Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Says "Well I know that, but it's just that it has be bothered that somebody knows everything about me and dad and Knight Industries and they probaly seen all of your work as well Bonnie."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"What if all they wanted it for was to know who you are to make sure you don't hurt anyone?" Bonnie asks.

Cue anyone.

When they reach the hospital again Bonnie is more than stunned at the sights and is amazed by how much Mike knew of the small town.

Cue anyone.

Mike Says "I knew you would like the place Bonnie, kind of makes you want to settledown and get married and have kids here doesn't it."

Bonnie Says "Oh ya."

Mike Says "I knew you would like the place Bonnie, kind of makes you want to settledown and get married and have kids here doesn't it."

Bonnie Says "Oh ya."

Mike Says "Bonnie, I was wandering what kind of guy is your type after all?"

Bonnie looks and Says "None of Your Business now."

Cue Anybody

• 2 weeks later...
Lizzy had her conference with her social worker and after Bethany left the Doctor came in, hopefully with good news this time.

Cue anyone.

The docter confirmed she would be released tomorrow morning but he wished her brother would just cooperate with him just a little bit more than he his right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

The docter confirmed she would be released tomorrow morning but he wished her brother would just cooperate with him just a little bit more than he his right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Brian, behave for the doctor and save it all for when you get home. Dad can take your torment." Lizzy snaps when the doctor leaves.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.