Levena's 16th Birthday

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathy looked at Leventa and said Levi I know your birthday is Saturday. Levinta interupted her mother and said Mom its ok. We can postpon my party till every is here

Reba was aware of how mad JR was when she left all those years ago, she moved on with her life she has six kids to prove it with and that nice farm in Smallville, Kansas as well. She always kept an eye out for anybody was following her as well.

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy was with Adam In the hospital. and he looked at her and said Mom I'm fine go home. Kathy gave him a look and said No, I wasn't there when you were growing up. I want to be here now. Adam said Mom that wasn't your falt. JR took me away from you. Just then Pam and Chris walked in. Kathy smiled. And Chris ran to his brother. and Chris said How are you feeling? Adam said It only hurts when I laugh. and Chris smiles. Pam looked at Kathy and said How is he really? Kathy said he out of the woods, He just has to rest. Pam smiled and said that;s good. Oh I want to warn you Jr had something to do with this and he isn't finished yet. and Now that luke and Bo is on their way there he might act now so be careful I will stay here in Hazzard at the hotel with Chris and Kathy looked and her and said no you won't you will stay at the farm with Us and I won't take no for and answer. Pam smiled and said Ok

Kathy was with Adam In the hospital. and he looked at her and said Mom I'm fine go home. Kathy gave him a look and said No, I wasn't there when you were growing up. I want to be here now. Adam said Mom that wasn't your falt. JR took me away from you. Just then Pam and Chris walked in. Kathy smiled. And Chris ran to his brother. and Chris said How are you feeling? Adam said It only hurts when I laugh. and Chris smiles. Pam looked at Kathy and said How is he really? Kathy said he out of the woods, He just has to rest. Pam smiled and said that;s good. Oh I want to warn you Jr had something to do with this and he isn't finished yet. and Now that luke and Bo is on their way there he might act now so be careful I will stay here in Hazzard at the hotel with Chris and Kathy looked and her and said no you won't you will stay at the farm with Us and I won't take no for and answer. Pam smiled and said Ok

Reba had noticed a man walking up to her house, she didn't much time so she noticed that her twins were walking around and she runs out and yells at them to get in the house but she doesn't notice the second man around the bend. She see's her daughters run, and the other man runs after her and she running away from him and stopped by the second man and she tries to fight him off but he was too strong for her.

Eight Hours later, she wakes up in a bunkhouse she knows that's what she in but the only place she knows that has bunkhouse's are Southfork. She gets up and notices the door is locked and she sits back down and wanders how she got here as well. She knows her kids will be worried as well.

Back In Hazzard, Her twins call her the Sheriff and explain what happened as well and they are just talking with their Great-Grandfather and they tell him they'll watch the rest of siblings but they noticed that the men that grabbed their mother had Texas plates and had to initials on the doors of SF.

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba had noticed a man walking up to her house, she didn't much time so she noticed that her twins were walking around and she runs out and yells at them to get in the house but she doesn't notice the second man around the bend. She see's her daughters run, and the other man runs after her and she running away from him and stopped by the second man and she tries to fight him off but he was too strong for her.

Eight Hours later, she wakes up in a bunkhouse she knows that's what she in but the only place she knows that has bunkhouse's are Southfork. She gets up and notices the door is locked and she sits back down and wanders how she got here as well. She knows her kids will be worried as well.

Back In Hazzard, Her twins call her the Sheriff and explain what happened as well and they are just talking with their Great-Grandfather and they tell him they'll watch the rest of siblings but they noticed that the men that grabbed their mother had Texas plates and had to initials on the doors of SF.

Cue dukesrule2000

A little while later Billy Bob and JR walk in and they look at Reba and Billy Bob says "Oh home sweet home, oh sorry about how you got here but I tried inviting you more cordial but you didn't want to come and visit you dear old dad."

Reba just looks and says "So you went and kidnapped me in front of my twin daughters Billy Bob and your not my father, he's originally from Hazzard, GA the same place I was born at and his name Bo Duke and I won't call you dad. You really don't want to know what I think of you and JR right now this was very underhanded as well. You don't think my father will come right here you do realize he's a Texas Ranger and you just had his daughter kidnapped as well right."

Billy Bob says "How many times, do I have to tell you I'm your father geez and watch that mouth young lady and your not leaving okay. Oh, I could have all your kids brought here there's plenty of room for them if you so desired right now."

Reba says "This ain't my home, mine is in Smallville, Kansas and I don't touch my kids as well there not your Grandchildren Billy Bob and I will get away from here just like I did all those years ago. JR, if your father was still around today I wander what he would say if he knew what you just had done to get me here because I will be leaving one way or another."

Ce dukesrule2000

In Hazzard

Kathy went to Adam and said Itaking Chris and Pam to the house. Adam said Mom I will be fine and she kissed adam and then she left.

AFTER SHE left 2 men in white coats and coloformed Adam and took him out of the hospital.

IN dALLAS

JR started to laugh and said don't worry Reba you won't be alone very long Adam will be joining you.

In Hazzard

Kathy went to Adam and said Itaking Chris and Pam to the house. Adam said Mom I will be fine and she kissed adam and then she left.

AFTER SHE left 2 men in white coats and coloformed Adam and took him out of the hospital.

IN dALLAS

JR started to laugh and said don't worry Reba you won't be alone very long Adam will be joining you.

In Dallas, Reba says "But he's recovering from being shot that's terrible I'm leaving as soon as I can and don't forget that."

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba checks On Adam.

IN HAZZARD

Kathy is just getting the news that Adam is gone and she is having a fit. Scott tried to calm her down and it wasn't working and Brattney said I wish day as here and Josh said thats it call your dad and put him on the spaker phone and Brittney did and they told Luke everthing and he talked to Kathy and said sweetheart we will get him and Reba back and Bo Walker and I know where to look.

Reba checks On Adam.

IN HAZZARD

Kathy is just getting the news that Adam is gone and she is having a fit. Scott tried to calm her down and it wasn't working and Brattney said I wish day as here and Josh said thats it call your dad and put him on the spaker phone and Brittney did and they told Luke everthing and he talked to Kathy and said sweetheart we will get him and Reba back and Bo Walker and I know where to look.

Reba says "Listen, Adam I'm the best Horsewoman in Dallas we might need to take horses can you ride for a while."

Cue dukesrule2000

Adam looked at her and said I will Try but we need to do it soon.cause who knows What JR Has planned. and then he thought and said Reba we could be just the bait. To get our Dad's here. and we know they will come full force.

Reba says "I know Adam, and this sucks but you do I know Southfork like dad knows Hazzard and your dad as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Adam said Reba you said it Chris and he reached an his Shirt and there was a cell phone. Reba looked at him and said Chris gave this to me in the hospital and told me to hid it on me somewhere. and I did.

Reba looked at Adam and says "Well thank you so much, but we got to ahold of somebody other than JR and Billy Bob right now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Adam said Our Dad's. Adam dieled his father thren he stopped and said No He dieled Bobby's cell number. and Bobby answered it and Adam said Dad shhh Don't say my name. Bobby said Ok and he walked out of the house. Adam said I'm here at southfork and so is Reba we are locked in the tack. Bobby said I will get you out Ijust have to wait till JR LEAVES. I'm going to call Luke and Bo and then he hung up. and then Bobby called Luke and told him everything and Luke said we are on our way.

Adam said Our Dad's. Adam dieled his father thren he stopped and said No He dieled Bobby's cell number. and Bobby answered it and Adam said Dad shhh Don't say my name. Bobby said Ok and he walked out of the house. Adam said I'm here at southfork and so is Reba we are locked in the tack. Bobby said I will get you out Ijust have to wait till JR LEAVES. I'm going to call Luke and Bo and then he hung up. and then Bobby called Luke and told him everything and Luke said we are on our way.

Reba says "Okay now we just wait, this is great but hide that cellphone if they come back because they'll know right now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Adam put the cell phone back in his sock. and they waited

MEANWHILE AT THE RANGER HEADQUARTERS

Luke was telling Bo and Walker What Bobby had told him. and walker gota sewrch warrent fromthe Judge and they headed for Southfork

Reba went to sit down, and she looked at Adam and says "Your not bad for Ewing."

Cue dukesrule2000

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.