Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Julie says "Daisy, you forget something she worried something is going to happen to me in the meantime and she doesn't talk about it just keeps everything to herself. Doesn't that sound familer."

Micheal says "You should've seen me when I wife was shot in my arms I almost the killed the guy that shot her it was on our wedding day."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Yeah it does. Maybe someone should go see if they can talk to her." Daisy replies.

Cue Julieduke.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah it does. Maybe someone should go see if they can talk to her." Daisy replies.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "She has a way, of keeping things to herself didn't she once say that she could say anything to Cooter and Uncle Jesse."

Micheal says "You know her pretty good Julie."

"She should they've been best friends since like forever." Bo says.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "We know each other first crushes and everything and what we like and we don't like. And every little secret she probaly nervous and doesn't think she is going to get custoday of Molly right now."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "We know each other first crushes and everything and what we like and we don't like. And every little secret she probaly nervous and doesn't think she is going to get custoday of Molly right now."

"But she'll get custody. The state would have to be stupid not to give it to her." Bo says.

Cue Julieduke.

"But she'll get custody. The state would have to be stupid not to give it to her." Bo says.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "She's alot like me but worst she won't tell when something is bothering her Micheal, I will eventually and were both quite stubborn but it seems that her Cooter get along real good."

Micheal says "Well Julie, you should've the wonder in your daughter's eyes when she seen inside the mobile command center. She had to ask Bonnie what everything did and I think Cooter needs to meet here. Oh what was I thinking? Bonnie is a Brunnette not a redhead that was April I was thinking of. And Angel, thought it was something was Bonnie was chewing me for everything wrong on Kitt. Why I once had a bomb go off under the car I was saving people but she didn't quite see that way at the time."

Julie says "What does Bonnie do for Kitt exactly?"

Edited by Julieduke

Julie says "She's alot like me but worst she won't tell when something is bothering her Micheal, I will eventually and were both quite stubborn but it seems that her Cooter get along real good."

Micheal says "Well Julie, you should've the wonder in your daughter's eyes when she seen inside the mobile command center. She had to ask Bonnie what everything did and I think Cooter needs to meet here. Oh what was I thinking? Bonnie is a Brunnette not a redhead that was April I was thinking of. And Angel, thought it was something was Bonnie was chewing me for everything wrong on Kitt. Why I once had a bomb go off under the car I was saving people but she didn't quite see that way at the time."

Julie says "What does Bonnie do for Kitt exactly?"

Micheal says "Hey Uncle Jesse, the two of them always agrue like that it's side of Julie I've never seen before and besides it's nice knowing she has side other than when she is so serious at work."

Bo says "Oh come on, Julie and Micheal it really not funny and everybody does something stupid when there learning how to drive once in a while now."

Julie says "Oh ya, I believe hey Micheal have you seen the Sheriff driving before he once became the Branch Manager."

Micheal says "Oh he works in a bank as well then?"

Julie giggles and smile and says "Not exactly now!"

Micheal says "Hey Uncle Jesse, the two of them always agrue like that it's side of Julie I've never seen before and besides it's nice knowing she has side other than when she is so serious at work."

Bo says "Oh come on, Julie and Micheal it really not funny and everybody does something stupid when there learning how to drive once in a while now."

Julie says "Oh ya, I believe hey Micheal have you seen the Sheriff driving before he once became the Branch Manager."

Micheal says "Oh he works in a bank as well then?"

Julie giggles and smile and says "Not exactly now!"

Luke watches carefully from the passenger seat as Angelena follows most of his directions with caution. True there were a few that weren't followed carefully but he let those slide. "So how do you like the scenery?" Luke asks as Angel drives past a couple of the more famous Hazzard sites.

Cue Julieduke.

Luke watches carefully from the passenger seat as Angelena follows most of his directions with caution. True there were a few that weren't followed carefully but he let those slide. "So how do you like the scenery?" Luke asks as Angel drives past a couple of the more famous Hazzard sites.

Cue Julieduke.

Angel says "Uncle Luke, Hazzard is prettier than a postcard I wouldn't mind moving here if Mom wanted it's so quiet and peaceful here. I'm worried about Mom, she worried about that when I told her about that guy that was following me in Atlanta and but I'm not worried and besides I got the hang of a Automatic now anyways I don't understand why I couldn't get it other times. But sometimes is so busy with work, and she comes home and doesn't even talk to me. I guess she never gave me that chance to tell her the problem I was having with driving before, was she like that when she was younger it seems that if there's a big case come in on a Friday well sometimes I won't see her till Monday."

Back at the Duke Farm

Julie had heard her daughter's cellphone ring and she answered and said "Hello, who is this right here?"

A Strange voice said "Listen, you think your slick by losing me in that Trans Am of yours but I going to find you sooner or later and make you forget what you saw and heard as well."

She hangs up the phone and runs over to Micheal and is telling him about the call, and she asks how long do you think he's calling my daughter like that, I don't know what this is going to be Micheal now.

Angel says "Uncle Luke, Hazzard is prettier than a postcard I wouldn't mind moving here if Mom wanted it's so quiet and peaceful here. I'm worried about Mom, she worried about that when I told her about that guy that was following me in Atlanta and but I'm not worried and besides I got the hang of a Automatic now anyways I don't understand why I couldn't get it other times. But sometimes is so busy with work, and she comes home and doesn't even talk to me. I guess she never gave me that chance to tell her the problem I was having with driving before, was she like that when she was younger it seems that if there's a big case come in on a Friday well sometimes I won't see her till Monday."

Back at the Duke Farm

Julie had heard her daughter's cellphone ring and she answered and said "Hello, who is this right here?"

A Strange voice said "Listen, you think your slick by losing me in that Trans Am of yours but I going to find you sooner or later and make you forget what you saw and heard as well."

She hangs up the phone and runs over to Micheal and is telling him about the call, and she asks how long do you think he's calling my daughter like that, I don't know what this is going to be Micheal now.

"Your mom was always dedicated to work especially after she found out she was having you. But she only does it because it's not easy raisin' a kid alone. She just wants to make sure that you're prepared for the future and all. It's not like she doesn't want to spend time with you, just maybe that she's forgotten how. Be careful along here Rosco maybe waitin'. And don't worry your mom loves you to death and she'll always be there for you even if it doesn't seem that way." Luke responds.

At the farm.

"Julie don't you think you oughta tell..." Bo starts.

"No, Bo she can't tell Lizzy, I guarantee it'll make her more upset. It's best if Julie just tells Luke what's going on then goes to the Sheriff." Daisy cuts in.

"If you don't tell Lizzy and then something happens she'll be really pissed. I'd rather have her know that there is something to worry about rather than let her sit in the dark." Bo answers.

Cue anyone.

"Your mom was always dedicated to work especially after she found out she was having you. But she only does it because it's not easy raisin' a kid alone. She just wants to make sure that you're prepared for the future and all. It's not like she doesn't want to spend time with you, just maybe that she's forgotten how. Be careful along here Rosco maybe waitin'. And don't worry your mom loves you to death and she'll always be there for you even if it doesn't seem that way." Luke responds.

At the farm.

"Julie don't you think you oughta tell..." Bo starts.

"No, Bo she can't tell Lizzy, I guarantee it'll make her more upset. It's best if Julie just tells Luke what's going on then goes to the Sheriff." Daisy cuts in.

"If you don't tell Lizzy and then something happens she'll be really pissed. I'd rather have her know that there is something to worry about rather than let her sit in the dark." Bo answers.

Cue anyone.

Meanwhile Angel with her burst of confidence accidently floored the old pick-up truck and went right by Rosco and Luke just looked and her with the oddest look.

Angel says "Hey Mom, said that you and Uncle Bo does this all the time I just wanted to see if I could give it try and besides it sounds like fun."

At The Farm

Julie says "Excuse Me Bo, but what I am supposed to tell Angel sorry but we got the wrong phones and I looked at your pictures behind your back. And by the way some guy called you threaten you as well. She allreadry mad at me you have a teenage daughter you know what this is like she will be so mad at me. But I supposed I should tell Luke that somebody called and might be looking for my car in Hazzard."

Bo says "That's not fair, if it was daughter I would tell her and tell Lizzy but you know that all but to you. You're the expert here today why didn't you know that your daughter was having problems with driving or that somebody was following her as well."

Julie says "That's not fair Bo, please let me raise my daughter the way I want and besides I will tell Luke, Lizzy and Rosco just give me a little time here."

Micheal says "I'm not an expert seeing how I wasn't exactly around my son when he was growing but I ever have anymore children I will know exactly what they are doing all the time."

Meanwhile Angel with her burst of confidence accidently floored the old pick-up truck and went right by Rosco and Luke just looked and her with the oddest look.

Angel says "Hey Mom, said that you and Uncle Bo does this all the time I just wanted to see if I could give it try and besides it sounds like fun."

At The Farm

Julie says "Excuse Me Bo, but what I am supposed to tell Angel sorry but we got the wrong phones and I looked at your pictures behind your back. And by the way some guy called you threaten you as well. She allreadry mad at me you have a teenage daughter you know what this is like she will be so mad at me. But I supposed I should tell Luke that somebody called and might be looking for my car in Hazzard."

Bo says "That's not fair, if it was daughter I would tell her and tell Lizzy but you know that all but to you. You're the expert here today why didn't you know that your daughter was having problems with driving or that somebody was following her as well."

Julie says "That's not fair Bo, please let me raise my daughter the way I want and besides I will tell Luke, Lizzy and Rosco just give me a little time here."

Micheal says "I'm not an expert seeing how I wasn't exactly around my son when he was growing but I ever have anymore children I will know exactly what they are doing all the time."

Angel says "Oh Uncle Luke, I've seen to pick up behind that same black semi from Atlanta and he closing in on me what do I do about this now?"

Angel says "Oh Uncle Luke, I've seen to pick up behind that same black semi from Atlanta and he closing in on me what do I do about this now?"

Balladeer: Now just clear things up here, Angel has her mother's phone and Julie has Angel's phone so this might get just a little confusing right here hold on to your hats and anything else as well.

Angels cellphone rings and Julie answers but doesn't say who this is at the time and says "Hello, Domino's Pizza we got a special two for one only with pick-up!"

Garthe says "Oh very funny, I'm right behind you and your driving a white pick-up truck but your not talking on the phone right now."

Julie says "Well how observant I got one of those bluetooth earpieces I'm sure you've heard of them as well. And how close are you exactly are to me as well."

Garthe says "Close enough to see your license plate and some darkhaired guy is in the truck with as well. You think your being tricky by driving a different vehicle but I know that you in front of me right now."

Julie hangs up and looks at everybody that was the same guy and he's one the bumper of Uncle Jesse's truck and he see's Angel and Luke and the license plate as well I think we got trouble right now.

Micheal says "That is can be trouble I wonder where there at right now."

Balladeer: Now just clear things up here, Angel has her mother's phone and Julie has Angel's phone so this might get just a little confusing right here hold on to your hats and anything else as well.

Angels cellphone rings and Julie answers but doesn't say who this is at the time and says "Hello, Domino's Pizza we got a special two for one only with pick-up!"

Garthe says "Oh very funny, I'm right behind you and your driving a white pick-up truck but your not talking on the phone right now."

Julie says "Well how observant I got one of those bluetooth earpieces I'm sure you've heard of them as well. And how close are you exactly are to me as well."

Garthe says "Close enough to see your license plate and some darkhaired guy is in the truck with as well. You think your being tricky by driving a different vehicle but I know that you in front of me right now."

Julie hangs up and looks at everybody that was the same guy and he's one the bumper of Uncle Jesse's truck and he see's Angel and Luke and the license plate as well I think we got trouble right now.

Micheal says "That is can be trouble I wonder where there at right now."

Angel says "Uncle Luke, you was saying that ever since Mom found out about me she's been working hard. You know one time Mom even went to Miami to help out a Lt. Horatio Caine and the whole time she was there she never went to beach I asked when she got back. Well, I heard if you want to meet somebody go to the Miami Beach the best chance of a hook-up there."

Angel says "Uncle Luke, you was saying that ever since Mom found out about me she's been working hard. You know one time Mom even went to Miami to help out a Lt. Horatio Caine and the whole time she was there she never went to beach I asked when she got back. Well, I heard if you want to meet somebody go to the Miami Beach the best chance of a hook-up there."

"Angel it's gonna be tricky to get rid of this guy but I want you to follow everything I say alright and please don't question me." Luke says. With that he leads her down several back roads and across a couple of fields before ending up in the center of town.

Cue anyone.

"Angel it's gonna be tricky to get rid of this guy but I want you to follow everything I say alright and please don't question me." Luke says. With that he leads her down several back roads and across a couple of fields before ending up in the center of town.

Cue anyone.

Angel says "That was cool, hey do you think he ever got out of the Backroads we went through. Mom is right there is place's a truck just can't go in Hazzard."

Angel says "That was cool, hey do you think he ever got out of the Backroads we went through. Mom is right there is place's a truck just can't go in Hazzard."

Julie says "Oh I sure hope that Luke pointed Angel in the right direction now?"

Julie says "Oh I sure hope that Luke pointed Angel in the right direction now?"

"You know he did Julie, he knows every back road in the county. He may be a little rusty but he did out run the law for several years before he left." Daisy says.

"So what are you gonna tell Lizzy?" Bo asks.

In the truck.

"Now go up this road a little farther and then turn left. After that follow the road till you hit the blacktop and it'll lead you straight into town." Luke tells Angel.

Cue anyone.

"You know he did Julie, he knows every back road in the county. He may be a little rusty but he did out run the law for several years before he left." Daisy says.

"So what are you gonna tell Lizzy?" Bo asks.

In the truck.

"Now go up this road a little farther and then turn left. After that follow the road till you hit the blacktop and it'll lead you straight into town." Luke tells Angel.

Cue anyone.

Angel says "Wow Uncle Luke, this is fun how come Mom doesn't drive like this and how do you keep this all straight and not get lost."

Back at the farm

Julie says "Well Bo, I don't know what out for a big black semi trying to remove your bumper for ya maybe."

Angel says "Wow Uncle Luke, this is fun how come Mom doesn't drive like this and how do you keep this all straight and not get lost."

Back at the farm

Julie says "Well Bo, I don't know what out for a big black semi trying to remove your bumper for ya maybe."

"When you're raised and taught to drive in one place for so long it kinda becomes part of you. Especially when you spend most of your drivin' years either runnin from the cops or runnin shine. You just don't forget that fast." Luke answers his cousins daughter.

At the farm.

"It doesn't matter what you tell Lizzy Julie just be careful when you do. The poor girl is stressed out so much already that too much more will overload her. But if you do tell her, tell her soon." Uncle Jesse warns.

Cue anyone.

"When you're raised and taught to drive in one place for so long it kinda becomes part of you. Especially when you spend most of your drivin' years either runnin from the cops or runnin shine. You just don't forget that fast." Luke answers his cousins daughter.

At the farm.

"It doesn't matter what you tell Lizzy Julie just be careful when you do. The poor girl is stressed out so much already that too much more will overload her. But if you do tell her, tell her soon." Uncle Jesse warns.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "I guess so, but one little thing it going to have to wait right now I got now car I sure ain't walking all the town unless I can borrow Tilly Uncle Jesse. Never mind Uncle Jesse, I'll call Lizzy and try to tell her as gently as possibly about what's going right now and you know it seems she should know what's going because anybody now driving my car is going to get followed by the guy in the Semi-Truck."

Micheal says "You know what Julie, you're neglecting the fact that I could drive you into to town to tell Lizzy in Kitt besides it will give me a chance to have a good look at your car it's no Kitt but will do at least you have a Pontiac."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie says "I guess so, but one little thing it going to have to wait right now I got now car I sure ain't walking all the town unless I can borrow Tilly Uncle Jesse. Never mind Uncle Jesse, I'll call Lizzy and try to tell her as gently as possibly about what's going right now and you know it seems she should know what's going because anybody now driving my car is going to get followed by the guy in the Semi-Truck."

Micheal says "You know what Julie, you're neglecting the fact that I could drive you into to town to tell Lizzy in Kitt besides it will give me a chance to have a good look at your car it's no Kitt but will do at least you have a Pontiac."

At the garage, Lizzy was tossing and turning trying to sleep but found her mind was too overloaded. "Why does everything bad have to happen to me?" She pondered softly. Downstairs she heard Cooter swearing softly and knew it was only because he really didn't like what he was having to do.

Cue anyone.

At the garage, Lizzy was tossing and turning trying to sleep but found her mind was too overloaded. "Why does everything bad have to happen to me?" She pondered softly. Downstairs she heard Cooter swearing softly and knew it was only because he really didn't like what he was having to do.

Cue anyone.

Julie was thinking about how she could tell Lizzy exactly what was happening with worrying the pants off her right now.

Julie was thinking about how she could tell Lizzy exactly what was happening with worrying the pants off her right now.

Lizzy was still worried but little did she know a calming presence was about to arrive. Downstairs Cooter was still fussin over the transmission when he heard the familiar roar of a car approaching. He really hoped the car wouldn't wake his daughter but knew that she was probably too upset to sleep.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy was still worried but little did she know a calming presence was about to arrive. Downstairs Cooter was still fussin over the transmission when he heard the familiar roar of a car approaching. He really hoped the car wouldn't wake his daughter but knew that she was probably too upset to sleep.

Cue anyone.

Angel looks around and says "Uncle Luke, this garage is small how can Uncle Cooter take care of the cars in the county like everybody says he does."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.