Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Bo says "Maybe he's worried about Lizzy and seeing how he didn't know my sister could have an attack and it seems he hiding something Luke as well."

Daisy says "Oh Bo, you have no idea but there is something I think your sister might want to tell the family once she wants to say it but don't pressure she only told me the secret."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"If you don't want to say it then don't Julie." Luke says.

The next hour passed slowly but eventually the doctor did return to set up Lizzy's blood drip. After he was through he looked around the room and then gave a sad smile. "I know the situation looks grim for them both but don't worry, they'll survive. I know this isn't the worst they've been involved it." The doctor gave one more convincing smile before leaving. When he did another man entered the room.

"Hey Tom." Luke said seeing him.

"Hey I came as fast as I could. She alright?" Tom asks.

"The doc says she'll live if that's what you mean." Cooter says. Tom nods and sits down on the far side of Lizzy's bed.

"Does Brian know?" Tom asks.

"Yeah, but he just left about an hour ago." Cooter replies.

"I hope he didn't go after Hughie." Tom mutters.

Cue anyone.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If you don't want to say it then don't Julie." Luke says.

The next hour passed slowly but eventually the doctor did return to set up Lizzy's blood drip. After he was through he looked around the room and then gave a sad smile. "I know the situation looks grim for them both but don't worry, they'll survive. I know this isn't the worst they've been involved it." The doctor gave one more convincing smile before leaving. When he did another man entered the room.

"Hey Tom." Luke said seeing him.

"Hey I came as fast as I could. She alright?" Tom asks.

"The doc says she'll live if that's what you mean." Cooter says. Tom nods and sits down on the far side of Lizzy's bed.

"Does Brian know?" Tom asks.

"Yeah, but he just left about an hour ago." Cooter replies.

"I hope he didn't go after Hughie." Tom mutters.

Cue anyone.

Back at the Garage, Brian looks at Hughie and Joey and says "Joey, you can't tell anybody but I know we were once stepbrothers but don't let this out but that ain't going to stop me from handling you the way I ought to I don't care if you do got a glock. A real tough guy don't need a gun, and look I know the tools pretty good as well."

Meanwhile there is call paging Cooter Davenport and the nurse said "It's important right now."

Back at the Garage, Brian looks at Hughie and Joey and says "Joey, you can't tell anybody but I know we were once stepbrothers but don't let this out but that ain't going to stop me from handling you the way I ought to I don't care if you do got a glock. A real tough guy don't need a gun, and look I know the tools pretty good as well."

Meanwhile there is call paging Cooter Davenport and the nurse said "It's important right now."

Cooter sighs walking out of the room to the nurses station to see what was wrong. "I'm Cooter Davenport. What is it?"

At the garage Hughie looks around. "Joey drop it. We'll get this garage someday just not now not with him. I hear Lizzy's really injured. Just drop it." Hughie says glaring at his cousin.

Cue anyone.

Cooter sighs walking out of the room to the nurses station to see what was wrong. "I'm Cooter Davenport. What is it?"

At the garage Hughie looks around. "Joey drop it. We'll get this garage someday just not now not with him. I hear Lizzy's really injured. Just drop it." Hughie says glaring at his cousin.

Cue anyone.

Joey and Hughie leave knowing that there will be time, and Joey is thinking of how him and Brian used to be close at one time.

Joey and Hughie leave knowing that there will be time, and Joey is thinking of how him and Brian used to be close at one time.

Brian says "Hi Dad, listen I had tense exchange with Joey and Hughie Hogg I just thought I let you know and Hughie got Joey to put his Glock down and how's my sister doing right now."

Brian says "Hi Dad, listen I had tense exchange with Joey and Hughie Hogg I just thought I let you know and Hughie got Joey to put his Glock down and how's my sister doing right now."

Brian was talking with his father, and holding back the tears but he couldn't stand to see his sister all helpless she was always fearless and helping him out. And she didn't even know the real Brian, after he had a bad day or bad news she would freak out and he didn't know how to say it as well. And what about Julie, how much longer could she keep silent about the abuse and the verbal abuse and how badly their marriage ended it beyond him he seen that she looked like she wanted to crack. He heard what the docter had said and he felt that it was his fault why she was sick as well. And would Julie's brothers and cousins say about how he treated the baby of the family as well it seems they would lose what respect they had for him he couldn't handle that right now. He almost said what he did five years ago before he had left the hospital he doesn't know what would've happened he remember that day when she pointed her gun at him, after finding out that he broken her daughter's arm and ordering him out of the house. She almost shot as well, he knew she had meant business he had never seen her any madder than that right there he wish that little scene had never happened and he wish he had never hit her or Angel. He knew that Angel hated him for breaking her arm, all she wanted to do was to go out with her friends to the mall he was jerk now thinking about the whole scene how could've he done that do her he hoped that his father and Lizzy never found out what happened all those years ago. Brian also remembered coming home to find his mother dead, and it seems that Andrew and Joey had cleared out of the Brownstone and he ran to Cosmo Kramers apartment and telling him what happened and his mother taking him inside and calling the police and letting them handle his mother's dead body and then he called his father and told him what happened as well. She keeps thinking if only he had been home in time that wouldn't happened, his Mom was happy she was six months along and he knew that she was close to throwing out Andrew and demanding he take Joey with him and filing for divorce but he didn't know is she had the strength to do at the time. And he caused Julie to lose their baby when they was married as well oh he had become just like Andrew Jackson Hogg he couldn't stand it.

Edited by Julieduke

"Your sister is doing about the same as she was when you left. Julie's calmed down for the most part and I'm glad you're alright. Lizzy's gonna dislike you very much if she found out you went after Hughie. She knows he'll be back after her when she's back on her feet and she didn't want to get you involved. You don't think either of them will come here do you?" Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

"Your sister is doing about the same as she was when you left. Julie's calmed down for the most part and I'm glad you're alright. Lizzy's gonna dislike you very much if she found out you went after Hughie. She knows he'll be back after her when she's back on her feet and she didn't want to get you involved. You don't think either of them will come here do you?" Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Well Dad I was thinking maybe I we shouldn't take any chances just in case then and you know sometimes I really hate my stepfather for what he did to my mother all those years ago. They came after me Dad, I think we got this reversed it was just to sad to see the girls so helpless and I just needed some time to think. Besides If I would've blurt out what I almost did well everybody would've lost all respect for me as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Brian says "Well Dad I was thinking maybe I we shouldn't take any chances just in case then and you know sometimes I really hate my stepfather for what he did to my mother all those years ago. They came after me Dad, I think we got this reversed it was just to sad to see the girls so helpless and I just needed some time to think. Besides If I would've blurt out what I almost did well everybody would've lost all respect for me as well."

Right about now Angel was getting that funny feeling she got before and she pressing her call buttom she couldn't believe this was happening twice in one day what was the odds of this happening to her.

"Just don't do anything stupid Brian. Your sister needs your help don't let her down." Cooter warns.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Well allright but one question Dad, I know I don't come to Hazzard that often but doesn't anybody use doors here. I mean I know that cars come equiped with them as well."

"Some people do but others love racing too much. Your sister's car and Bo and Luke's are race cars. The doors on the General are welded shut and the Mouse's drivers side is too. They're too used to sliding through the window to use a door." Cooter replies.

Cue anyone.

"Some people do but others love racing too much. Your sister's car and Bo and Luke's are race cars. The doors on the General are welded shut and the Mouse's drivers side is too. They're too used to sliding through the window to use a door." Cooter replies.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Well tell Lizzy don't weld mine shut them Dad I like using doors I too set in my ways to start sliding in through the windows right now."

"Alright I'll see you when you get here." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Brian got in his 57 Bel-Air and look at the bang-up General and Julie's Trans Am and closed the truck before anybody got anything else that out of the trunk that wouldn't help what was going on right now.

At the Hosptial

Julie says "How's Angel, Bo what's wrong why is everybody so upset right now you can tell me what's going on I can take I'm a big girl right now?"

Brian got in his 57 Bel-Air and look at the bang-up General and Julie's Trans Am and closed the truck before anybody got anything else that out of the trunk that wouldn't help what was going on right now.

At the Hosptial

Julie says "How's Angel, Bo what's wrong why is everybody so upset right now you can tell me what's going on I can take I'm a big girl right now?"

Cooter walked back into the room shaking his head. "That boy will never learn." He muttered.

"Who won't learn what?" Daisy asked.

"Brian. Joey and Hughie Hogg confronted him at the garage but then they left."

"You don't think they'll come here do you?" Luke asked. Cooter just shrugged.

Cue anyone.

Cooter walked back into the room shaking his head. "That boy will never learn." He muttered.

"Who won't learn what?" Daisy asked.

"Brian. Joey and Hughie Hogg confronted him at the garage but then they left."

"You don't think they'll come here do you?" Luke asked. Cooter just shrugged.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Oh no, I wonder what they wanted and what is going on with Angel and where did Bo go run off to Cooter."

"Don't know." Cooter said.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "I wish I knew then and it seems that Lizzy is asleep right now? Hey did Brian discover the doors on the General are welded shut yet?"

A nurse walks and says "Ms. Duke it seems that your daughter is having another Asthma Attack this so rare it kids this age the docter is doing everything he can."

Julie says "I wish I knew then and it seems that Lizzy is asleep right now? Hey did Brian discover the doors on the General are welded shut yet?"

A nurse walks and says "Ms. Duke it seems that your daughter is having another Asthma Attack this so rare it kids this age the docter is doing everything he can."

Suddenly the door opened again and the person that walked in put everyone on alert. "I guess that answers where Bo went." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Suddenly the door opened again and the person that walked in put everyone on alert. "I guess that answers where Bo went." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "He's so nice to me I guess between him, Luke and Uncle Jesse since I'm so hurt the docters have to consult one of them then Cooter. I got to thank my brother when this over and tell him how I appreciate everything he did for me when I was wasn't my best."

Julie says "He's so nice to me I guess between him, Luke and Uncle Jesse since I'm so hurt the docters have to consult one of them then Cooter. I got to thank my brother when this over and tell him how I appreciate everything he did for me when I was wasn't my best."

"What do you want Hogg?" Luke asked moving to Lizzy's bedside.

"I...uh..." Hughie removed his white cowboy hat and turned it over and over in his hands looking at it. "I wanted to see if Lizzy was ok. I didn't mean for her to get hurt."

Cue anyone.

"What do you want Hogg?" Luke asked moving to Lizzy's bedside.

"I...uh..." Hughie removed his white cowboy hat and turned it over and over in his hands looking at it. "I wanted to see if Lizzy was ok. I didn't mean for her to get hurt."

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Listen, my nerves are a little frazzled my daughter is having another attack in one day and now you show up again.Are you proud of what Brian did to me six years ago or what."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.