Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So my dear can you take the competition or not?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Mike Says "Cut it out, I have a feeling you know something you shouldn't."

Brian Says "That your jealous that I'm flirting with Sarah here, it's just harmless fun pulled it on your father as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"And what exactly is it that I know that I shouldn't know?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Mike Says "I don't know but I hear your just about released Agent Rivai could make it so that she could bring you in and your brother in for questioning and not here thow."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Mike Says "I don't know but I hear your just about released Agent Rivai could make it so that she could bring you in and your brother in for questioning and not here thow."

"According to state laws you can only hold me for 48 hours before you have to let me go or charge me with something." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"According to state laws you can only hold me for 48 hours before you have to let me go or charge me with something." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Mike Says "Well yeah, but what if they went over the camera's in the room they could prove it that way Lizzy."

Mike looks at her and Says "Who says that don't now Ms. Jackson-Davenport!"

Angel was finally released she was glad to be going home right now she had heard Micheal telling her that Sarah and Mike was going to talk to Brian and Lizzy right now she didn't think it was very fair now. She liked the new outfit that her Mom had bought her now and she was glad that the Congressman went back to Ohio she didn't care for him as well.

Angel Says "But Micheal, I don't think she did hack into whatever everybody is talking about why do they she did now it's not fair I hope the two of them don't tell them anything and besides they can't do nothing about it anyways."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

"Look around Mikey, do you see any cameras?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Mikey Says "You think your so smart Lizzy, but you'll slip up eventually and besides tell your brother to quit flirting with Sarah allreadry I don't like not one bit right now."

Mikey Says "You think your so smart Lizzy, but you'll slip up eventually and besides tell your brother to quit flirting with Sarah allreadry I don't like not one bit right now."

Mike and Sarah leave just as fast and they see that Julie, Micheal and Angel was leaving as well and Mike asks his dad is they could talk in private and goes and explain whats going out of earshot of Angel and her Mom.

Brian Says "I know did you see almost lose his temper Lizzy we were great together? But could that FBI Agent really bring you or me in now?"

"They could, to question us but if we don't give them anything legally they can only hold us for 48 hours. All you have to do is lawyer up. Tell you want a lawyer and they can't ask you anything without a lawyer present. Tell the lawyer you don't know what they're talking about." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"They could, to question us but if we don't give them anything legally they can only hold us for 48 hours. All you have to do is lawyer up. Tell you want a lawyer and they can't ask you anything without a lawyer present. Tell the lawyer you don't know what they're talking about." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says " Good plan, lawyer up and act dumb about what's going on? Did I ever tell I was supposed to go to Paris and be a witness for my friend Kramer and I did the exact samething it was great I forget what he did in Paris, France now. He wanted me to be a character witness for him now."

Brian Says " Good plan, lawyer up and act dumb about what's going on? Did I ever tell I was supposed to go to Paris and be a witness for my friend Kramer and I did the exact samething it was great I forget what he did in Paris, France now. He wanted me to be a character witness for him now."

Julie can't stand when Micheal and her son talk business so she went in to see her best friend and her brother and she Says "What are the two of you talking about now?"

Julie can't stand when Micheal and her son talk business so she went in to see her best friend and her brother and she Says "What are the two of you talking about now?"

"Great way to put it Brian." Lizzy says. "Nothing. Mike says that an FBI agent friend of his could bring us in to question us about this supposed hacking."

Cue anyone.

"Great way to put it Brian." Lizzy says. "Nothing. Mike says that an FBI agent friend of his could bring us in to question us about this supposed hacking."

Cue anyone.

Julie walks in and Says "Lizzy I got to drive my daughter home, but I'll stop by later listen I don't know what happened but I'm sure that the two of you had nothing to do with now."

Julie walks in and Says "Lizzy I got to drive my daughter home, but I'll stop by later listen I don't know what happened but I'm sure that the two of you had nothing to do with now."

"Why would we do something? We've got enough trouble as it is." Lizzy says. "Be careful on the way home you never know who's out there." Lizzy gives the general warning she always gave before a friend left.

Cue anyone.

"Why would we do something? We've got enough trouble as it is." Lizzy says. "Be careful on the way home you never know who's out there." Lizzy gives the general warning she always gave before a friend left.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Okay, but the docter gave the clearance to drive again he says the strength is better and I got to get Angel to take her Asthma serious now this is going to be tough Lizzy."

"You know I'll help any way I can." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie gives Lizzy a hug and walks away without saying anything to Brian right now. Brian Says "That was rude now Lizzy, she could've at least said goodbye to me she just acted like I was invisible now."

Julie gives Lizzy a hug and walks away without saying anything to Brian right now. Brian Says "That was rude now Lizzy, she could've at least said goodbye to me she just acted like I was invisible now."

"She's still angry Brian, you have to give her time to get over what you did." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.