now And Reba is fine also. Kathy said Good. Chris walked over to his father and said Dad why did Uncle JR. Take Adam and Reba. Bobby looked at him and said Son I don't Know. I think it Might have to do with the stock your grandmother left Kathy. It gives her the controling intrest in Ewing Oil. Chris Said Wow Know wonder Uncle JR is after Kathy

Reba woke up and just looked up and says "Where am I, and what happened but what's going last I remember I was running away from somebody and this doesn't look like the Tri-County Hospital as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy said you are fine and so is Adam. he is with Kaitlynn and his kids right now. Jr and Bill are going to Jail for Kidnapping you and Adam.and I have to go to a Board meeting at Ewing Oil where I own controling intrested in Ewing Oil. cause of the Stock that Ms Ellie Left me. So I better go.before I'm later for the metting

Kathy said you are fine and so is Adam. he is with Kaitlynn and his kids right now. Jr and Bill are going to Jail for Kidnapping you and Adam.and I have to go to a Board meeting at Ewing Oil where I own controling intrested in Ewing Oil. cause of the Stock that Ms Ellie Left me. So I better go.before I'm later for the metting

Reba says "I wish I could go but they want me to rest right now and say hello from me okay."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy smile and she walked out the door..

AT EWING OIL

The board was having a fit cause JR was going to jail and Bobby was tring to calm them down and David said Bobby how can you be so calm when it was your son Adam he kidnapped. Bobby said cause I know Adam is fine and he is resting. Just then Kathy walked in the Boaed room Bobby smiled Kathy said Sorry I.m Late and she sat down. Bobby said you all know my son's Adam's mother and she owns 52% of Ewing Stock. and Bobby smiles. and said my mother's stock witch she left to Kathy

Kathy smile and she walked out the door..

AT EWING OIL

The board was having a fit cause JR was going to jail and Bobby was tring to calm them down and David said Bobby how can you be so calm when it was your son Adam he kidnapped. Bobby said cause I know Adam is fine and he is resting. Just then Kathy walked in the Boaed room Bobby smiled Kathy said Sorry I.m Late and she sat down. Bobby said you all know my son's Adam's mother and she owns 52% of Ewing Stock. and Bobby smiles. and said my mother's stock witch she left to Kathy

JR and Billy Bob couldn't believe that Bobby had foiled there plan and he thought now he really lost the company to Kathy. He wanted Reba to sign over her stock to him and Kathy to sign her's to him as well but it didn't work out that way right now.

Cue dukesrule2000

luke walked into Adam's room and Adam saw him and said Hay Dad where is mom? Luke said she is at Ewing oil. at the board meeting. Adam looked confused. and said I thought she didn't want anything to do with Ewing Oil. Luke said well Bobby talked her into going to the meeting. He said without her there is no Ewing oil. So we talked it over and I told her to go. Adam said Dad I don't know if I would have been so easy to let her go. I seen the way Bobby looks at mom. Luke smiles and said I know I seen the way he looks at your mom also. But I know your mother loves me and so does Bobby.

luke walked into Adam's room and Adam saw him and said Hay Dad where is mom? Luke said she is at Ewing oil. at the board meeting. Adam looked confused. and said I thought she didn't want anything to do with Ewing Oil. Luke said well Bobby talked her into going to the meeting. He said without her there is no Ewing oil. So we talked it over and I told her to go. Adam said Dad I don't know if I would have been so easy to let her go. I seen the way Bobby looks at mom. Luke smiles and said I know I seen the way he looks at your mom also. But I know your mother loves me and so does Bobby.

Reba was asleep and she wandering what be raised by her real father would've been like now.

Cue dukesrule2000

• 5 weeks later...

MEANWHILE AT THE BOARD MEETING...

The Board Members Had lots of Questions for Kathy. Like was she and her family going to move here to Dallas. Kathy said No, We are Not moving to Dallas. If you want to get a hold of me . Tell Bobby and he will let me know or. My Husbands Cousin Bo Duke is a Texas Ranger. You could let him Know.

MEANWHILE AT THE BOARD MEETING...

The Board Members Had lots of Questions for Kathy. Like was she and her family going to move here to Dallas. Kathy said No, We are Not moving to Dallas. If you want to get a hold of me . Tell Bobby and he will let me know or. My Husbands Cousin Bo Duke is a Texas Ranger. You could let him Know.

Reba is getting better and can't wait to get home and she doesn't like being in Dallas at all as well.

Cue dukesrule2000

The BOARD MEMBERS din't like hearing that Kathy wasn't moving to Dallas. Kathy said Bobby I have to go And Check on Adam and see if he can travel. Bobby said Ok I will be at the Hospital Later. and Kathy smiled and she left.

One of the board Members said it isn't right that the main stock holder in Ewing Oil Isn't even in Dallas. Bobby said She loves living in Hazzard and her husban is a country Boy he will never Make it in a big city Like Dallas.

The BOARD MEMBERS din't like hearing that Kathy wasn't moving to Dallas. Kathy said Bobby I have to go And Check on Adam and see if he can travel. Bobby said Ok I will be at the Hospital Later. and Kathy smiled and she left.

One of the board Members said it isn't right that the main stock holder in Ewing Oil Isn't even in Dallas. Bobby said She loves living in Hazzard and her husban is a country Boy he will never Make it in a big city Like Dallas.

Reba really wanted to go home and couldn't wait till she talk to the her docter as well.

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy walked into Adam's room and Luke was there. And she walked in Adam smiled and said Well It's the big Buness women. Kathy Just gave him a strange look. Adam Laughed

The docter walked in and told Reba and her father he was going to discharge her in the morning and Reba wanted it tonight but she didn't say much afterwards about it.

Cue dukesrules2000

• 2 weeks later...

The Doctor walked into Adam's room and said I;m releasing you in the morning. Just then Bobby and Pam and Chrisopher walked in and Bobby said Kathleen you and Luke can come and Stay at Southfork if You like. Kathy looked at him and said Thanks Bobby But Bo Had all ready asked us to stay at his ranch. Bobby smiled and said Ok. Chris Seen his Brother and walked over and they talked. and then everyone eles left so they could talk.

ONCE EVERYONE WAS GONE.

Chris said Bro. I want you to keep an eye on our dad I think he's going to try and break you your mom and Luke. Adam smiled and said I'm not worried Mo Loves Luke and Noone else. And their love has been threw alot. So I think they can handle anything Dad can dish out.

The Doctor walked into Adam's room and said I;m releasing you in the morning. Just then Bobby and Pam and Chrisopher walked in and Bobby said Kathleen you and Luke can come and Stay at Southfork if You like. Kathy looked at him and said Thanks Bobby But Bo Had all ready asked us to stay at his ranch. Bobby smiled and said Ok. Chris Seen his Brother and walked over and they talked. and then everyone eles left so they could talk.

ONCE EVERYONE WAS GONE.

Chris said Bro. I want you to keep an eye on our dad I think he's going to try and break you your mom and Luke. Adam smiled and said I'm not worried Mo Loves Luke and Noone else. And their love has been threw alot. So I think they can handle anything Dad can dish out.

Reba see's her father walk in and says "Dad, why do I got to wait till the morning I want to get out of Texas tonight and get back to Smallville, Kansas and forget anything ever happened as well."

Bo says "Maybe the docter has something with that and I sure the kids are fine and the farm as well and your husband I'm surprized you don't miss him as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Edited by Julieduke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.