Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

"Of course we will. And yes I'm worried about him along with a lot of other things Julie. Don't worry everything will work out." Luke says then adds under his breath, "I hope."

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Ya, but how in the world can a Semi-Truck be so dang fast and it seems that Velcro delivered a six pack here aren't they cute Luke. We should tell Uncle Jesse about the farm's newest residences he's going to want to see the all white one kinda of looks like Boss there. And I think we should have Uncle Jesse or could you talk to Angel, and explain why I'm so mad at here. She's one nasty stubborn streak in her and she probaly won't want to talk to me until she's ready now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie says "Ya, but how in the world can a Semi-Truck be so dang fast and it seems that Velcro delivered a six pack here aren't they cute Luke. We should tell Uncle Jesse about the farm's newest residences he's going to want to see the all white one kinda of looks like Boss there. And I think we should have Uncle Jesse or could you talk to Angel, and explain why I'm so mad at here. She's one nasty stubborn streak in her and she probaly won't want to talk to me until she's ready now."

"I don't know if I could help. Maybe she'll handle Lizzy better. I mean sure we've had to deal with Uncle Jesse when he's mad and he was like a dad to us but Lizzy's the only one who's really dealt with a mad parent and a mad Cooter. She maybe able to help Angel better than we could." Luke says.

Cue Julieduke.

"I don't know if I could help. Maybe she'll handle Lizzy better. I mean sure we've had to deal with Uncle Jesse when he's mad and he was like a dad to us but Lizzy's the only one who's really dealt with a mad parent and a mad Cooter. She maybe able to help Angel better than we could." Luke says.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Okay, Luke here's my Little Angel and it seems that Micheal is real serious he needs to talk to everybody about something here mighty important right now."

Micheal walks over the barn and says "Hey there, can we talk listen if see Goliath in Hazzard cb me at Knight 08 and let me handle that big truck don't try to take on Garthe he's allreadry caused me to flip my car in the past. And don't be fooled he has a cane but it's really a gun, so please becareful allright."

Julie says "Why should I be scared of him and that big truck it's just a truck and there's alot of places in Hazzard where that truck won't fit and besides Dukes don't just backdown from anybody Micheal?"

emy looked around the what seemed to be empty farm house. "uncle jesse? Luke bo? daisy?"she called out one more time

Angel seen Emy and says "Hey there I'm Angel Duke, and my Mom and Uncle Luke are talking in the barn with a Micheal Knight I hear there's a new litter of kittens in the barn and it's my cat Velcro that has them as well."

Julie says "Okay, Luke here's my Little Angel and it seems that Micheal is real serious he needs to talk to everybody about something here mighty important right now."

Micheal walks over the barn and says "Hey there, can we talk listen if see Goliath in Hazzard cb me at Knight 08 and let me handle that big truck don't try to take on Garthe he's allreadry caused me to flip my car in the past. And don't be fooled he has a cane but it's really a gun, so please becareful allright."

Julie says "Why should I be scared of him and that big truck it's just a truck and there's alot of places in Hazzard where that truck won't fit and besides Dukes don't just backdown from anybody Micheal?"

"Maybe it won't be so bad if we let him help Julie, you don't have to do everything alone. That's why you have family." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"Maybe it won't be so bad if we let him help Julie, you don't have to do everything alone. That's why you have family." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "I guess besides I don't exactly have my car in running order so Micheal how do handle a Garthe Knight and what's the story are the two of you twins or brothers then?"

Micheal says "Neither, we just happen to look alike and have the same name!"

Julie says "Now Micheal, that doesn't help at all and how to avoid that big Semi and why is it so damm fast in the first place."

Julie says "I guess besides I don't exactly have my car in running order so Micheal how do handle a Garthe Knight and what's the story are the two of you twins or brothers then?"

Micheal says "Neither, we just happen to look alike and have the same name!"

Julie says "Now Micheal, that doesn't help at all and how to avoid that big Semi and why is it so damm fast in the first place."

"Hey Angel, Lizzy's in town at the garage and she said something about talking to you about what Cooter said. How you shouldn't worry about it." Luke adds.

Cue anyone.

"Hey Angel, Lizzy's in town at the garage and she said something about talking to you about what Cooter said. How you shouldn't worry about it." Luke adds.

Cue anyone.

Angel says "Okay, but it's wasn't very fair what he said to me I'm happen to be a very good driver it's just that I can't handle a automatic very well. You see Uncle Luke, I noticed that the General Lee was a stick I had a easy time with almost second nature maybe that's what the problem was then."

Julie says "Angel, I'm sorry and I didn't mean anything about and it and I'm worried sick about you with everything you had seen yesterday and everything I've been going through listen how did you lose that big truck you was talking about this morning then. Micheal just told us, that his cane ain't really a cane but a gun actually."

Angel says "Okay, I didn't know that before and I don't know I just kept on driving and ahead of that guy in the truck. You ought to see the truck where Micheal pulled into it's a moblile command center or something."

Angel says "Okay, but it's wasn't very fair what he said to me I'm happen to be a very good driver it's just that I can't handle a automatic very well. You see Uncle Luke, I noticed that the General Lee was a stick I had a easy time with almost second nature maybe that's what the problem was then."

Julie says "Angel, I'm sorry and I didn't mean anything about and it and I'm worried sick about you with everything you had seen yesterday and everything I've been going through listen how did you lose that big truck you was talking about this morning then. Micheal just told us, that his cane ain't really a cane but a gun actually."

Angel says "Okay, I didn't know that before and I don't know I just kept on driving and ahead of that guy in the truck. You ought to see the truck where Micheal pulled into it's a moblile command center or something."

"Maybe if you want I'm sure one of us could teach you to drive an automatic. It's kinda simple. Sounds like it could be something to check out. Hey there Emy, welcome back. Did you have fun?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

hey luke "emy said as she hugged her cousin. " Im Emy-Rae, i live here.' she said. "I was spending time with my grandparents in Tennessee."

Micheal says "Well hello Emy-Rae nice to meet you and it seems I keep more family member and Julie Velcro's kittens are cute. Oh a little solid white that one's going to be a little stinker for personality the most yelled at kitten of the group I predict."

"Maybe if you want I'm sure one of us could teach you to drive an automatic. It's kinda simple. Sounds like it could be something to check out. Hey there Emy, welcome back. Did you have fun?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "I like that Uncle Luke but not on Mom's car it's getting repair is there something old I could learn on for the time being."

Julie says "I like that Uncle Luke but not on Mom's car it's getting repair is there something old I could learn on for the time being."

"You could always see if you could drive the Mouse." Bo suggests.

"No way you know no one but Lizzy drives that car." Luke answers.

"You know that ain't true, Cooter drives it. And there was that one time that you drove it." Bo answers.

"That was different. Maybe Cooter has something at the garage." Luke replies.

Cue anyone.

P.S. automatic transmissions were around since 1964 or about then so it would make sense for the mouse to be automatic.

"You could always see if you could drive the Mouse." Bo suggests.

"No way you know no one but Lizzy drives that car." Luke answers.

"You know that ain't true, Cooter drives it. And there was that one time that you drove it." Bo answers.

"That was different. Maybe Cooter has something at the garage." Luke replies.

Cue anyone.

P.S. automatic transmissions were around since 1964 or about then so it would make sense for the mouse to be automatic.

Angel says "Hey Uncle Bo, does Uncle Jesse have something I could learn on what's that car under the tarp about I'm curious as cat it looks plain but really fast and it's a Ford I like Fords as well."

Julie says "What a traitor no wonder you and Mike Tracuer get along so well are trying to flirt with him Angel. You know I see when he came back to farm and you went and was talking to him in the hayloft."

Angel says "Hey Uncle Bo, does Uncle Jesse have something I could learn on what's that car under the tarp about I'm curious as cat it looks plain but really fast and it's a Ford I like Fords as well."

Julie says "What a traitor no wonder you and Mike Tracuer get along so well are trying to flirt with him Angel. You know I see when he came back to farm and you went and was talking to him in the hayloft."

"That's Uncle Jesse's old car I believe. You'll have to ask him." Luke says.

Cue Julieduke.

"That's Uncle Jesse's old car I believe. You'll have to ask him." Luke says.

Cue Julieduke.

Angel says "Would he let learn how to drive automatic on it then?"

Julie says "I do believe that his white pick-up truck is a Automatic he taught Luke and Luke taught everybody else how to drive on that truck you might say it's a family tradition Angel."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Emy-Rae Duke

Angel says "Would he let learn how to drive automatic on it then?"

Julie says "I do believe that his white pick-up truck is a Automatic he taught Luke and Luke taught everybody else how to drive on that truck you might say it's a family tradition Angel."

"Why don't you go ask him?" Luke says.

"Do you think you're gonna give the kittens away Julie?" Bo asks.

Cue anyone.

"Why don't you go ask him?" Luke says.

"Do you think you're gonna give the kittens away Julie?" Bo asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well sure, I can't keep them when there eight weeks old it would be too many for all of them but I'm going to keep Angel's favorite Kitten and when there old enough everybody welcome to one if they want one. Oh look Luke, there's a solid Black Kitten and a Calico and look at the Black and White he looks a like a Patches to me Oh Velcro you do a good job no wonder you was so crabby if the boys."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "Well sure, I can't keep them when there eight weeks old it would be too many for all of them but I'm going to keep Angel's favorite Kitten and when there old enough everybody welcome to one if they want one. Oh look Luke, there's a solid Black Kitten and a Calico and look at the Black and White he looks a like a Patches to me Oh Velcro you do a good job no wonder you was so crabby if the boys."

"Why did you want a kitten Bo?" Luke asks.

"No I thought Lizzy might like one." Bo answers.

"She's not really a cat person. She loves her dogs too much even though she only has Buster." Luke responds.

Cue anyone.

"Why did you want a kitten Bo?" Luke asks.

"No I thought Lizzy might like one." Bo answers.

"She's not really a cat person. She loves her dogs too much even though she only has Buster." Luke responds.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "I think Lizzy and Cooter could use one around the house and besides do you know how much energy one of these little girls or boys will have at eight weeks old Luke. They will keep them on their toes and I heard of some kittens climbing all over engines as well."

Julie says "Not all kittens do, besides they was just born Bo they can't even see or walk yet give them sometime right now."

Bo says "I think Lizzy and Cooter could use one around the house and besides do you know how much energy one of these little girls or boys will have at eight weeks old Luke. They will keep them on their toes and I heard of some kittens climbing all over engines as well."

Julie says "Not all kittens do, besides they was just born Bo they can't even see or walk yet give them sometime right now."

"Maybe Cooter could use one if it gets along with Buster and Doby but Lizzy will have her hands full when she gets custody of Molly. Besides she lives in an apartment in Atlanta that doesn't allow dogs, or cats." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"Maybe Cooter could use one if it gets along with Buster and Doby but Lizzy will have her hands full when she gets custody of Molly. Besides she lives in an apartment in Atlanta that doesn't allow dogs, or cats." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Well Cooter needs one besides Cats are real good ratters but we got some ones in office that even this whole litter would have a hard time with Luke."

Angel goes up to Uncle Jesse and says "Uncle Jesse could you show me how to drive an automatic properly I real good at it and what's the car under that tarp nobody talks about it much."

Bo says "Well Cooter needs one besides Cats are real good ratters but we got some ones in office that even this whole litter would have a hard time with Luke."

Angel goes up to Uncle Jesse and says "Uncle Jesse could you show me how to drive an automatic properly I real good at it and what's the car under that tarp nobody talks about it much."

"I thought rattlers were nothing to you Bo. We'll go talk to Cooter maybe he'll take one in." Luke says.

Cue Julieduke.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.