Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't doubt that Brian. I know she did but things happened and that changed." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

In the hallway Mike looks at his father and Says "Dad, I screwed up on one of my cases I accidently got drunk wasn't my idea now and said I was from Flag now as well. And kidnapped a girl and stuffed her in the trunk of Kitt as well. Oh boy, my co-workers still can't stop teasing me for that blunder now."

Angel looks Says "I sure hope you didn't drive afterwards now, that would be just wrong now and that sound different now."

Mike Says "Angel, you wouldn't understand allright and I'm not discussing my personal work business with you right now as well."

Back In Brian and Lizzy's room

Brian Says "So are you nervous about what Mike had just said eariler just between you and me because you told me they can't prove that you did what you had done right, and they can't tie it me as well right now as well. I sure hope they can't do that because if they can dad is going to furious at what you had just done be worried for a friend now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

In the hallway Mike looks at his father and Says "Dad, I screwed up on one of my cases I accidently got drunk wasn't my idea now and said I was from Flag now as well. And kidnapped a girl and stuffed her in the trunk of Kitt as well. Oh boy, my co-workers still can't stop teasing me for that blunder now."

Angel looks Says "I sure hope you didn't drive afterwards now, that would be just wrong now and that sound different now."

Mike Says "Angel, you wouldn't understand allright and I'm not discussing my personal work business with you right now as well."

Back In Brian and Lizzy's room

Brian Says "So are you nervous about what Mike had just said eariler just between you and me because you told me they can't prove that you did what you had done right, and they can't tie it me as well right now as well. I sure hope they can't do that because if they can dad is going to furious at what you had just done be worried for a friend now."

"I am slightly worried that he'll find something but...don't worry Brian I'll take care of it and I think you're underestimating dad." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I am slightly worried that he'll find something but...don't worry Brian I'll take care of it and I think you're underestimating dad." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "I hope your right Lizzy, because he talking the FBI there nothing to mess with Lizzy."

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.