Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Julie says "Okay, but how in the world can a truck being so dang fast in the first place and Cooter what if you tagged along as well. It might not be drivable right now, we don't know what kind of damage a really strong eighteen wheeler can do to a Trans Am now."

Angel says "Mom, it barely starts up lately I think the transmission is messed on it but I'm not sure."

Julie says "Oh great, are you sure and please we got the best mechanic in town right Cooter you'll have Blackie purring like a kitten."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"I don't know Julie, I mean sure I can fix the car, I can fix just about anything, but it may not be a good idea." Cooter responds.

"Think of it this way Cooter. You don't fix the car, Julie won't have a car to drive and Lizzy will be sore about not getting to race again. You do fix the car you keep your reputation of being the best mechanic in Hazzard and Lizzy will be happy cause she's gonna kick tail in that race." Luke says sensibly know that using Lizzy was always the easy way to get Cooter to do something.

"Fine. I guess it can't hurt anything." Cooter agrees. "You boys ready to go?"

Cue Julieduke.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't know Julie, I mean sure I can fix the car, I can fix just about anything, but it may not be a good idea." Cooter responds.

"Think of it this way Cooter. You don't fix the car, Julie won't have a car to drive and Lizzy will be sore about not getting to race again. You do fix the car you keep your reputation of being the best mechanic in Hazzard and Lizzy will be happy cause she's gonna kick tail in that race." Luke says sensibly know that using Lizzy was always the easy way to get Cooter to do something.

"Fine. I guess it can't hurt anything." Cooter agrees. "You boys ready to go?"

Cue Julieduke.

Bo says "Sure, can you keep up with me I was think I'll drive to Atlanta and besides who's getting Buford Velcro out of the house now."

Julie says "Bo unless you plan on using a police ram, here's the key to my side door and look all the closets for Velcro and under beds ands she's loves the couch the easy chair and the for strange reason will watch the drain around the washing machine as well."

Bo says "Why can't Velcro come out when he get there?"

Julie says "Bo, Velcro is a cat they like to give people a hardtime now you want Buford's full attention just rattle your car keys that get him running but he likes to stand-up and kiss you. You don't know how many times he has knocked people over doing that it gets embrassing after a while."

Bo says "Sure, can you keep up with me I was think I'll drive to Atlanta and besides who's getting Buford Velcro out of the house now."

Julie says "Bo unless you plan on using a police ram, here's the key to my side door and look all the closets for Velcro and under beds ands she's loves the couch the easy chair and the for strange reason will watch the drain around the washing machine as well."

Bo says "Why can't Velcro come out when he get there?"

Julie says "Bo, Velcro is a cat they like to give people a hardtime now you want Buford's full attention just rattle your car keys that get him running but he likes to stand-up and kiss you. You don't know how many times he has knocked people over doing that it gets embrassing after a while."

"You know I can keep up Bo, do you think we should take two cars up there or just the General?" Cooter asks.

"What kind of dog is Buford again?" Luke asks.

Cue Julieduke.

"You know I can keep up Bo, do you think we should take two cars up there or just the General?" Cooter asks.

"What kind of dog is Buford again?" Luke asks.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "A full grown German Sheperd that thinks he still a puppy he once sat on Lt. Morrison lap and he couldn't even get up. His Daddy, was a police dog and he mother was the Golden Retriever I had and my friend had me watch the Lt. Liberty. Oh by the way Lt. Liberty is the K-9 unit and well they hit it off a little too and my dog Muffin had eight puppies nine weeks later. Well I kept Buford and Junior because the was the cutest and donated the rest of the litter the Police department and there all police dogs now."

Julie says "A full grown German Sheperd that thinks he still a puppy he once sat on Lt. Morrison lap and he couldn't even get up. His Daddy, was a police dog and he mother was the Golden Retriever I had and my friend had me watch the Lt. Liberty. Oh by the way Lt. Liberty is the K-9 unit and well they hit it off a little too and my dog Muffin had eight puppies nine weeks later. Well I kept Buford and Junior because the was the cutest and donated the rest of the litter the Police department and there all police dogs now."

"Wow that things not a puppy any more. I think we'll just take the General. I wouldn't want to tow the car back here from Atlanta. I'm sure you could fix it up enough so it runs." Luke says. "What do you think Bo?"

Cue Julieduke.

"Wow that things not a puppy any more. I think we'll just take the General. I wouldn't want to tow the car back here from Atlanta. I'm sure you could fix it up enough so it runs." Luke says. "What do you think Bo?"

Cue Julieduke.

Bo says "Ya, I think but one question Julie do you want to me to drive it back home or Luke after it all fixed up and thanks about the key now."

Julie says "Uhh, Cooter you drive it back alteast you'll be able to tell if I really do have a bad transmision then your the expert after all. And you is Buford riding with he loves car rides and make sure he stays in his side of the bench he still thinks a puppy yet."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Bo says "Ya, I think but one question Julie do you want to me to drive it back home or Luke after it all fixed up and thanks about the key now."

Julie says "Uhh, Cooter you drive it back alteast you'll be able to tell if I really do have a bad transmision then your the expert after all. And you is Buford riding with he loves car rides and make sure he stays in his side of the bench he still thinks a puppy yet."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Alright any other advice?" Cooter asks.

cue Julieduke.

"Alright any other advice?" Cooter asks.

cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Oh yeah, he's slobbers all over you he once made it so I had to change with less than fifteen minutes until my date got to my house. And Buford, is just going to love you Cooter he likes people and Velcro she is the champion at giving people a hard it will take Bo and Luke at least fifteen minutes to find her in the house. I think she's learning this stuff of hiding places from the Sheriff myself even she has never met the Sheriff thow."

Angel says "Mom, one other you forget Velcro is pregant so easy on the driving Uncle Bo."

Julie says "Oh yeah, he's slobbers all over you he once made it so I had to change with less than fifteen minutes until my date got to my house. And Buford, is just going to love you Cooter he likes people and Velcro she is the champion at giving people a hard it will take Bo and Luke at least fifteen minutes to find her in the house. I think she's learning this stuff of hiding places from the Sheriff myself even she has never met the Sheriff thow."

Angel says "Mom, one other you forget Velcro is pregant so easy on the driving Uncle Bo."

"Oh great a pregnant cat, a slobbering dog, are you sure you don't want to come with us Angel?" Bo asks.

"No. Bo we don't know if this guy's still out there or where he is. I don't want to risk either of them getting hurt." Luke responds.

Cue Julieduke.

"Oh great a pregnant cat, a slobbering dog, are you sure you don't want to come with us Angel?" Bo asks.

"No. Bo we don't know if this guy's still out there or where he is. I don't want to risk either of them getting hurt." Luke responds.

Cue Julieduke.

Angel says "You see it's my fault I was supposed to take Velcro to the vet to get spaded and forget and then was cat sitting my friends tom cat about two months ago, well Uncle Bo and Uncle Luke you see they got along great. I though they would've fought like cats and dogs but they didn't."

Julie says "I wonder why, but cute little Superglue terrorized poor old Buford now around the house he's Maine Coon and I don't know how many times I had referring with a squirt bottle between Superglue and Buford now. The real trouble I should've been looking out for was between Velcro and Superglue."

Angel says "You see it's my fault I was supposed to take Velcro to the vet to get spaded and forget and then was cat sitting my friends tom cat about two months ago, well Uncle Bo and Uncle Tom you see they got along great. I though they would've fought like cats and dogs but they didn't."

Julie says "I wonder why, but cute little Superglue terrorized poor old Buford now around the house he's Maine Coon and I don't know how many times I had referring with a squirt bottle between Superglue and Buford now. The real trouble I should've been looking out for was between Velcro and Superglue."

"We'll keep that in mind. I think it's time to be going." Luke says.

Cue Julieduke.

"We'll keep that in mind. I think it's time to be going." Luke says.

Cue Julieduke.

Bo says "Bye, I'll see you later everybody and Cooter going to get Buford he loves dogs anyways."

Julie says "See ya later, and it's going to nice I'm going to have Angel and me help Uncle Jesse with Chores to take up the time while your gone."

Angel says "Mom!"

Bo says "Bye, I'll see you later everybody and Cooter going to get Buford he loves dogs anyways."

Julie says "See ya later, and it's going to nice I'm going to have Angel and me help Uncle Jesse with Chores to take up the time while your gone."

Angel says "Mom!"

"Are you just too scared of him?" Cooter asks as the three walk out the door.

"Have fun Angel." Luke calls behind him. Uncle Jesse shakes head as he watches the three climb in the General with a fond smile on his face. It wouldn't be long before they were back that is if they managed to round up the animals as Cooter fixed the trans am if needed.

Cue Julieduke.

"Are you just too scared of him?" Cooter asks as the three walk out the door.

"Have fun Angel." Luke calls behind him. Uncle Jesse shakes head as he watches the three climb in the General with a fond smile on his face. It wouldn't be long before they were back that is if they managed to round up the animals as Cooter fixed the trans am if needed.

Cue Julieduke.

Bo says "There is no dog, that has ever got the best of me besides I don't want no German Sheperd-Golden Retriever Mix sitting in my lap while I'm driving. He's too big to be a lap dog Cooter he's riding with you in the Julie's car were taking Velcro I'll go get Buford and Luke can get Velcro cats love him."

Bo says "There is no dog, that has ever got the best of me besides I don't want no German Sheperd-Golden Retriever Mix sitting in my lap while I'm driving. He's too big to be a lap dog Cooter he's riding with you in the Julie's car were taking Velcro I'll go get Buford and Luke can get Velcro cats love him."

"If you say so Bo." Cooter answers. After the trio made it to Julie's house Cooter let Bo and Luke go round up the animals as he checked out Julie's car. He started it up and cringed. "Man what has that girl been doing to this car?" He pondered. He shut the engine off and looked under the hood before fixing what he could. When it was fixed he started the engine but still cringed. "Man that girl's gonna get it when Julie sees the bill for this." Even though the car was better than it had been it still had a ways to go.

Cue Julieduke.

"If you say so Bo." Cooter answers. After the trio made it to Julie's house Cooter let Bo and Luke go round up the animals as he checked out Julie's car. He started it up and cringed. "Man what has that girl been doing to this car?" He pondered. He shut the engine off and looked under the hood before fixing what he could. When it was fixed he started the engine but still cringed. "Man that girl's gonna get it when Julie sees the bill for this." Even though the car was better than it had been it still had a ways to go.

Cue Julieduke.

Bo rattles and says "Buford, your Mommy wants me to drive you to her and don't knock me down again this is getting a little old now."

Buford comes running at Bo, and knocks him down and giving him the full customery doggie gretting and after Buford gets up. Bo gets up and get his leash and he attaches and says "Okay Buford, lets go your riding with Cooter he's loves all that attention now. Hey Luke, have you found Velcro yet."

Bo rattles and says "Buford, your Mommy wants me to drive you to her and don't knock me down again this is getting a little old now."

Buford comes running at Bo, and knocks him down and giving him the full customery doggie gretting and after Buford gets up. Bo gets up and get his leash and he attaches and says "Okay Buford, lets go your riding with Cooter he's loves all that attention now. Hey Luke, have you found Velcro yet."

"Not yet, go see if Cooter will give me a hand in here." Luke responds.

Cue Julieduke.

"Not yet, go see if Cooter will give me a hand in here." Luke responds.

Cue Julieduke.

Bo says "Okay, Buford needs to go outside anyways I think he has gas here. He's definetly riding with Cooter now."

Bo walks out with Buford and lets him walk around the yard and see's Cooter in the garage with Julie's car and says "Will he live, so what's the damage it seems that Luke's have girl trouble right now. I think Velcro would give Rosco a hardtime she's good I think she playing hide and seek with Luke right now."

Bo says "Okay, Buford needs to go outside anyways I think he has gas here. He's definetly riding with Cooter now."

Bo walks out with Buford and lets him walk around the yard and see's Cooter in the garage with Julie's car and says "We he live, so what's the damage it seems that Luke's have girl trouble right now. I think Velcro would give Rosco a hardtime she's good I think she playing hide and seek with Luke right now."

"I don't even want to know what Angel's been doing to this car. I can guarantee you if she was my kid she'd be getting an earful. And what is that smell?" Cooter asks. Then seeing Bo glance at Buford he shakes his head. "No way I don't want to ride back to Hazzard with that stinky butt in the same car." Buford jumps up on Cooter but Cooter being prepared for it shoves him away and slams the hood shut. "It's the best I can do for it now, until I get it back to Hazzard. And I think I'll go see how Luke's fairing with that cat. Try to air that dog out a bit would ya?" Seeing Bo nod Cooter goes inside.

Cue Julieduke.

"I don't even want to know what Angel's been doing to this car. I can guarantee you if she was my kid she'd be getting an earful. And what is that smell?" Cooter asks. Then seeing Bo glance at Buford he shakes his head. "No way I don't want to ride back to Hazzard with that stinky butt in the same car." Buford jumps up on Cooter but Cooter being prepared for it shoves him away and slams the hood shut. "It's the best I can do for it now, until I get it back to Hazzard. And I think I'll go see how Luke's fairing with that cat. Try to air that dog out a bit would ya?" Seeing Bo nod Cooter goes inside.

Cue Julieduke.

Bo says "Okay, but Buford has a little bit of gas right now well I could treat this car with kids gloves and have Buford ride with me and the windows down right now. You know Cooter, do you think this damage could've happened when the guy in the eighteen wheeler was chasing her it does look the bumper has been hit a few times here. And good Buford you cute little puppy but I wish there was cologne for dogs thow."

P.S. Good Post, I take you had that kind of situation before then with dogs. I once had cat with gas but was sitting on my brothers lab at the time.

Bo says "Okay, but Buford has a little bit of gas right now well I could treat this car with kids gloves and have Buford ride with me and the windows down right now. You know Cooter, do you think this damage could've happened when the guy in the eighteen wheeler was chasing her it does look the bumper has been hit a few times here. And good Buford you cute little puppy but I wish there was cologne for dogs thow."

P.S. Good Post, I take you had that kind of situation before then with dogs. I once had cat with gas but was sitting on my brothers lab at the time.

"Found that cat yet Luke?"

"No, try looking in the living room would ya?" Luke answers.

Cooter looks around the living room calling "Here kitty, here kitty, come here little kitty. You're a good girl. Now where ya hiding?"

Cue Julieduke.

"Found that cat yet Luke?"

"No, try looking in the living room would ya?" Luke answers.

Cooter looks around the living room calling "Here kitty, here kitty, come here little kitty. You're a good girl. Now where ya hiding?"

Cue Julieduke.

Velcro come right to Cooter and starts kissing him and she see's Luke come down and hiss's at him.

Velcro come right to Cooter and starts kissing him and she see's Luke come down and hiss's at him.

"Looks like the cat doesn't like you either." Cooter says picking Velcro up. "You're a good kitty. Now time to get you in the car."

"Here Julie says you have to put her in this first." Luke says holding out the cat taxi. Cooter nods and Luke sits it on the table.

Cue Julieduke.

"Looks like the cat doesn't like you either." Cooter says picking Velcro up. "You're a good kitty. Now time to get you in the car."

"Here Julie says you have to put her in this first." Luke says holding out the cat taxi. Cooter nods and Luke sits it on the table.

Cue Julieduke.

Velcro sits and looks and starts talking to Cooter and he opens the door and she walks right in and it seems there was her waterbowl right near by as well.

Bo see's Cooter carrying Velcro in her Pet Taxi and he says "Luke, that cat didn't like neither one of us here and take a look at this bumper it looks like a Eightwheeler had rammed her just like Angel had told us back in Hazzard."

Velcro sits and looks and starts talking to Cooter and he opens the door and she walks right in and it seems there was her waterbowl right near by as well.

Bo see's Cooter carrying Velcro in her Pet Taxi and he says "Luke, that cat didn't like neither one of us here and take a look at this bumper it looks like a Eightwheeler had rammed her just like Angel had told us back in Hazzard."

"Yeah shouldn't be too hard to fix along with the rest of those dents. It's the tranie that's gonna take a while. That girl needs a couple lessons on how to drive fast and not tear it up." Cooter answers. "Here you take Velcro and I'll take the stinky dog." Cooter says taking the leash from Bo and handing the cat to Luke. "I'm sure the two of you can handle her."

Cue Julieduke.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.